You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:53:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rhin's request thread. New ideas always added!!(F looking for M)  (Read 748 times)

Offline RhinSamaTopic starter

• Becareful or you might get burned
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Dare to dance with the Flame?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Introduction

Hello and welcome to my small corner here on E! Iím known as RhinSama, but please just call me Rhin. Iím a female writer who is currently looking for male partners to write fantastic adventures with. I crave story driven plots that allow for character development and fun situations that we both can chuckle at and enjoy to write. Know this though, I am not a smut writer and do not enjoy a sex driven RP. I like it as an element, but not the primary focus. So if you are looking for that then please refrain from contacting me. If youíre still reading this then you are awesome, and I look forward to writing with you!

Expectations

So there are a few things I do expect from my writing partners. I would also expect you to have your own standards that you will want to hold me to as well.
    Post length - So thereís always a great debate about this one. Iím a simple person, and as such wonít demand lengthy posts every time you reply. A couple paragraphs minimum though is asked for.  Itís difficult to reply when you have so little to work with, and it can become very frustrating. As such I try to at least give a couple paragraphs in a post that leaves something for my partner to reply to.

Detail Ė I have a very active imagination, and I love to have it engaged. So please, please give me details. Even small ones. I love to know what a character is seeing, feeling, and thinking. What sensations are they experiencing? What do they see and smell? All of those things add another layer to writing and reading, and I love when itís there

Post frequency Ė As an adult I completely understand that life gets in the way of a great many things, and this includes replying to your writing partner. I promise you that I wonít turn into a crazy lady just cause you donít post for a few days. Though if I donít hear from you I might give you a gentle nudge to make sure everything is alright with the roleplay. If something in your life comes up that prevents you from posting then please let me know. I also understand that writerís block happens, and if it does Iím always down for pleasant conversation or giving you the time you need to rid yourself of your blockage. Also, weíre adults here. If you lose interest then please have the audacity to tell me instead of just dropping me out of the blue, and Iíll give you the same courtesy.

Desires and Craving

~~Current Cravings~~
Gypsies
Vikings
Fantasy
Historical

Settings
Viking Era
Medieval
Egyptian
Fantasy
Slice of Life
Modern

Books and Fantasy Worlds
The Black Jewels Trilogy
The Sword of Truth
Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder
Kushielís Series
ShadowRun

TV Shows and Anime
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Soul Eater
Pokemon
Sailor Moon
Hellsing
Ghost in the Shell

Genres, Creatures, and Other Things
Fantasy
Vampires
Werewolves
Anthros
Gypsies

Pairings
Vampire and Hunter
Vampire and Blood Doll
Knight/Mercenary and Gypsy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 09:47:41 PM by RhinSama »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Plot Bunnies of a Rhin(F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 03:11:22 PM »
The Plot Bunnies

Soul Mates Ė Anam Cara

If you came to me with a face I have not seen, with a name I have never heard, I would still know you. Even if centuries separated us, I would still feel you. Somewhere between the sand and the stardust, through every collapse and creation, there is a pulse that echoes of you and I.

When we leave this world, we give up all our possessions and our memories. Love is the only thing we take with us. It is all we carry from one lifetime to the next. ĖLang Leav

Any time period up to modern

The Shield Maiden

Viking era

A strong woman was a valuable thing among the Vikings. Even more so if she could swing a weapon and raid with the men as if she were one of them. Though would anyone be able to tame the shield maiden who seems to have been handpicked by Odin himself? Who would dare to be brave enough? After her father is at long last desperate enough to offer sizeable dowery for his daughter.

Secret City

Russian is suspected to have at least 15 secret cities. These 'closed cities' are officially classified by the government with their names and locations unknown. They appear on no maps and no road signs will lead you to them. Visits from people outside of those approved are strictly forbidden. So, what happens when someone finally learns about these hidden cities and their many secrets?

The Guardian

She was created by the Gods to walk through time, and record the history of man. From the dawn of time she had wandered and watched the rise and fall of society and people. Kings and Queens had stared into her eyes as she proved herself to be a helpful adviser when her Goddess saw fit to have her to do. From Early Man to Egypt to the Crucifixion of Christ to the World Wars she has witnessed it all along with the others of her kind. All of them gathering their records into a library that was managed by a chosen few to keep safe so that those of the future might learn from those in the past. No one can be certain just where in history sheíll appear or what events sheíll be involved in. After all, who would dare to get involved in the Godís business?

To Love a Goddess?

You declare to the heavens that you will never fall in love. Aphrodite herself takes it as a challenge. Can you resist falling in love with the Goddess of beauty herself? Lets see how well you can play the Ice King game, boyo?

Picture Inspiration

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character I'd like to play

Ksenia Anya Dessa*

Russian bitch walked in with head held high and light blue hues daring someone to try and take her on. Hands were clenched at sides in fist that were encased in dark red fingerless gloves. Color chosen since it didn't show the blood when she worked. Black shirt clung to her form with a loose fitting neckline that revealed a glimpse of collarbone from time to time. It stopped short of her dark gray jeans that clung to full hips with belt snugged tight. Black combat boots clunked with each step as she walked on and smiled towards you. Cold and cruel she was, and all of this encased in perfect wolven flesh. Underbelly of fur was dark gray while the upper was a soft white tone. Breasts were a full C cup and fitted her perfectly. Auds stood upright upon head, nestled in sandy blond hair, which drew attention down towards her face. Marking odd since white stripe ran down the top of muzzle and between her eyes. Two gray 'eyebrows' rested above those icy blue oculars. Everything screaming that she wasn't someone to fuck with. Hopefully you'd take the warning. Knife hidden in top of right boot while M9 rested upon left hip. Just another tool of the trade, and a reminder of her past. So do ya really wanna try and get a hold on her?

* Please note that Ksenia is my one purely Dom character. I like to use her when I'm in the mood, or someone approaches me for such a thing. She can also be played as a human if you're not comfortable with her behind an anthro.

Shannon McKinley

Race: Elder Vampire
Nationality: Irish
Age: 5,000 years but looks between 16 to 25-ish depending on dress
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Golden to honey brown
Personality: Calm, quiet, laid back, protective, can be dominant if need be, switch
Biography: Changes depending on time frame of the RP. Will also reveal throughout the roleplay as needed.
[/color][/font]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 06:32:30 PM by RhinSama »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Plot Bunnies of a Rhin(F looking for M)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 01:30:36 AM »
Added new plot. Also, thread is under construction so please excuse the mess
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:57:05 AM by RhinSama »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Rhin's request thread. New ideas always added!!(F looking for M)
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 06:16:04 PM »
Added new photos and a plot!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 02:30:29 PM »
Currently looking for a few more writing partners.

Added new inspiration photos as well

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 09:54:01 PM »
Added a couple new things and am currently to add a couple more stories to my list