Social InformationName: Emily Leanne Crowning
Age (Date of Birth): 22 (February 17, 1995)
Marital Status: Single
Civilian Occupation: Public Relations Manager
- Adam Crowning - Grandfather; President of Crown Logging International
- Nicole Crowning - Mother; Socialate
- Vernon Crowning - Cousin; Cosmeotologist
- William Shields - Father; Air Force
- Janice Shields - William's Wife; Unemployed
- Scott Shields - Half-Brother; Infant
- Ashley Hayami - Best Friend; Hostess
- Seijin Oogami - Ex-Boyfriend; Construction Laborer
127 lbsEye Color:
It takes no time at all for anyone to discern that Emily is a genetically blessed young woman with a plethora of endearing and appealing qualities. At first glance, a delicate, freckle-faced visage is endowed with pleasant attributes and a pale-skinned, voluptuous physique bears an ample amount of curvature, particularly from the waist down. As an endomorph, Emily has a softer and rounder body with some difficulty in spotting muscle tone. Additionally, she is short and stocky to a degree. However, underneath the thickness of stored body fat is an athletic musculature retained through rigorous training and an active lifestyle. Unfortunately, her body type instills some limitations in flexibility.Professional InformationProfession:
Public RelationsEducation (Scholastic):
High School Dropout; Obtained GED at 17 and attended Washington University to earn a degree in Busines Communication.Training
- Emily wrote for her school newspaper from middle-school up to her early high school.
- After turning 16, she began attending socialite parties with her mother and was being taught how to present a public front to benefit the family business.
- Aftern earning her Bachelor's Degree, she briefly worked for a local marketing company until being invited to another marketing and entertainment company named Hopeful Direction.
At the most basic core of Emily's disposition, she is a person of the people. As a result, she has always been popular and engaged in social events or participated in extracurricular activities in school. It's not hard to find her in the spotlight or being a supportive ear to just about anyone nearby when it's needed. She's a social creature, striving to stay in touch with friends and the general culture of her local community. Emily adhere's to the Japanese concept of the two social spheres, tatame and honne. It encourages that working with others requires self-control that carries the rewards of pride in contributing to a group, emotional security, and social identity. To help ensure this for herself, she tries to openly avoid competition or confrontation, promoting harmony within a group.
Emily can be described as exuberant or quirky. As a jovial individual that loves to be an outgoing social creature, she has developed a keen appreciation for pleasantness and clinging to passions. There's very little difference between her casual self and business self, normally limited to mandatory professionalism in specific situations. Otherwise, she's honest and transparent to a fault. She won't go revealing secrets or private information out on a whim and holds the consideration of socially acceptable behavior to heart but she never developed a sense of having another type of behavior aorund certain individuals. What you see is what you get.