Eve of Destruction [Original, Dark Humour, Vigilante-Horror-RomCom 1x1]

Started by Sevenpercentsolution, May 03, 2016, 11:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenpercentsolution

It's a messy city, but it's your city.  It's not pretty or idyllic, but you've been there since you can remember - you can't fathom living anywhere else and like anyone who lives there, you've adjusted, you've learned.  Trial and error, you've learned.

You go about your life, day to day.  There are murders and stabbings and everything that comes with a big city, there are horrors.  Media plays stories of things that go bump in the night, and recently something has been bumping the night of your city with incredible force - it started with one.  A human heart is discovered, nailed to the entryway of a skeezy pub.

The rest of him is found piece by piece, thawing at each new crime scene, sometimes there are more bodies, sometimes less.  The crime scenes are invariably horrible. 

In a surge of uncharacteristic riskiness, you break a personal rule.  After a very bad day, you go home with a stranger.  There's a rawness, a sweetness, something about them.  You break all the rules and you take someone to bed and it's good, but you didn't expect to wake up in the middle of the night for a glass of water and find a human head in the fridge.

You've found the city's one vigilante, and they're batshit. 

The Story

I'm looking for a partner for a story that takes place in a modern, violent city.  While there's no shortage of good people, the few horrible ones tend to make an impact - robberies, human trafficking, drug trade, there's an excess of horrors always simmering just beneath the surface. 

Cops and doctors and nurses and social workers do over-time, but there's no keeping up.  After a recent surge in the drug trade, a vigilante begins to hammer away at the city, but the methodology is more like that of a serial killer.  I'm looking to play the vigilante in question, and I'm searching for a partner who ends up accidentally involved after a night of what was meant to be string-free sex (particularly if your character just got out of something long-term).  Your character can be of any gender identity (and my character can be M or F as well), I'm just looking for chemistry - hit me up if the storyline interests you, and we'll go from there.