You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:09:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Genderswap Roleplays - Interest Thread for Groups  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Callie Del Noire

Re: Genderswap Roleplays - Interest Thread for Groups
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 10:03:33 PM »
So anyone else have any ideas? We could use a couple 'minders.."

Offline ElizaTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2016, 10:57:44 AM »
Here's the Character Thread for the Gemini Labs Group RP. You can post your characters sheets there, even the ones that you sent via PM.

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 05:09:18 PM »
Has everyone filled out character sheets for the Gemini Labs group game? Once you add yours, I will add your name and username to the cast list in the first post of the character thread.

I will also put out a "Looking For" thread for people playing non-GSed characters. It's to mix it up a little

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 07:46:47 PM »
I'm still interested, just having trouble coming up with an idea.  I'll take a look at what has already been submitted and see if that will help.

Are we assuming that the characters are starting out transformed or can we work the actual transformation into the gameplay?

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 04:37:22 AM »
I'm still interested, just having trouble coming up with an idea.  I'll take a look at what has already been submitted and see if that will help.

Are we assuming that the characters are starting out transformed or can we work the actual transformation into the gameplay?

The character introductions will start out in the moments before they inject the formula (nanobots) into their bodies and will include the terrible process (if they so choose to keep their characters awake during the transformation). The introductions will end with them waking up in the same place they did the injections, but in a different body.

Since we have a good number of players with characters on hand, I will open the Gemini Labs - Everywhere Else thread (or titled with something less generic). The first post will be a mod post concerning the breach of the injection syringes and I will message each of you one by one so no one starts RPing like crazy. Remember, when I give you a message, you are to introduce your characters, starting from the moments before injection and ending with your character in your new form. How detailed the transformation is up to you.

EDIT: OOC Thread
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:47:38 AM by Eliza »

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2016, 09:04:46 AM »
That works. I look forward to that.

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2016, 03:56:21 AM »
Added "Spirits" to #3.

It's an oldie I just found in my bookmarks.

Offline Rune

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2016, 08:49:11 AM »
Would also be interested in Gemini labs, or the Omega Werewolf game if there is still availability.

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2016, 04:45:23 PM »
There is availability for Gemini Labs, just send me a character sheet in a PM. The format is in the character thread

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2016, 03:12:35 AM »
Our Gemini Labs RP game have received their second day (third for one character) and the main story is just getting off the ground! We have room for a lot more characters, both genderswapped and normal, so if you are still interested, please let us know.