You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 10, 2016, 08:40:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Breeder's Tale [M lf F+, Bon, Light-to-Med NC]  (Read 149 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online TheVillainTopic starter

A Breeder's Tale [M lf F+, Bon, Light-to-Med NC]
« on: May 10, 2016, 08:58:11 AM »
When the viral infection spread, it spread like wildfire. The horrors that it unleashed on the world led to it being called the Ravager Virus. We noticed the effect it would have on Men first, so we named it for what it did too Men before we even figured out what it did to Women. Perhaps we should of named it for what it did to women instead because when we figured that out it turned out to be far more devastating, just more subtle as well. We call it the Ravager Virus because in Men it presents itself as a horrible flu, bad enough that in some places up to a quarter of the men died from it.

In Women the effects were more subtle, but more devastating. In women the virus might of presented itself as a rash if that - until she tried to conceive a child. The Ravager Virus also attacked the endocrine systems of the world's women as well, and as a result somewhere around 94% of the world's women were sterilized. The remaining 6% were nicknamed the Breeders, and whether they like it or not the next generation falls on them. At first women just lost the right to vote until they got their fertility tested, the ultimate expression of desperate times. That eventually stopped but things didn't really get better. The Breeder Laws were initially proposed as a way to try and stem the loss and keep population numbers up, but things sort of snowballed from there...


Quote from: Info
So I had this idea, loosely based on The Handmaid's Tale. In this one a virus has sterilized 94% of the world's women and killed about a quarter of the men, so most women have lost a big chunk of their rights - especially the remaining 6% of the women that are still fertile who now basically have no rights at all. Usually the government ships them off to live with particularly fertile men in hopes that they spend the lest of the breeding years barefoot-and-pregnant.

Exact details of the RP and the characters we can discuss. Right now I'm picturing a plot where a high ranking government official has been allowed to take up to a small group of these "Breeders" for himself, whether they like it or not.

Looking for someone to play a "Breeder", a woman that has been discovered to be among the 6% that are still fertile. As such your character has basically no rights whatsoever save what my character lets you have. Can take up to a small group of females, depending on interest.

Let me know if you're interested or have any thoughts!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:34:23 AM by TheVillain »