You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 29, 2017, 12:37:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Diesel Heart's Literary Corner  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Diesel HeartTopic starter

• Write in the Feels Weaver of Red Strings
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Her touch is a pain I can't wash off, only long to have again like a drug. I'll happily be an addict then.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Diesel Heart's Literary Corner
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:23:25 AM »
Disclaimer
While I am open to writing smut from light-hearted vanilla encounters to extremes, I am not interested in having it be the focus of a story.  If you are someone seeking a one-shot or have an intention to dive straight into the sex, I am not the partner you seek. Thank you for understanding and good luck with the search.

P.S:  If you want to write with me, please send me a Private Message instead of posting on this thread.

Diesel Heart's Literary Corner

Current Status :  Selectively Searching
Muse Status :  Active

Introduction

Salutations, fellow writers, to my personal slice of Elliquiy. I want to start by saying thank you for deciding to visit this thread and invest some interest in my presentations or story-writing potential.  I doubt you came here to read a lot of trite details other writers on Elliquiy write on their Interest Threads but I acknowledge the sentimental value and gesture of good faith in doing it.  I am a twenty-five-year-old male with over a decade of writing experience but it's not something I took seriously until just a few years ago.  I am still learning and always will be, fortunately.  However, in that decade I have been able to discern what attracts me to a story and what doesn't.  This extends into my interests and preferences in other mediums of entertainment like cinema or video games.  You will find this information below since it's relevant to writing a story with me.

Posting Guidelines
  • At average, you can expect three-to-four paragraphs per post from me.  I also consider myself a literate writer, meaning I endeavor to put proper grammar, spelling and punctuation in my posts.  While I don't expect my partner to be perfect, having the common sense and effort to make the effort is required.
  • I lean towards long-term stories with substance, plot and the character development as the forefront of focus.  The more detailed and visceral the complexity, the more interested I become in writing it.  This requires us to communicate thoroughly about what we want out of the story and to determine our pacing.
  • I'm not a paragon with keeping up with this but I take an endeavor to promise a post a week.  I used to extend this into two weeks but I've learned that a lot can happen in that time frame and a lot of the muse's initiative takes a considerable toll.
  • I do expect a certain level of quality that goes beyond writing etiquette as mentioned above.  This doesn't mean I am expecting you to match me in any capacity.  What attempts to make to match, improve or otherwise is on your own initiative.  If there is something I see as wrong that's not satisfying my writing attempts or other compatibility issues, I will let you know.
  • I like to write in third-person, whether in present-tense of past-tense.  I am not my character, after all, so any writing that implies otherwise is going to be an immediate red flag.  Additionally, I will only ever focus on a character at a time with a supporting cast used to enhance the strengths or flaws of said character.
  • As I mentioned above, I am here to write with an emphasis on story and character development with substance.  I treat it all as a work of art where I toss my heart and soul in with the only expectation being an interest in how things proceed.  This means I find it insulting to treat any character as a subject of sexual gratification.  I will write erotica, something completely different from smut for me, but it will never be the focus.

My Characters
  • I can and will play both male or female characters and I can play submissive or dominant.  However, please understand that my exposure to the real scene of BDSM is very limited.  For the longest time, I have played more submissive characters but recent events have given me the opportunity to play the other role.
  • I will not play cookie-cutter type of characters.  What I mean by this is having them be transparent.  I like complexity and a sense of dramatic realism to be present with them.  They are flawed while not appearing to be and have secrets they'd rather take to their grave just like anyone in real life.  Do not expect them to make a perfect romantic experience.
  • My characters tend to be intellectual and, more often that not, 'abstract minded'.  They challenge the normality and think in perspectives most may not consider.  I love to 'simulate' strange dispositions and present a varying degree of psychosis as well.  You may find these elements below in the Character Repository.

Ons & Offs

Disclaimer:  My Character may have differences in what is listed below.  If something is not listed below, consider it a maybe or flat out no.

Yes

Focus on Story
Character Development
Realistic Anatomy
Romantic Tension
Consensual Sex
Vanilla Sex
Oral Sex (Worship)
Spanking
Short Partners (1-3 foot difference)
Small Breasts (A-B Cup)
Large Ass/Hips
Short/Dark Hair
Tattoos
Piercings
Interracial Couples
     Maybe

Rough Sex
Corruption
Taboo
Risk of Pregnancy
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Public Indecency
Risky Locations
Adultery
Multiple Partners
Toy Usage
Bondage (Ropes, Collars, Leashes)
Anal (Plug, Rimming)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 05:01:56 PM by Diesel Heart »

Offline Diesel HeartTopic starter

• Write in the Feels Weaver of Red Strings
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Her touch is a pain I can't wash off, only long to have again like a drug. I'll happily be an addict then.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Diesel Heart's Literary Corner
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 03:24:26 PM »
Serving Precipice
Historic Adventure Interracial MxF Craving
This roleplay is something I've been craving for a very long time.  While it is my most highly craved story on the list, I have high demand from the prospective writing partner to put emphasis on historic accuracy.  I will not be a stickler for details, but I simply have a prerequisite of research and effort.

On June 2, 1859, Japan was forced to open up the Port of Yokohama after signing the Treaty of Peace and Amity under American Navy Commodore Matthew C. Perry's applied pressure.  The Shogunate's power is threatened which leads to political turmoil, economic instability and friction between natives and foreigners.  On October 13, the United States Navy officially establishes itself in the Kannai district of Yokohama.  Lieutenant Commander of the United States Navy, Edward Earl Greene, has been stationed there to help educate the Japanese on Western ship-building techniques and technologies.  When a drunk bureaucrat is publicly abusing his newlywed wife for making a small mistake, he interferes and becomes the target for assassination.  Thankfully, the wife defies her husband to alert Edward ahead of time.  Both of them are tossed into a difficult situation that forces them to take the refuge of an unexpected ally and survive the unfortunate paths to the Boshin War.  If only they could ignore the budding romantic tension building between them.

I am looking for someone to play the female.  A lot of her character is left to my writing partner's discretion as long as it has some loose understanding of historic accuracy.  The only static element I'd prefer to remain is her development into a fierce fighter capable of supporting her new romantic interest through a dangerous game of political intrigue and the stepping stones of a war.  She would have to be eighteen at the least to suit Elliquiy rules, providing a slight age difference since Edward is intended to be in his late twenties to early thirties.  Elements of BDSM are applicable and open to discuss.  Other aspects of the romantic relationship are also up for discussion.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:32:53 PM by Diesel Heart »