You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:23:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A simple shadow seeking a fantasy  (Read 310 times)

Offline shadowfantasyTopic starter

A simple shadow seeking a fantasy
« on: May 06, 2016, 03:35:31 PM »
Seeking someone that is willing to take an adventure with me. Seeking one that is willing to see what the darkness and the extreme can offer us both. Looking for a writing partner willing to try most anything, is willing to step outside of reality, and someone that is willing to be male, female, human, animal, alien, or monster. If you are curious as to my Ons, and Offs check out my profile, or simply just ask me and I will tell you. You can send me a PM with ideas, or to ask what my ideas may be.  Please put in a subject for the private message.

example ideas: (these are only a few ask for more)
1: transformations
2: lab experimentation
3: same sex fun and game
4: the realm of complete impossible (as in could never happen in reality)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:57:52 PM by shadowfantasy »

Re: A simple shadow seeking a fantasy
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 02:08:15 PM »
I am still seeking a writing partner or multiple partners interested in the dark realms of role playing. I have a craving for beast/insect/alien play. A craving and hunger for milking, breeding, and the like. IF you are interested let me know. Seeking someone interested in playing any and all genders, predator or prey.

Current desires:
1: transformations
2: lab experimentation
3: same sex fun and game
4: the realm of complete impossible (as in could never happen in reality)
5: Milking
6: Breeding

Re: A simple shadow seeking a fantasy
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 08:56:25 PM »
Even with the ideas above still willing and wanting I seek someone interested in testing out a story idea with me.

The Assassin/Pleasure toy and Handler or Mark if interested send me a private with the idea in the subject.