I Will Be Good
Modern or Fantasy
Worldbuilding || Political Games || Court Intrigue || Royal Family Drama
▫ ▪ ▫
The King is not dead, but he can no longer rule.
His court manages to hoist the crown off his head and place it upon his only living heir - a boy that has just recently reached his majority. Forced from his idyllic and care-free home in the countryside he's brought into the bustling capital city of the Kingdom and named Prince-Regent. With his new title comes an entirely new life and it is one that he is unprepared to live. He was never raised for kingship, but he'll have to learn fast if he wants to truly rule in his own right instead of being used as a mere figurehead.
The King is indisposed. Long live the Prince.Pertinent Information
- Sometimes I post daily, but sometimes it might be a week or so before I reply. And when real life happens it happens. I’m looking for a writing partner that will be content with a steady, but no pressured pace for the story.
- Forum only. I like to use YIM/AIM or PMs to discuss details about the story and plot, but not for fully writing out scenes.
- I have the Prince-Regent mostly fleshed out in my head, but I can change a few details about him if a partner asks. And I have plenty ideas for supporting characters I'd like to play as well.
- I'm looking for a writing partner that is interested in playing multiple characters. I want to fully flesh out the royal court and weave a web of plots and schemes for the cast of characters to tangle themselves in. This means both myself and my writing partner will need to write multiple characters. My writing partner will have freedom in creating their half of the cast. Names, appearances, personalities, ages, etc.
- I'm flexible on the setting. We could play in a fictional nation on a fictional equivalent of earth in modern times. Or we could go for a more fantastical and "historical"-fiction route.
Please PM me if this idea tickles your interest. Don't post in this thread. Thanks!