You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:18:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rough and dangerous adventures (Historical, Modern, Superhero - F lf GM)  (Read 409 times)

Offline JadedTopic starter

I am looking for a few new roleplays.  I am leaning towards shorter and more to the point storylines, with the option of going longer if we desire.  I am mostly talking about things in context of systems, but am happy (and in some cases prefer) freeform.

I am mainly interested in:
A Modern (or Wild West) Fantasy world, for example Deadlands Reloaded, New or Old World of Darkness, or similar. 
A Superheroine, probably freeform though I could do Mutants and Masterminds 3e. 
A Historical Fantasy/Horror world, for example Achtung Cthulhu.

I would prefer my partner take the role of GM.  I don't mind writing collaboratively if desired, but am looking more for a single character against the world and less of a romantic type plot. 

I am interested in playing a heroine, or other female, who loses one or more battles to her enemies.  I am looking for a fair bit of smut, though a plot is preferred as well.  My preference is multiple male partners for my character (preferably at once), non-consensual, and in general rougher and darker.  I am open to many/most things so if you have a specific request or desire do let me know.  The roleplay would need to be at least non-consensual, though extreme is fine as well.

I don't have any characters created as of yet, so can't really post them here.  I prefer to make them in response to a discussion with my partner.  A few (short) thoughts though are listed below, and I am open to others.

An Achtung Cthulhu style game.  An operative in WWII is sent to investigate a supernatural occurrence. 
Most anything involving a Deadlands style world.  A rancher's daughter out for revenge on the creatures that killed her family.
A woman (modern) makes the mistake of walking into gang territory.
A woman (modern) is the victim of a home invasion.
A woman (modern) is hunted while out hiking.
A woman (Hunter: the Vigil type) runs into a pack of werewolves.
A superheroine discovers she has a major weakness, while in the midst of a battle with some common thugs.
A superheroine encounters a villain with a (limited) ability to manipulate her mind and/or body.

If anything has caught your eye, or you have any other ideas, please PM me and let me know.  Thanks. :-)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 04:16:15 AM by Jaded »

Updated with new ideas.

Updated with new ideas.