You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:35:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving plot rich & deliciously detailed stories. {Dedicated M Roles Needed}  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Emphatic EnigmaTopic starter

Hey there,

Please read this post before continuing down. I'm going to quickly run through a few things you need to know before contacting me. Please check my O/Os here and my past / current role plays down below. My F-List is also in my signature, if you're interested in my limitations. - P.s I may sound a bit harsh but it's all bark. : )

• Don't contact me if you're going to flake. Honestly, this is one of my biggest peeves. It's mainly because I feel like I make an effort to let my partners know if I'm not going to be here or if I'm done with the role play. It's mutual respect we all deserve, just be honest! If someone tells me they just don't want to continue, I'll respect that. I won't ask you to continue, I'll most likely wish you well and thank you for giving me your time. I understand sometimes life gets busy, I won't rush you. I just like to know if you're done with our role play so I can move on and get others going. I don't mean to be callous, I feel that's just how it is.
  • I give what I get. Yes, I tend to prefer longer, more detailed posts because it's my personal preference. I adore getting lost in the detail. If you're not interested in details and writing fairly long posts at times, I'm not your girl. I won't say word count matters so much to me, I know there's a big thing about 'quality over quantity' which is perfectly valid, but a certain level of detail does come with longer posts depending on the plot progression. If you're wanting to write a slower paced role play focusing more on interactions, I'm game! I just want, and crave detail. I want to be blown away, just as I want to blow you away. So if you get less detailed posts from me than other role plays I'm in, it's usually because I put in more effort if I see someone is doing that for me. Again, I'm not trying to be harsh but the more effort I get, the more I give.
  • I need a bit of bite. If you're looking for me to play some kind of domineering character, perfect. I usually play strong willed women, supernatural or human. The one thing I'm not looking for is timid or shy characters to play opposite. I thrive on writing conflict, so anything with two characters butting heads to hunting one another or being forced together somehow is perfect for me. Of course I play other scenarios, but for some reason I love having that volatile fun around. I also love drama and plots that cause conflict along with a few other elements sprinkled in.
  • Give me some umph! If you're looking to roleplay with me, you should know I love to plot. This doesn't mean I want to discuss the plot constantly or completely, but I want to get a firm idea of where we stand and what we want. This is so I can write tailored to what you want, and vice versa. If there's something you're not enjoying I'd love for you to tell me. I don't think a good role play can be created without honest communication. I won't take it personally, I just want us both to enjoy it as much as we can. It's supposed to be fun, after all. So please do come to me with ideas, not just 'Am I up for roleplaying', give me something to think, yeah, this person is serious about kicking something off. This also refers to just posting me an idea without telling me anything about yourself, or why you contacted me. If you give me something like your name, what drew you to contact me, and various ideas or interests you have, then we're golden! You know, just something that we can actually use to begin our discussion. I really don't want to feel like it's a job just to find out what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:01:37 AM by Emphatic Enigma »

Basic plots / pairings (any desired roles I have will be bold):

• Werewolf x Any race
  • Vampire (think underworld) x Any race
  • Hunter x Supernatural creature
  • Valkyrie x Warrior
  • Reaper x Vampire
  • Reaper x Other
  • Shapeshifter x Other
  • Shapeshifter x Hunter
  • Siren x Other

• Employer x Employee
  • Officer x Criminal
  • Officer x Victim
  • College Professor x Older Student
  • Wife x Husband's best friend
  • Nurse x Sniper

• Christine Feehan's Dark Series (Carpathian Novels) OCs only.
  • Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld Series (Bitten series on TV) OCs or Elena x Clay.
  • Arrow (Oliver x OC).
  • Batman (No specific movie) Bruce Wayne / Bane x OC.
  • Hitman (Timothy Olyphant movie) Agent 47 x OC.
  • The Crow concept - I'm up for all variations for this one.
  • Lucifer concept (the TV show)
  • Blood Ties concept (TV show) OC x OC
  • Haven concept (tv show)

Songs prompts;

Through the Ghost
State Of My Head
Feel Invincible
Back From The Dead
Animals - Craving.

Slightly detailed plots (please feel free to change these plots or offer your own alternatives with the same pairing):

The Bite { Alpha x Bitten Hunter } - Craving

There were tales of beasts and hunters, such like red riding hood. There was always a vicious, unyielding beast that had to be slain. Life for MC was fairly enjoyable. She grew up in a rural town, boarding on a large forest. Through her young years she had discovered that it was clear that her family had been keeping secrets from the rest of the world. Her father told her stories of these beasts and their power, and more importantly, of how they needed to be slain. As she grew up into a young woman, the training began. A whole new world opened up for her, it was that very moment her father confessed that every tale he’d told her had been true.

MC’s family were hunters. They were from a long line of hunters, destined to remove the world of threats, such as supernatural monsters. It was only a matter of time before they were discovered, and that is exactly what happened.

One fateful night, screams of the townspeople roared through the eerie, silent darkness. It didn’t take long for her father to tear out into the night, weapons in hand. MC had been under strict instruction to look after her younger sister and mother. However, as she heard her father’s cries, she could no longer honour his wishes. That very choice would change her life forever.

She fought as she was taught to, slaying several wolves in her path. By the time she reached her father, he was nothing but a corpse. This was no random attack, it was revenge. Over the years, her father had hunted their kind mercilessly. No doubt they smelled the same scent on her as they did him. Unfortunately, she was able to keep fighting for some time. Until, she felt the cold, harsh bite of an Alpha. In the lore her father had told her, only a werewolf of Alpha status could turn a human. The pain would be far greater than any other bite, and many humans didn’t live through the change.

She was left for dead, in a pile of blood and corpses of her people. The very next morning, the air was still as a pale, bloodied hand snapped up from the macabre heap. She clawed her way to fresh air. Then the pain began. The agonising torture that would change her life as she knew it, and turn her into a target.

It was unexpected that she would survive. Since that day, she has been hunting the very creature that bit her. She is no longer the woman that she was.

I was thinking YC was the one that bit MC, then we could have them hunting one another. Maybe being forced to work together somehow.    

A love once lost { Witch x Werewolf }

It all began two decades ago. MC’s Coven moved to a rural area (whichever country we like; we don’t even have to specify) nearby a peaceful town in hopes of settling into a rather human way of life. However, unknown to them, the war was only just beginning. At the time, the pack nearby (YC’s) decided along with the coven it would be best to join forces against the wild rebel groups that were gathering force. Some supernatural beings believed that they should be in control and take over the human world. They believe that they are above human laws.

Once the threat was dealt with, the coven took their leave. By this time, our characters had a firm bond, so much so that they’d spent a good deal of time with one another. It felt strange to be apart, traumatic even. (I’m planning for the coven to have remained there for five years, they would’ve moved when MC was roughly fifteen, so left when she was twenty. Feel free to pick YCs age).

After all these years, the witches had been moving around, their coven slowly breaking down as they tried to find a peaceful home. Everywhere they went it seemed that trouble was following them. Eventually, they find their peaceful home, even if they are a smaller coven, it was worth it. Just one year after they’ve settle, they get a call from the pack alpha (this could be YC) that there has been an attack on their pack, by another coven. They need help in fighting back, as they are outnumbered against reckless witches. So once more, the coven pack up and head over, as they feel they have a loyalty to the pack for helping them before.

MC begins to wonder if YC is still the same, she hopes to reunite with her childhood sweetheart. Only to find that he has moved on, causing the situation to turn somewhat awkward.

We can discuss about their relationship, maybe how YC is feeling. We could also have both characters move on then realise how much they missed one another. It can go either way really!   

Cat and Mouse { Investigator x Killer }

For some time MC has been working in the police force, although she loves her job she feels that she’s missing out on the more important tasks and being able to make a difference in people’s lives. Soon enough, she gets an opportunity to join the homicide team, in an instant she sweeps it up. Little does she know, a current serial killer is soon going to emerge (YC). The moment the police stumble upon the killings, they’re already a few steps behind. Bodies turn up, the heat begins to engulf them as the media goes wild; they’re under considerable pressure to figure out any way to trap the killer before he kills again.

There’s barely any hint as to who the killer could be, no DNA evidence and limited connections from the victims. MC begins to focus all her time on the case, studying each crime scene with unmatched determination. A plan emerges in her mind; she happens to be the killer’s type, petite, blonde and rather isolated in terms of friends and family. Much to her Captain’s dismay and reluctant agreement, MC begins to plot her cunning plan to set a trap. Bait.

We can hash out all the details. Feel free to mention a different violation of crime if you prefer!

Professor Dilemma { Professor x Older than average student }
Finally, MC gets the chance of a lifetime. She had given up her studies (we can decide on which class you'd like YC to lecture) to take care of her family. Despite being a model student, her life began to take a turn for the worse. MC ended up working as a waitress, earning as many tips as she could to support her family. After all, she didn't have higher education to will her into a well paying job. However; her grandparents recently passed, leaving their fortune to her alone. Her direct family had simply abused her kindness, so in an effort to gain her life back, MC decides to take off to a new state and begin again. In an effort to be wise with money, she gets a job at a local coffee shop while enrolling for several classes to achieve her degree.

However, as much as she would like to believe the hard times are in the past, she would be wrong. As she begins her classes, she notices that one of her professors is particularly hard on her (YC). At first, she thought he was simply demanding. Now, she's not so sure. MC is curious and has a rather determined attitude. Instead of simply letting it flow off of her, she takes it upon herself to give him the same amount of flack he's giving her. Every other professor she has seems to be approving of her, even helping her catch up various topics due to her lack of education in some time.

Here is where she gets creative. Irritated by one professor's complete dismissal of her work, she sets off on a mission to find out what his problem is. One particular day, she finds that once she arrived early for his lecture, that his office door was open. So, of course, she slips into the office and begins searching for notes on his students. As one would think, YC is close to catching her. However, before he can actually catch her red handed, a colleague of his manages to. Without a word he whisks her off to his office and offers her a rather vulgar deal. Blackmail. Searching through a professor's notes could be seen as cheating, therefore she'd sacrifice her education. He's offering to allow her to continue, if she gives him what he desires from her, when he desires it. Now the question is, does YC know about this professor and his sly deals? Will it be enough for him to help MC?

We can always change the way this works, but I'd like to explore the relationship between our characters and how tense it can become. If he saves her ass, then it would almost be their secret. Not to mention they'd have an enemy on their hands, so if  / when they do get involved, blackmail is never far away.

Ashes to Ashes { Human x Supernatural / Ghost / Not sure ;p }

From the start of our characters lives, nothing had been easy. They both came from difficult backgrounds; they had to work for everything they had. One day, they meet in a diner where MC was working while going to school. They were inseparable from that moment on. They moved in together when they were able, working as many jobs as they could to work their way up to a lovely home and to eventually get married. They were close, landing a nice new apartment in a nice neighborhood. Unfortunately, the night before something happened that would change their lives forever. YC, in preparations for their new life was keen to buy a ring to propose. A friend at work had set him up unknowingly, landing him in trouble with some important people. Little did he know, they’d planned to claim the debt that evening. Without the money, they took matters into their own hands. That night he was shot, with no hope of survival. MC arrives back at the apartment to see police scattered around, it seems as if their life is over…

Three years later YC rises, unknown of the time passing. Will MC have moved on? What exactly brought him back and how will that affect his life? We can plot out how we begin and what goes on.

Lesser of Two Evils { Thief x Agent }

It all begins with a few choice items disappearing from homes in the city. Police have been alerted several times, however, there isn’t any evidence to suggest who the culprit may be. For several months now, they’ve been tracking the thief’s takings, it begins to escalate, far more valuable items tend to disappear in seemingly impossible circumstances. This is where your character comes in. He is hired to put an end to this thief. So, they set up a sting. Unlike other attempts, the thief turns up. This could be down to the objects she witnesses, or maybe a challenge set by the agent. Either way, she finds herself stuck, confronted by the agent. Now here is where it gets interesting; she clearly has skills of being able to get around unnoticed, so she proves of some use in a specific case he’s working on alongside the thefts. He offers her a deal, freedom from her previous charges in return for her skills. The only problem is, she isn’t willing to play by the rules despite her firm handler.

The Reaping { Reaper x Witch }

Everything seemed normal, routine in fact. Masses of people were making their morning journey to work, the city was bustling with life. Little did they know the threats that lurked around every corner, or the beings that waited for the natural order to take its course. On that fateful morning, two sisters were planning to meet up with one another, they’d set their breakfast date in a small café just on the edge of the city. MC was down the street, making her way to the café with her younger sister in sight. The woman didn’t see the car coming, neither did her sister as she walked out into the street, crossing the road. Their eyes met for a split second before, MC immediately tried to turn toward the accident, but she was far too late. The car sped off down the road, leaving a bloodied, twisted body of her sister in the middle of the road. A crowd began to gather, MC broke through the crowd, dropping to her knees to cradle her sister. Reapers existed in the living world; and it was time to collect. Unfortunately for them, MC was a witch, her sister too. With a hurried chant, the woman bound her sister’s soul to her own. Leaving the Reaper unable to take the soul they desired. From then on, MC had marked herself to Reapers. She held a soul that was no longer allowed on this earth.

Bloodlines { Supernatural x Genetically enhanced hunter }

For centuries there have been supernatural beings walking the earth. Somehow, they have remained hidden, despite their numbers growing with every passing year. Each race has their own custom on finding a mate, or if they have mates at all. The bloodline of each race is important, it carries with it the history of the ones that went before them and is said to have powers of their ancestors. Some races are more obsessed than others regarding keeping their bloodlines pure, this means they actively prevent unapproved or disapproved unions. Much like the human world, the supernatural has a hierarchy, and they are not to be taken lightly.

Due to the increasing amount of supernatural beings, it is needless to say they are becoming restless. How much longer can they live in secret? Some believe that they should take control of the human world; that they should be in complete control. Others believe they should remain cautious, out of fear for their survival.

Due to some extremists in their society, several attempts have been made to force one another to show the world what they truly are. Unknowing to them, their plans have already worked. Several human groups have known about these supernatural beings for some time. The bad news? They’ve been preparing. The humans have discovered several ways of manipulating genes they have found in supernaturals and injecting it into themselves. They had become desperate after they had tried to condition various captives to work for them. Now they have forged their own soldiers to go and retrieve more subjects for experiments. They want to know what is out there, and how they tick.

That’s where we’ll start our story. I’d love to play a Weretiger on the run, but we can discuss what you’d like to do and see what we come up with.

The Sacrifice  { Werewolf x Shifter }

For centuries there have been a growing number of supernatural beings throughout the world. Each race has their own customs and laws, despite the rules following a general idea of not being discovered and keeping bloodlines pure. Three elders of each race are placed on a council of supernatural elders. This is to make certain that laws are kept in place as well as keeping a somewhat truce between the races. However, during their annual meeting, it comes to light that one Werewolf pack had been attacked by a clan of Shifters. The races are similar, no doubt leading to their territorial behaviour. One member of the pack died in the attack, causing a rift in the supernatural community. The council discovers this action and decides on a way to settle the situation. The Shifters must give one of theirs to the Werewolf pack. One life for another. It may not seem fair, but their methods were usually an eye for an eye. That is where our story begins. Who is given over and what happens to them when the Supernaturals come under attack from humans?

This is just the background really, we can decide what happens. I was thinking a situation where they're able to use the shifter's abilities to protect their pack.

More plots to come!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:50:41 PM by Emphatic Enigma »

Current role plays (for recent samples);

* = Ideal posts - i.e What I'm looking for.

The Devil Dances { Dream walker } - Inactive *

No Man is an Island { Dream walker } - Inactive *

The Beast & The Banshee { abbychase } - Inactive

Of Land & Sea { Izano Gensai } - Active

Always More to be Learned { Lrrrr } - Active
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:49:59 PM by Emphatic Enigma »

Re: The Hunt Begins! Plot based. Long term. {F for M/F}
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 09:24:09 AM »
Changed for layout.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:58:50 PM by Emphatic Enigma »

Added fandoms, removed taken plots. New plots to be added soon.

Added two new plots, Professor x Student & The Mating Game. Only looking for one or two new role plays.

Updated first post. Added plots; Forsaken, A love once lost & I'm no Hero.

Cat and Mouse plot added.

Opened up a once closed plot, due to lack of response from partner.

Ashes to Ashes plot is back up!

Added plot 'A deal of a lifetime' plot. Kind of craving this!

Currently looking for Craving plots only! I can take one or two more.

I've marked ALOL plot as taken - currently in use. It may change if the role play is dropped etc.

Especially craving Cat and Mouse.

I have also updated active role plays, so you can see my recent posting there.

New plot added; Lesser of Two Evils. Really wanting to dig into this one.
Other plots removed due to lack of interest.

Added plot, 'The Reaping'. Keen to play this one!

Opened up the plot A Love Once Lost - Hoping to play this one as well as The Reaping.
Also added song prompts.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:45:37 PM by Emphatic Enigma »

Bloodlines plot added. Itching to get my claws into this one. :)

Opened up the Lesser of two Evils plot due to the roleplay being deactivated. I'd love to do this one still!

Added The Sacrifice plot. :)

Re: Craving plot rich & deliciously detailed stories. {Dedicated M Roles Needed}
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 12:51:07 PM »
Removed I'm No Hero plot due to lack of interest.