Sibling Glory - An Incest-Filled Smut Story [M for F]

Started by makizushi, April 27, 2016, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makizushi

I am looking for something specific. I really want a smut-riddled story about two siblings, or step-siblings (if you would prefer). This story involves two characters who are certainly sexually active and somewhat addicted to it. Power struggles and rough sex are a must.

--

Late in the evening, the adult toy store turned into something completely different. As the sun set, the rules changed at a certain store. There the customers were whisked away from the isles of sex toys and videos towards the back room where there were stalls set up and booths available, essentially a gloryhole. There, anonymous sex was a normal occurrence. While they made a great deal of money for this "service" or theirs, the store claimed no responsibility for anything that happened in the backroom. Anyone allowed in was made clear of this, based on the wavier that they were told to sign before they gained entry.

Years passed and the store remained in business. Customers came and went. They did business during the normal hours. As the business selling toys and videos boomed, so did their services that were offered in the back. Women and men came, although the customers that visited in the later hour tended to be men. One of those men is my character. Returning from college for the summer, my character thrusts his hard member in the hole and the one to accept it is his sister. He loves it, and so does she. This evolves, the high school aged sister and the college aged brother enjoy this so much that they continue to visit the spot.

They begin to get sneaky about their visits, yet they always seem to be at the store about the same time. They live in the same house, yet they escape there to have their fun. As things progress, a random blow job is not enough. She backs her ass up against that hole and he fucks her. Progressing further, the sex and excitement of it all becomes too much until one of our characters catches the other one. From then on, instead of being repulsed, they hungrily watch each other until their parents leave the house. When alone, they fully indulge in their new fun.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.