Eliza's Genderswap Roleplays - Interest Thread for Groups

Started by Eliza, May 03, 2016, 11:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

So anyone else have any ideas? We could use a couple 'minders.."

Eliza

Here's the Character Thread for the Gemini Labs Group RP. You can post your characters sheets there, even the ones that you sent via PM.

Eliza

Has everyone filled out character sheets for the Gemini Labs group game? Once you add yours, I will add your name and username to the cast list in the first post of the character thread.

I will also put out a "Looking For" thread for people playing non-GSed characters. It's to mix it up a little

Grizzly

I'm still interested, just having trouble coming up with an idea.  I'll take a look at what has already been submitted and see if that will help.

Are we assuming that the characters are starting out transformed or can we work the actual transformation into the gameplay?
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Eliza

Quote from: Grizzly on May 16, 2016, 07:46:47 PM
I'm still interested, just having trouble coming up with an idea.  I'll take a look at what has already been submitted and see if that will help.

Are we assuming that the characters are starting out transformed or can we work the actual transformation into the gameplay?

The character introductions will start out in the moments before they inject the formula (nanobots) into their bodies and will include the terrible process (if they so choose to keep their characters awake during the transformation). The introductions will end with them waking up in the same place they did the injections, but in a different body.

Since we have a good number of players with characters on hand, I will open the Gemini Labs - Everywhere Else thread (or titled with something less generic). The first post will be a mod post concerning the breach of the injection syringes and I will message each of you one by one so no one starts RPing like crazy. Remember, when I give you a message, you are to introduce your characters, starting from the moments before injection and ending with your character in your new form. How detailed the transformation is up to you.

EDIT: OOC Thread

playfullchick76

Eliza

Added "Spirits" to #3.

It's an oldie I just found in my bookmarks.

Rune

Would also be interested in Gemini labs, or the Omega Werewolf game if there is still availability.

Eliza

There is availability for Gemini Labs, just send me a character sheet in a PM. The format is in the character thread

Eliza

Our Gemini Labs RP game have received their second day (third for one character) and the main story is just getting off the ground! We have room for a lot more characters, both genderswapped and normal, so if you are still interested, please let us know.

Eliza

I have an idea for a group game of an old-school plot I've done. Keywords: FC Mini

I'll have the plot and information up in a bit.

EDIT: The plot has been posted as #4 in the first post. Title: Fantasy Conduit Beta

Wenterburn

I'd like to play Genderswap - but sure, I'd be up for it FC Mini :)

Petrus02

never tried before, but i would like to try theFantasy Conduit Beta game too

Callie Del Noire

Eliza

Okay, we'll start small, but let me add your names to the interested users section (for my records). I'll get a character sheet up, maybe using the past games I've done with Callie and others as a reference. Maybe Callie and I would be the players from the Alpha while the other two is joining fresh into the Beta.

Would you like the game to be similar to the theme of SAO, where players, veteran and newbie alike, get stuck in the game?

Kyra tg

Sounds intriguing so please jot my name down if that's ok. I'm good with tg elements. I'm interested in using a bit of grey matter so would like to keep things MA ish to R.

Petrus02

Al Terego

Grizzly

Quote from: Eliza on January 25, 2017, 12:48:05 AM
Okay, we'll start small, but let me add your names to the interested users section (for my records). I'll get a character sheet up, maybe using the past games I've done with Callie and others as a reference. Maybe Callie and I would be the players from the Alpha while the other two is joining fresh into the Beta.

Would you like the game to be similar to the theme of SAO, where players, veteran and newbie alike, get stuck in the game?

I wouldn't mind getting in on this.  Is that possible?

Eliza

Sure, I don't mind if more people join. I'm still working on the character sheet.

EDIT: I've made a basic character sheet. Please refer to the second post of this thread and look for the FC Mini Beta spoiler bubble for the code for the character sheet. Please fill it out and send to me in a PM with a subject titled FC Mini.

Eliza

Grizzly

Question.  I'm starting to work on a character but I wanted to find out what sort of Virtual World Hathoria is.  Is it Fantasy, so Wizards and swordsfolk?  I know that you mentioned the story being similar to SAO but I wasn't sure which world you were modeling the game on.

Eliza

Inspired by SAO, mostly the first half of episode 1 before the big reveal. As I said in the OOC Thread (above), Hathoria will be set in a city similar to one in the real world, set in Modern times or Near Future. Though, realistically speaking, races such other than humans can be manifested by the players, the world won't reflect this at the start. One can imagine you got the game and hardward and the invitation to the beta, but you have no other information about Hathoria unless you have one of the alpha testers as one of your contacts. The Beta Phase will be sort of a blind experiment and players have the freedom to make any character, though when you meet the alphas, they may suggest getting an ALT avatar.

Eliza

*feathers dust off the furniture*

*replaces light bulb*

*flips switch*

Grizzly