M lf sub f (Harem -school based story- Slavery)

Started by eiselmann, May 08, 2016, 09:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Hi just getting my muse back into gear and would like to write this particular story which I've been wanting to write for quite some time.

Basically your character is the head mistress of what was once a private all girls school, staffed with only female teachers. However a law changea few years ago  meant that most single sex ,private schools had to go co-ed. This included your school .

You now have ten percent male students and ten percent male staff, the minimum you can get away with.

What no one in the school knows(except you) is that this change occurred with the backing of one particular man, and that man is your master.

My preference is that my character is 16-18 and has been sent to the school by his father (your master) , the boy has been given full authority over you and his goal is to bring selected girls and female staff to heel and into his onwership. Your task over than being used by my charatcer in any way he wishes is to do all you can to aid in his goal.

The alternative scenario is that my character is a new teacher fresh out of college and in his mid twenties (as opposed to a school boy) the goal however is still the same . Except in this case he is your master from the start of the story having inherited you a few years earlier.

I would prefer your charatcer to be late twenties to early fourties .

Looking to have loads of NPC's (both male and female) happy for this to be non con(for the female npc's) turning to con...or simply make it about mind control/ or blackmail into submission.

Looking for as much story as I am smut, please no one liners. Happy to drive the story but always happy to have imput and shared planning.

Big ons (for this story) multiple woman on single guy CMNF(clothed male naked female) and cockhold
Big offs male on male having my charatcer be sub to any female (thou I'm happy to write for male NPC's as weak and ineffective) , no crossdressing (of males at all and with females only if it really works with the story)

Anything not mentioned is at the very least a maybe and likely a yes.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0