You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:08:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: We Could Be Heroes; Super Sexy Superhero RP, ALL CHARACTERS WELCOME!  (Read 18693 times)

Spynmaster and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Tokyorose627

Hi! I see that you need males for this RP?

Just wondering cause I was brainstorming a little before I decided to tyope on here; are we only allowed to make heroes? Or can our character be a villain?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:06:48 AM by Tokyorose627 »

Offline Vergil TannerTopic starter

At the moment, it has to be Heroes...you can make an Anti-Hero if you want, but most villains will either be NPC or GM controlled, at least to begin with; figure out who's sticking around, etc etc. He can be an asshole if you want, but at the end of the day, he needs to be more hero than villain. The game isn't intended to have much PvP (fights and arguments will happen, of course, but it isn't the main aim), and will largely be more PvE. Hence, to start with, you need to have a Hero Character. :-)

Online Tokyorose627

No prob! Can I still make a male character?

Online Flower

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I just wanted to put some power options up here for pre-approval before I get my heart set on one.

Tokyo:

Of course you can! The more the merrier! :D

Flower:

The Hypnokinesis (Sleep Manipulation) is, I'm afraid, off limits for the moment; I have a Story Arc and Villain planned out who has that exact power, so I'd prefer to avoid doubling up on that for the time being. The other two - with reasonable limitations and balancers, of course - are A-OK! I haven't got an issue with either of them. :-)

Online Flower

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Alrighty! I'll pick between the other two then. Leaning more towards Human morphing.. >.>

Well, THAT can get kinky quickly. >.>

In any case, that's A-OK so long as it has reasonable limiters, but we can chat about that when you have the bio finished. I look forward to seeing what you have for us! :D

Online Tokyorose627

NAME: Ai Haruno

SEX: Male

Face Claim: Aoi Shouta

APPEARANCE: Standing at 5'5, Ai is a somewhat short guy, but that doesn't seem to ever bother him. While other boys his age were growing muscles beyond belief, Ai simply stayed small but more lithe and toned then anything; his physique also stayed this way due to his practice in Kung-Fu and Tae-Kwan-Do. As well, despite being called a 'nerd' and 'bookworm' by others, Ai's physique and apperance are very well kept; he makes sure his face and skin are clenan of any oil or marks, and takes care of his hygiene, even more so then any male would. Ai is usually seen in school wearing more reserved clothing, simply wanting to finish schooling like a normal person, and believing that it would bring less attention to himself for transfering in the middle of the school year; long sleeve sweaters or cardigans is what he usually wears, with neatly made hair, and a pair of glasses, which usually enforces the nerdy nice guy look onto him, which only increases the bullying and rumors against him. However on days that he's off for free time, Ai's style in clothes changes dramatically, becoming more free spirited and fashionable like when he was back home. Even people that see him wihout his glasses are surprised that it's Ai; others have even gone to say that he's more handsome and good-looking then they intially believed, due to perceiving him as the stereotypical 'nerd' or 'bookworm' that they see at school.

Example of Appearance Change

PERSONALITY: Ai is a rather kind individual. He likes helping others when they need it, or simply likes to be polite and would ask someone how their day is. He can be a bit lazy on some ocassions, but that's rarely seen by people, unless either he's really bored, or really doesn't want to do something. He's also very chivalrous, wanting to do anything to help people when he can, such as when others need help at school, or if others were being bullied like he was. However, he can be somewhat shy or quiet when people approach him, just because he is still new to America, and doesn't know many people in the area. However, if you ask him a few questions, or talk with him he'll begin to open up as time goes on. He'd even be more surprised and talkitive if people happened to know about his music career; it's a subject he's passionte about, and is always willing to talk to others about it, and what the experiance is like.

ORIENTATION: Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

TYPE: Bookworm-eque with dashes of Nice Guy and Transfer Student

POWER THEME: Elemental Manipulation of Fire. Ai has the ability to conjure up fire from thin air, which he can use for many advantages. From simple uses to lighting his way in a dark area or needing to light a fire, to using his skills to throw balls of fire towards enemies, Ai's powers are only limited to his imagination, and the training that he puts himself through in order to control his powers correctly. He has limits however, such as not being able to walk through fire or to control giants eruptions of flames right from the get-go; as well, he can become exhausted after using too many powerful moves, which could result in his powers needing a cool down, which would result in Ai having to use his quick thinking and training in kung-fu and martial arts to keep him going in fights until his energy is recharged.

Examples:

-Can convert spiritual energy from his body, and expel it through his limbs or others means as fire.

-Can use this energy to warm up his own body heat in case of freezing conditions; this requires itense concentration.

CHARACTER FLAW: -His powers are controlled by his current emotional state and mind setting. In order to fight properly and to keep his powers under control, Ai has to be in a state of mental peace in order to use his powers effectively; if he were to use his powers while he were angry or frustrated, his powers could go out of control, with his manipulation of fire causing devastating effects in the environment and those around him. As well, his mind has to be mentally trained for much more advanced moves, or to use more advanced techniques, such as creating walls of fire or, even barriers to keep enemies away.

-Sometimes his powers doesn't always work the first time. He still has trouble starting up his powers when needed to, but finds that keeping a calm mind tends to help through the process.

-His powers can take a toll on him, since using mental energy and focus can only last for so long. In these cases, Ai's powers may fade for a short time, resulting in him having to use regular kung-fu and tae-kawn-do against enemies until his powers recharge.

-His flames will become weaker and less powerful when wet, and being fully engulphed in water will render his powers comepletly nullified until he dries off.

-His ability to control elements makes him inhuman, but his body is still human in nature. Therefore, he can still be hurt by anything that could easily kill a human, and still has the same amount of strength and energy as any man does.

-Ai's flaw personally however is that he can be seen as someone that can be stepped on; not literally, but figuratively. Being a nice guy, Ai usually has a hard time saying no to people. He can say no, but being the Nice person that he is, he can't seem to do it too often because he doesn't want anyone to hate him or think he's flaking on them. This usually causes Ai to get teased or bullied by others into doing things for them, with rumors or talks of him behind people's backs.

-Another flaw that Ai has personally is being somewhat naive. He is by no means dumb or stupid, however due to being born in Japan, and only being in America for about one year, there are still some phrases or things that people talk about or say to him that he doesn't seem to understand. He usually gets embarrassed by having to ask others what they mean, which is why he is usually seen with some sort of book in his hand, or off to himself reading; like people say, reading is knowledge, right?

BIOGRAPHY: Ai was originally born in Tokyo, Japan with his stay at home mother and his father, who worked as a stereotypical business man in the heart of the city. His life was normal, having to help his mother around the house as he went to school, however he always seemed to get bullied by other kids, mostly because of his somewhat effeminate looks and younger sounding voice. While other kids went through puberty and had gotten muscles and lower voices, Ai had gone through puberty just like any other child, but didn't seem to get the qualities that most boys his age had. He grew muscles, but was more toned then anything else, and his voice still stayed the same as when he was in junior high, younger sounding then what he had imagined. Despite all of that, Ai continued to stay positive despite those inconsistencies, and ended up making a few good friends and enjoying his days at school, however becoming a bit more isolated as time went on. Being told to channel his anger and sadness in some form of art by his encouraging mother, Ai took to different school activities to help try to find some sort of niche for him to channel all of the frustrating thoughts in his head. After trying over and over again, one of his friends suggested music, and took him to one of the local karaoke bars that they went to often to talk and hang out at. After a few rounds, Ai found from his friend, as well as others that had heard him, that he had a knack for singing, and after some encouragement from his friends and parents, entered into a local singing contest.

Despite the students that bullied him, and the thoughts he had of his isolation, Ai managed to win the contest, and was given a short term contract with a music company to release a single. Taking to the music industry, Ai was able to release a few singles that gained popularity in both Japan and in America, but after four years in the business, plus being away from school for so long, Ai had felt he had matured enough to step away from the music business to go back to finish his education, and to start with a fresh new outlook. At the age of 18, he persuaded his parents to let him study abroad in America for a student exchange program for highschool, and with their permission, Ai began his journey. No longer the boy that got teased or a popular music artist, Ai was just a regular boy once more, now on his way into highschool; the change couldn't have made him happier. Even if people were to use him or others were to recognize him, Ai simply wants to finish school and start his life with a fresh start.

Miscellaneous: -Loves to sing and write his own music

-Took Tae-Kwan-Do and Kung Fu while in Japan for self-defense purposes. As well, Ai meditates on a weekly basis if he's ever stressed or in need of relaxing.

-Since he's always seen with a book, it's pretty safe to assume that he's the Library Assistant for the school. He's usually seen putting away books or helping other students if they need help finding something in particular.

THEME SONG: UNLIMITED by Aoi Shouta

Lyrics: http://utagoe.tumblr.com/post/141288103167/aoi-shouta-unlimited-歌詞-lyrics

Prompt 3
"Yeah, that's what I thought, pretty boy. Kneel on the ground like the bitch you are!" A group of males voices all laughed at the comment, as one lone boy laid on the ground below them, breathing rather heavily, small specks of blood staining the ground that he was on. His eyes prickled with tears as a hand came towards his abdomen, wincing when he felt pain from simply touching the area; there would be a bruise there for sure...

There was no one else around, no one to help. If anyone was even nearby Ai was sure they would avoid the situation at any cost, considering five of the football team's best players at the school were beating up on a first year. No one would even touch that scenario with a ten foot pole, which meant Ai was all alone, taking all of these punches and kicks with a grain of salt. This had been going on for the last hour since school had ended; Ai had been beginning to make his way out of the school when three of the football team's players had jumped him, forcing him to follow them to the back of the school, only to be greeted by James Martin, Third Year student and Quarterback of the team.

Ai knew in an instant where the situation was going to go.

"You better get that assignment done faggot, or else you'll be getting broken bones tomorrow." He could barely hear the insult towards him as he heard loud footsteps begin to walk away from his bruised and somewhat bloody form, as Ai watched the group finally leave after they had their fun; was it even fun for them? He didn't know, but all he knew was that this was all going to hurt the next day. Once they had all finally left, he groaned as he sat up, leaning against the somewhat uncomfortable surface of the school building's wall, taking heavy breaths as he did so.

How did this all happen again...?

Oh yeah, he remembered; this guy was apparently so dumb and lazy, that he couldn't even get his own homework done. Even the most simplest of assignments he couldn't do, which prompted him to ask favors of Ai, little study sessions or help on exam studying. At first, Ai was fine with helping James, thinking of it as helping another student with a problem they had, but the favors began to escalate. Everyday he would need something, a paper done, an exam with flashcards needed to be ready; after finally having enough of Jame's stunts to make him do his work, Ai refused to help James anymore, realizing that he was simply using his knowledge to make him do his work. It turned out not to be the smartest of plans however, even after Ai had told the Principal of what James had done, finding out from others that he had been making students do his assignments for other classes. Getting suspended for a whole month, Ai found out from today that what he had done was the right thing, and the wrong thing.

Even if James was suspended from school, it wouldn't stop him from following Ai every chance he had, plus his buddies on the team still went to school. Ai would be getting harrased by them for weeks to come.

"Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut..." Ai groaned out, wincing when he gave a small laugh; it hurt to laugh, that was good to know. Slowly picking up his broken glasses, he began to walk away from the school, on his way to his empty apartment where he lived alone. At least James wouldn't be taking advantage of other students for the time being, and even if he did, Ai would be there to stop him again.

He was like a superhero, saving the masses from a terrible monster.

"Yeah right." Ai muttered lowly, wiping a bit of blood from the side of his mouth. There was no way he could ever be a hero; not in anyone's eyes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:27:02 AM by Tokyorose627 »

Ok, analysis time!

POWER THEME: Elemental Manipulation. Ai has the ability to control and bend elements to his will, such as fire, water, air, earth, and even electricity and metal. However, his powers are not powerful right away, usually being small attacks that can stun enemies or use as distractions or cover in battle. The only limitation that Ai has for his powers is his imagination; with the right idea in his head, as well as practice, Ai can use his abilities to enhance himself for much larger scale battles in the future.

Ok, this. Just....this. This is WAY too powerful for our powerscale. I mean, look at the other characters and how much stronger your character is compared to them, right? It's like the difference between Green Arrow and Superman! :P
Basically, I don't mind an elemental control character, but I'm going to have to insist you choose one and stick with it, then we can discuss specific limitations and balancers. But all of the elements at his beck and call? Way too powerful. As I say in the opening post, this is nowhere near DC or Marvel Powerlevels, so I'm going to need you to tone it down a lot. I'll need you to pick one specific element, or a different power please. :-)

Despite Ai's powers basically being limitless,

No. All powers in this game have limits, please.

-When Ai first gets his powers, he can bend whatever element he wishes, however, he can only bend one element at a time.

No practice required? No limitations on how much at once, for how long? Does it tire him out quickly? Have any negative effects on him whatsoever?

Taking to the music industry, Ai was able to release a few singles that gained some popularity, but after two years in the business, plus being away from school for so long, Ai had felt he had matured enough to step away from the music business to go back to finish his education, and to start with a fresh new outlook.

So he's not really that big outside of Japan? Like, a few hit singles then disappeared? Since in the Music Industry, two years is nothing at all. Some tours take two years, haha. But yeah, would people outside of Japan not specifically into J-Music not know who he is, then, kinda like Robin Sparkles? :P

Also, I'll need to ask for a Writing Prompt, please. Please and thank you!

Online Tokyorose627

Ok, analysis time!

Ok, this. Just....this. This is WAY too powerful for our powerscale. I mean, look at the other characters and how much stronger your character is compared to them, right? It's like the difference between Green Arrow and Superman! :P
Basically, I don't mind an elemental control character, but I'm going to have to insist you choose one and stick with it, then we can discuss specific limitations and balancers. But all of the elements at his beck and call? Way too powerful. As I say in the opening post, this is nowhere near DC or Marvel Powerlevels, so I'm going to need you to tone it down a lot. I'll need you to pick one specific element, or a different power please. :-)

I didn't mean to make him that powerful, but I get where you're coming from. I guess if I can I'll just take fire as his main element then.

No. All powers in this game have limits, please.

Sorry, I used he wrong word in that sense. I meant to say that his powers are only limited to his imagination and what  he can come up with, but I'll change that too.

No practice required? No limitations on how much at once, for how long? Does it tire him out quickly? Have any negative effects on him whatsoever?

I'll fix that too. :P

So he's not really that big outside of Japan? Like, a few hit singles then disappeared? Since in the Music Industry, two years is nothing at all. Some tours take two years, haha. But yeah, would people outside of Japan not specifically into J-Music not know who he is, then, kinda like Robin Sparkles? :P

I only said in Japan because I didn't know how far I coul go wth it. If I'm allowed to say he gained some popularity in the States, then I'll put that in.

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
NAME: Jack Ezekiel 'Zeke' Flint

SEX:  Male

APPEARANCE: Basically the same as the image shown, Zeke stands a little shorter than most at 5'5" and weighs 130lbs.  Though he is no body builder, he does keep himself fit enough.  Zeke generally wears tan or light-colored clothes and it would be rare to ever see him 'dressed up.'  Though he looks rather intense, he's far from approachable.  His eyes are rather dark in color, somewhere between a very deep brown and black.  The hair on his head naturally curls, so he may occasionally appear to be slightly 'bed headed' from time to time. 

ORIENTATION:  Not decided and open for debate;  Bisexual for game purposes.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, as far as he's aware, though he could have a creepy stalker.

TYPE:  Jock?  I mean, he is part of the swim team....then again, I don't think most jocks have a major chivalrous streak in them, right?

POWER THEME:

Water Empowerment:  Not only can Zeke swim at incredible speeds that would make an Olympic swimmer jealous, has extremely good low-light vision, and can breath underwater, but because his body has adapted to the high pressures of the deep, Zeke's bones, skin, and tissue are a heck of a lot tougher than that of a regular human's.  Because of those stronger bones and tissues, Zeke can afford to not pull any punches to really cause damage, getting only bruises when a normal human would risk the breaking of knuckles and fingers.  As long as Zeke is touching water or has drank the equivalent of an entire bottle of water in the last half-hour (eventually, over time, this will extend to be within the last hour and may eventually be two hours, but that requires time, practice, and experience), his stamina, strength, speed, and reflexes are like that of an Olympic athlete.  However, that does come with a bit of a price:  Though Zeke can exert himself for longer than normal humans, the more he exerts himself, the more water he uses from his body, thus making him more prone to dehydration.  Being in very hot and dry areas can also quicken the dehydration of his body and it goes without saying that being around large fires with no source of water nearby means he's basically a regular human on dry land, tough bones, skin, and low-light vision aside.

Over time and with practice, Zeke may train his body to require less water in order to maintain his strengths and increase the time he can keep going at 'greater-than-human' power while on dry land.  There is even a very good chance that, with practice and focus, that he might be able to draw in the water in the air in order to empower himself if water isn't close by.

CHARACTER FLAW:
Personality Flaws:
  • Chivalrous:  Zeke is perhaps too much a gentleman to a fault.  He'll hold open doors, help old ladies across a street, and even help a woman in need.  He generally will never throw the first punch against a woman, but if she throws the first punch or hurts a friend, the 'gloves' come off.  So, one can say that women are his weakness, but not in the way one would imagine a weakness a guy has for a woman.
  • Perhaps a touch sarcastic:  Generally saved for his friends and family, he might say something like 'Yeah, real smart, maybe you should punch him in the face next time.' if there is a really bad idea.  May rub someone the wrong way if they don't realize that he is just using sarcasm.

Power Flaws:
  • Dehydration: Zeke can exert himself for longer than normal humans, the more he exerts himself, the more water he uses from his body, thus making him more prone to dehydration.  Being in very hot and dry areas can also quicken the dehydration of his body and it goes without saying that being around large fires with no source of water nearby means he's basically a regular human on dry land, tough bones, skin, and low-light vision aside.

BIOGRAPHY:  Zeke came from a family that was fairly well off.  They weren't rich by any means, but through careful money management, they were somewhere between the upper-middle class and lower-upper class, if one could classify it.  His father, a graphics designer at some large business or another, was not home often as a result, but made sure he was well cared for.  His mother, on the other hand, was one of the student councilors Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson High School.  His grandfather was also a large part of his life and, when Zeke visited him, he learned a little about fencing.  He was never going to be an expert, but he at least knew something about it!

Back at home, he swam often and joined the school's swim team, often jokingly called 'The Fish' by some of his teammates.  In the academic aspect of school, Zeke did pretty well.  Sure, he was never top of the class, but he was far from the bottom.  Basically, his academics was a reflection of his own social standings:  Somewhere between the lower top and upper middle.  If Zeke was asked, he would say he was eleventh in class, but he was more likely to be fifteenth or so out of about 40-50 people.  In all honesty, he never really counted the number of people in his class.

Though Zeke has never been a charismatic person, he's mostly a pretty decent guy to hang around with.  Most people in the school who have spent any amount of time with him would know that he's rather open and doesn't care if someone's black, white, or anything in between.  Despite that, he generally takes charge in group projects and everyone knows him as the guy who holds the doors for anyone of the female gender.  Towards the end of his junior year, he claws his way up to be in the top 11, but he likes to imagine that he's in the top five of his class.  Throughout his time, he had two girlfriends, one of which left him because she decided she was more into women than guys, but the two stayed friends.  The other girl and Zeke mutually decided to call it off for reasons neither of which have revealed.  It wasn't for any bad reasons considering that the two still talk at least once or twice a week.  All-in-all, though he was never in the limelight, he was close enough to be noticed from time to time.  Basically, Zeke had a pretty normal school life.

Miscellaneous:
  • Member of the swim team.
  • Not the best at math, but fairly decent.
  • Is very open about his and everyone elses' sexuality due to his rather laid back attitude.
  • Is a volunteer lifeguard at the local pool near the school.
  • Occasionally does mental exercises when practicing fencing.
  • Supports many 'save the oceans' and 'clean the beaches' organizations.
  • Supports the Military because his grandfather and a number of aunts and uncles are veterans.
  • LOVES, LOVES, LOVES classical rock and has a music player with over 500 pieces of music of that genre.

THEME SONG:  AC/DC Highway to Hell

Prompt Option #3 Coming Soon
Ugh!  Ninety-Eight degrees today?  This is supposed to be a nice summer, not one where the sun wants to turn us all into lobsters?

Zeke sat in the lifeguard booth at the large pool that he volunteered at for the last couple of years, his hand raised in an attempt to blot out the sun enough so he could see what was happening in the water below.  With only a few more weeks left of the summer, the pool was pretty busy with three groups of people scattered around in the water.  In the wading end was a few parents helping some kids learn how to swim.  In the slightly deeper area, two groups of teenagers, maybe 15 or 16 years old, were on each others' shoulders and playing the tried-and-true game of 'Chicken,' as they tried to push one another into the water.  Finally, there at the deepest parts of the pool were some adults in a circle throwing what looked like a basketball to one another, playing the pool version of volleyball.

All-in-all, it was just another day at the pool and, judging by the clock, he had about two more hours before Mary came to take the evening duties.  The pool operated from eight in the morning until about seven in the evening, a full twelve hours every day unless there's a storm brewing.  There were three volunteers who worked with the owner of the pool, Mackenzie Matthews.  Zeke almost always took the afternoon shift, generally because he was used to it.  However, during the school year, he had to take the evening shift since the morning and afternoon shifts clashed with school time.

It was at the time when he was taking a small break about an hour later while the pool was emptier and grabbing some water from the drink vendor a couple of feet behind the lifeguard stand when he heard the screams coming from directly behind him.  The last two years of training kicked in and he dropped the bottle of water, the cold liquid going all over the ground, and ran to the edge of the pool.  A couple of seconds later, he saw that a kid had somehow wandered away from the shallow end to the deeper one and fallen in.  The kid was flailing and splashing around while the parent was freaking out on the edge.  Without a second's hesitation, Zeke dived in and was quickly at the kid's side, lifting him up and pulling him to the shallow end and into the parent's arms a couple of minutes later.

After waving off the thanks, Zeke let the parent know to keep a close eye on the kid and told her that things would have been worse if there hadn't been a lifeguard on duty.  This was the third person in the last four months he had saved from drowning while on duty, which was a good thing, as any more than that might negatively affect the pool's reputation as one of the safest pools in the city.  As he ushered the scared parent and child to the resting room, Zeke shook his head knowingly at Mackenzie because he knew how much she hated to have to lecture people about this sort of thing, but this had to be done in the hopes it won't happen again...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:56:28 AM by King Serperior »

Offline Amarlo

-formally submits her character-

Allyk Dog
LEGAL NAME: Allyk Dog
BIRTH NAME: Zia Evans

SEX: Female
APPEARANCE: Dog is a spry woman that easily stands out in a crowd thanks to her outlandish hairstyle and frequently changed hair color. While Allyk is best described as slight in build she is lithe and beautifully curved, holding the body of a dancer or a gymnast with the agility and flexibility to back it up. The only obvious piercings are the three set in each of her ears. As for tattoos, sitting parallel to each other at the slant of each hip is a simple five point star while “Per herbam ad astra” is written along the length of her left side.

In addition, Allyk's flesh - once a blank slate just as every book begins – it is now a biography, a scripture of a short life lived in strife. Each scar tells a story, each scar is a testament of her ability to persevere. Most remain beneath the cover of clothing but the most noticeable lay over her neck, shoulders, jaw, hands, forearms and feet. On her right forearm is a bite scar many years old, her youngest sister’s contribution to her script. Her fingers and hands a riddled with little cuts long healed and just barely visible any longer. While her feet have clearly seen their fair share of the terrain bare footed. Beneath the cover of clothes there are a few more mars written here or there, cuts, stabs, burns, the works - most of which have faded over the years. 

FACECLAIM: TrizTaess (Not all images of this model represent her)

ORIENTATION: Straight, Demisexual

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:  Single, not openly looking

TYPE: Begrudgingly Rehabilitating Delinquent

POWER THEME:
  • Photokinesis - The ability to manipulate visible radiation within a 35 foot radius. This range applies to all of her abilities. Allyk cannot focus light into things like laser blasts but can disperse them. 
    Extra Reading
    The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".

The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists, God is evil”. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.

Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.

The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exists?"
    The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"

The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold is in fact the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."

"And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness cannot. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's a lack of light."

Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."

The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the absence of Good."
    • Light Manipulation – the ability to intensify, dispel, condense and shape light. This has multiple applications.
    • Perception Manipulation – She has the ability to manipulate her own perception of the world around her by altering the way light is received by her eyes, allowing her to see in situations where sight with the naked eye would otherwise be impossible. This does not protect her from sudden visibility changes. Nor does it apply in pitch black and completely light devoid settings that span past her range of control.
    • Illusions – Allyk will eventually be able to shape light to create realistic visual holographic illusions, but this will take years to master. While she will be able to manipulate light into shapes that move, in the beginning she will not be able to make them look like anything more realistic than 3D laser light shows. These illusions do not create their own sounds. (Requires more concentration, cannot be used in conjunction with her other abilities)
    • Photokinetic Invisibility – The ability to manipulate the visible spectrum around oneself, another person or object and maintain this invisibility so long as those within it do not move. This affects a very small area at a time, at the most a radius of three feet and requires that those within the cloak stay still to remain flawless. If she or those within the cloak move, the cloak isn’t as effective and will warp slightly, especially the faster and more they move within it. (Requires a considerable amount of concentration, cannot be used in conjunction with other abilities) This ability does not shield against other senses, but does shield from infrared.

• Power Flaws: Some of her abilities can cause a considerable amount of strain on her mind and the longer she uses it the more likely it is for her to get a headache that steadily grows more and more painful in intensity, even to the point she could find herself unable to concentrate to use her abilities at all - maybe even incapacitating herself. Additionally, while in high emotional states her abilities will be harder for her to control at first and even as she learns to control them better later on she may experience 'flickers'. She is also prone to temporarily blinding herself with her own ability if she is not careful.

CHARACTER FLAW:
Mixed up – Allyk doesn’t typically act like the average teenager. While in some areas this is a good thing, in many it’s quite the opposite. She often struggles with the differences between right and wrong, as well as concepts of what’s normal or otherwise. Generally she has a terrible world view and is prone to believing that people are only nice to her because they want something from her.

Anger Issues While her fuse is long, when she finally does explode things often get set on fire or destroyed in some manner or another.

Dyslexia – She’s dyslexic, enough said – don’t call her dumb because of it though, ooooh no. She worked damn hard to improve on this issue. 

Guilt – She holds a lot of guilt for the things she’s done in the past, and while it can sometimes be used against her, she’s learned to treat that guilt as a secondary source of ‘moral armor’ – a guiding light to keep her from repeating past mistakes.

REPUTATION:  Dog can be best described as Adaptable. Her personality can to shift to fit a given situation making her an excellent actress. As a leader she is straight forward but reflective, with little room for non-sense - Although she can easily be perceived as unhinged. Beating around the bush is just about the worst thing you can do with her and is often a sure fire way to get a splash zone seat specially reserved just for you. While her temper typically has a long smoldering fuse, it often ends with a K.O. and she is well known amongst her home for those fisticuffs of steel.

At a distance she can be recognized as a very curious creature by nature, always interested in examining her surroundings and the things within it for new information and experiences. When placed in a casual situation the woman defaults to a more laxed attitude and even exhibits a sense of humor – albeit usually of sarcastic and crude overtones. She also shows an unquenchable fondness for puns and word play despite her straight and to the point way of doing things professionally.

However there is one thing that always will and always has remained constant, her inability to trust others. As a matter of fact she tends to keep people at arm’s length to the point that those rare enough to be called her friend might find themselves realizing that they actually know very little about Allyk’s actual life. Upon first meeting Allyk, she tends to come off as hostile with a serious attitude problem. It’s very likely that any first meetings with her at the school were unpleasant, to say the least.

BIOGRAPHY:  HISTORY:
    ”I feel I must remind you that it is an undeniable and may I say a fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction every alternative is preferable…”

It’s not what’s right or what’s wrong but what’s necessary.

“Allyk” was born to John Hanson, a roaming semi operator with a sweet tooth for one night stands, and Patricia Evans, a not so very dedicated factory engineer  with her own special qualities and ‘unique’ personality. To say the least, Patricia was left to raise Allyk and her three half siblings all on her own and in one of the most dangerous and poverty stricken neighborhoods of Baltimore -  an industrial area best known for its recycling and processing plants – as well as its larger scale underground criminal activities and strikes. Due to the nature of the area’s key operations, weaponry was often improvised and custom made, as well as unregistered, making it much more difficult for the district’s police force to track down many of the underhanded organizations skimming beneath the surface. Even as an elementary aged child Patricia encouraged Allyk to participate in more than a handful of thefts, all due to the fact that punitive action towards young minors were significantly less severe than that of an adult or even a teenage.  In reality, the use of children in thefts became a common technique for low risk thefts.

The industrial district is most populated with those from the Eastern Bloc and is often considered the most notorious Slums of the city. While at a glance this district may seem dilapidated and riddled with gang symbols, in reality the different cultures are rather tight knit and take care of each other. It is even dangerous for outsiders looking to make trouble and new faces are typically treated with suspicion and mistrust. It is very likely you’ll find most locals suddenly don’t speak English when asked incriminating questions about those within the community – even if they are the victims of one of the many crime families present. Often times those that actually speak up will be treated with social exile and ridicule, even outright physical violence if they don’t disappear altogether first.

Unfortunately, Patricia wouldn’t live to see Allyk’s 12th birthday before she disappeared during one of the many and frequent riots that plagued their home district. It is something that haunts Allyk to this day - never knowing what actually happened to her mother. This left the struggle for survival to the four children she left behind, with Allyk as the eldest. The four refused to go into the underdeveloped and often shady foster care system, and certainly not when it threatened to split the four from each other. So to stay together they allowed themselves to fall between the cracks and become one of the many misguided and missing youths of Baltimore city’s rabid streets. To say the least Allyk had participated in more than her fair share of questionable activities by the time she reached adulthood, but she did hope to one day proudly to say that both her two sisters and her brother lived to keep those tales a secret.

Unfortunately, nothing is ever that smooth. Shortly after Patricia’s death, Allyk got mixed up with a bad crowd. She met a man that went by the moniker Papa Murphey – a businessman that just happened to make most of his money under the table. His generosity was hard to refuse at first and even harder to refuse later. A black-market salesman of sorts  - Allyk quickly became one of his favorite pets due to her eagerness to make money and her sheer youthful gullibility. She was clearly new to street life and had absolutely no idea what she was getting herself into.

However, when she inevitably turned 16 … Suddenly she was significantly less useful and significantly more problematic. Papa Murphey turned his sights from her and onto her younger sisters, and it was then that Allyk understood true terror. She was seasoned now, she understood the mistakes she’d made, the risks she’d taken and just what his sort of ‘business’ could do to a growing girl’s psyche… Let alone their bodies. She wasn’t about to let her little sisters be subjected to her same bad choices.

So at one point, in all her desperation, she whisked the two preteens off to the Baltimore City Police Department and begged them for sanctuary.  Naturally they were taken in, even made comfortable with the promises they made to play witness on the stand against Papa Murphey and his crimes… Unfortunately it ended in the one thing Allyk had been trying to avoid all along. The siblings were all split up. Today Allyk feels like she is constantly on the run, constantly hiding while the government calls it ‘protective custody’(Not to be mistaken for witness protection). They moved her to New York where she lives out of a foster home while her sisters were split elsewhere. They claimed it would be safer and harder to identify them if they weren’t together, but she knew it was because no one wanted to take all three of them at once.

Luckily, with some finagling, the state managed to get Allyk into Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson High School with a promise for some extra funding coming their way - Even though she had to be admitted half way through the last semester of last year.  No one would expect to see “Zia Evans” at such a prestigious school. It was perfect. It was just the fresh start she was looking for, or more so the fresh start DCF wanted for her. 

”Wear your guilt like armor.”

Notes
Plot and pm friendly!
  • While Allyk will usually come off as standoffish and sometimes even openly aggressive at first, she does want to make friends and will eventually come around. In some cases she even apologizes for having her head up her ass.
  • Works as a receptionist at a rundown garage that doesn't sit on any major roads and specializes in classic vehicles.
  • Has difficulty with reading and writing but excels in math and the sciences.
More to likely come

Connections
None yet, always seeking and pm friendly!

More Images NSFW

Writing Prompt
”And after everything I’ve done for you….” Hissed that otherworldly voice as she cried out into the darkness without a voice of her own to echo. Flames licked at her flesh, spreading from the tips of her toes and fingers as they crawled with deadly purpose up her limbs, searing her to a darkened crisp. The scent of her own cooking meat made her stomach churn and bile lifted into her throat – she didn’t know what was more suffocating, the sweltering heat sucking her lungs dry or the acid clogging her bronchials. Her lungs burned just as fiercely as everything else, she could feel her skin melting down her body as she watched her golden hair crumble and singe into nothingness before her.

” It doesn’t have to be this way, you know… If you just came home I could forgive you, eventually.”

Wide blue eyes swiveled about in desperation, bloodshot and stormy with a foggy mist that constantly evaporated long before they could spill over. Any attempts she made to brush the flames away only proved to peel her own liquefied, boiling skin free of the violent red muscles beneath – caking her already goopy fingers with charring clumps of body mass.

“No…? “ A dark chuckle whispered at her ear. ”Oh, I’m going to enjoy making those pretty little sisters of yours pay for your mistakes, baby girl..” Her body trembled violently, terror filled eyes sliding as far to her right as they could without her turning around - She just couldn’t seem to peel her feet from the invisible floor below her. Her lips moved to speak, yet as her jaws parted those once plush lines drooped low on dissolving cells.

”What? Nothing to say? But you’re usually so loose lipped..” She could practically hear the taunting grin in the bastard’s voice.

Then something bit at the drifting lobe of her right ear and tugged until the entire shell left its perch in a string of slimy, melting cartilage. The man, no, the creature behind her slurped its prize into its mouth messily and gulped it down without ever passing to chew. Then it grinned and the satisfied purr of its deep warping baritone cooed, ”Come baaack, baby girl. Come back and I’ll make this aaall go away.” wantonly against the oblong hole its tongue now began to invade.. ”Just.” Slithering deeper, ”Say.” until the serrated tip began to pierce.. ”Yes.”

∙◊≈∞≈◊∙

A ragged breath sucked its way past pale pink lips so sharply you'd think it was the first breath she'd ever taken. Panting, the girl jolted awake, eyes flying wide open as she abruptly sat up and clasped a hand over the right side of her head. It patted at the flesh, the ear, then down her neck and jaw until those trembling fingertips traced across her quivering lips – all whole. The hand that had braced her as she sat up now fisted within the sheets below her, her free hand moving up past her face to thread back through the long snow-white locks that framed her features unhindered as she ducked her head and a single drop dampened the white cloth that covered her legs.

Allyk froze, brows furrowing as those shimmering blues focused on the hospital gown she seemed to be wearing. It was the very same one they’d forced her to wear back in the Psych ward of Friends Hospital – an entirely ironic name for a place that forcibly held her against her will. The only real difference was the bedding she lay within – these certainly were not the modest blankets the hospital provided.

”Wha—“ She blinked rapidly, trying to shake away the fog of whatever hell she’d just been in and found herself silently praying as she lifted her gaze to the rest of the room. She didn’t even have much of a chance to really take her surroundings in before all her focus fell on the police officer sitting at the end of her bed.

He’d know it was coming before it even happened – the way her eyes slowly widened and she sucked in a deep breath – then exhaled it all in a loud ”WHAT THE FUCK” that sent her entire body into motion. Suddenly she was hopping out of bed, dragging the sheets with her, up her body and against her chest protectively while she reached for the nearest blunt object she could get her grubby hands on – which just happened to be the only other thing in this otherwise white-wash bare room – a chair.

“Woah! Woah!!” The man hopped to his feet just as quickly, and just as startled as she was quite frankly. “Relax! You’re in protective custody. You’re safe!” His hands came up before him in a show of peace and she hesitated reluctantly.

“Where’s my sisters?” Of course that’d be the first she asked. Why on earth wouldn’t it be? And it made the officer smile sheepishly.

“They’re in one of the other rooms. They’re fine, playing some video games even. Just relax and lower the chair, okay?”

Allyk blinked, glancing to the chair she was holding out before her like it was the first time she’d actually seen it – with a bit of a jolt. “Oh.. er… How did I get here? Can I see them?”

“You were released from the hospital. You were still pretty hopped up on pain killers, so I’m not surprised you don’t remember getting here.” He chuckled and began to slowly approach as she lowered the chair back to the floor. “How are you feeling?”

”Like shit.” She scowled at the man like it should be obvious. ”Can I see my sisters?” She repeated shortly after, only this time much more forceful than the first.

“Yeah, you just gotta relax first.” And he paused after giving her a once over. “And… get dressed.”[/color] He snorted, motioning towards a bag of clothing that hung from the back of the only door into the room. “I’ll just make my way out so you can change. Knock on the door when you’re read or if you need anything, alright.” He lingered only long enough for her responding nod before he slipped his way outside.

Meanwhile, Allyk glared as the door locked behind him. Trapped. Like a rat. How fitting…

Theme Song
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:33:24 AM by Amarlo »

Offline MissFire

Frankie would totally love her.

Offline Amarlo

Frankie would totally love her.

Are you talking to me? o.o

Offline MissFire

Yes! See? There's your Francoise Seal of Approval (tm).

Offline Amarlo

Well thank you! x3

Offline MissFire

Am I alone in thinking this would be an excellent them for the game?

I guess if I can I'll just take fire as his main element then.

Fire's cool. Now, how much can he channel at any one time? Can he create fire as well, or JUST control it? What can and can't he direct fire to do? How hard is it for him to do it? Does he still get burned by fire? Can he sense its presence, or does he still retain the same senses as everybody else? Does he have to maintain line of sight to the flames to control it, or can he control it even when he can't see it? Basically, can you elaborate on the specifics and the limits of his abilities?

Also, I would prefer if his singles didn't have much impact in the states...it would make it make sense why he moved there, to escape from his music.

King Serperior:

The first thing that struck me is that his powers are waaaaaaay too broad, and I know that sounds silly considering that most of his powers are biologically specific, but...the electric field can possibly be swung, but what about the spit is amphibious? How does that fit in with the rest of the abilities? And with his amphibious nature, I just want you to be aware that this makes him extremely specific in his abilities so he may find himself a bit useless at times compared to some of the other cast. If you want to continue with him, then by all means, go ahead, but I just wanted to mention it.

But yeah, if you're sticking with it...the specific nature of his abilities makes me OK with there not really being any downsides, though I DO want you to think about how best to add some limiters or balancers. A more potent downside than "Very Specific Powers," y'know? Further, I want the spit gone - it has literally no connection to the rest of the abilities - and that "Electrical Discharge" thing rethought, since again, I'm not sure it has much connection to the rest of his abilities.

Amarlo:

No problem! We talked about your character in PM and you addressed everything I wanted you to address, so Alyk has been formally approved. :-)

Offline Amarlo

Amarlo:

No problem! We talked about your character in PM and you addressed everything I wanted you to address, so Alyk has been formally approved. :-)

-salutes-

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The first thing that struck me is that his powers are waaaaaaay too broad, and I know that sounds silly considering that most of his powers are biologically specific, but...the electric field can possibly be swung, but what about the spit is amphibious? How does that fit in with the rest of the abilities? And with his amphibious nature, I just want you to be aware that this makes him extremely specific in his abilities so he may find himself a bit useless at times compared to some of the other cast. If you want to continue with him, then by all means, go ahead, but I just wanted to mention it.
Perhaps I was a little too specific.  Maybe I should call it a more Reptile/Amphibian focus as that makes more sense.  That said I understand (I think) what you are meaning, so I'll go with this:

Webbed Fingers/Toes and Gills are obvious in the amphibian aspect as is the slippery skin (Amphibians do have cover themselves in moisture).  The reptile aspects come in with the Gecko Pads that allow him to climb objects with ease.  The Spit is a less lethal variation of a spitting cobra.  The spit, I was thinking, could 'evolve' into a toxin, but will start off as a nasty distraction.  The nocturnal vision comes from the fact that a number of reptiles and amphibians are nocturnal.  Finally, the electric field comes from the electric eel.

However, if you're worried about being overly specific, I can try to figure out better ways to go Reptile-Amphibian Guy.  I perhaps went a little too much when it comes to keeping it simple.  >.<
But yeah, if you're sticking with it...the specific nature of his abilities makes me OK with there not really being any downsides, though I DO want you to think about how best to add some limiters or balancers. A more potent downside than "Very Specific Powers," y'know? Further, I want the spit gone - it has literally no connection to the rest of the abilities - and that "Electrical Discharge" thing rethought, since again, I'm not sure it has much connection to the rest of his abilities.
I suppose I can remove the spit part, but as the electric eel was the basis I had for the electric discharge as well as the field, it does work.  However, if both need removal, I'll completely rework his powers and start from scratch by going for the random pages in the superpower wiki.

Other than the powers that need major reworking (though will likely be completely removed and reworked), are there any other issues with the sheet itself (I'll likely get that prompt done tomorrow)?

EDIT 1:  Considering that it is about midnight, my mind is wandering.  However, I have two extremely basic (thus likely overpowered because of how basic they are) powers as options:

1).  Chaos Embodiment:  Able to focus on his immediate surroundings and know what to say or do in order to cause and/or diffuse the most chaos in an area.  Intense concentration can cause complicated machines to break, the more complicated, the easier.  Has an unconscious field around him that can cause those who aren't friends to experience Murphy's Law.  Basically causes bad luck to happen to people who aren't allies.

2).  Mirror Image:  Do unto yourself as you do to me;  So, you punch him in the face, you will feel like you punched yourself with equal force in the face.

NOTE:  I understand that both are horrible, bad, overpowered ideas, but they are the result of a mind that really needs some sleep, so I ask for forgiveness for the fact that they are far overpowered.  I'll likely come up with better ideas later if the Amphibian/Reptile powers are a bust.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:14:32 PM by King Serperior »

Online Tokyorose627

Fire's cool. Now, how much can he channel at any one time? Can he create fire as well, or JUST control it? What can and can't he direct fire to do? How hard is it for him to do it? Does he still get burned by fire? Can he sense its presence, or does he still retain the same senses as everybody else? Does he have to maintain line of sight to the flames to control it, or can he control it even when he can't see it? Basically, can you elaborate on the specifics and the limits of his abilities?

Also, I would prefer if his singles didn't have much impact in the states...it would make it make sense why he moved there, to escape from his music.

He can channel small amounts of fire; basically Chi and inner energy that he channels through his body and expels through his limbs as fire. He also has the ability to augment fire, or more blantantly, to bend or control how high or how strang a flame or fire is, however he can't actually control it. For instance if there was a candle nearby and he were to get suddenly very angry, the firse would react and grow tremendously until Ai were to calm down.

He can create fire through the sheer will of his body, or how Ai determines it, through the manipulation and training of his soul. He can control it as well, but not by much, and would need to train in order to do such things such as take fire from nearby sources and such. It can be a bit difficult when he first begins, with his powers working and then not working sometimes; it would basically have Ai needing to train in order to figure out the limit if his powers and how to control them, as well as maintain them without going out during a dire situation. He can sense prescense of fire, only from a few yards away, and he would be able to only control fire if he were able to see it. As well, since he can control fire, he wouldn't be able to get injured or burned by it; to Ai it would feel like a warm blanket almost, or a soft touch.

And yeah I'm fine with his singles not being popular in the states.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:54:00 PM by Tokyorose627 »

King Serperior:

The Mirror Image would indeed be a touch too powerful for the game, though "Bad Luck Aura" can be tweaked to make it acceptable. However, I'll need you to choose a power and commit to it before I start going into depth on editing it, please. Amphibious Nature isn't bad, I just need you to cut back on the sheer range of abilities he has in that case.

Tokyo:

Ok, so how much is a "small amount?" And what temperatures can he raise and lower the fire to, as in minimum and maximum? And you're saying that he can channel it, but doesn't have that much fine control over it, so he can control where it spreads and how hot it is, but not much else?

Online Tokyorose627

Tokyo:

Ok, so how much is a "small amount?" And what temperatures can he raise and lower the fire to, as in minimum and maximum? And you're saying that he can channel it, but doesn't have that much fine control over it, so he can control where it spreads and how hot it is, but not much else?

By small amount I would say enough that it could harm a few people, but not so much that it would be god-modding or be overly powerful. It could always change or become more powerful as the story progresses however. Tempature wise, I would say around 500 degrees or so, hot enough that it could seriously injure someone, so Ai had to be very careful with how or when he uses his powers in order to not harm any bystanders.

And control wise, yes. Ai for this would technically be a pyrokinetic, but a someone untrained one. He has the ability to channel energy through his body, and release it through his limbs as fire which he uses for combat. Other forms of fire like from a candle or brush fire would be a different sory depeneing how trained he is; if we did more and he trained more and honed his skills, then he would get the ability to control fire that doesn't come directly from his own energy, if that makes sense.

Ok, so he starts off only being able to project his fire, then develops the ability to manipulate other sources as his powers evolve...I can get behind that. Obviously there will be a Hard Limit to how much he can control at once and whatnot.
So, does this power require focus? If he loses focus, does he lose control? Does it drain him stamina-wise? If he's wet (like he just went swimming) can he still project flames? Can he be burned by fire? All these things need to be specified, then I believe you'll be good to go. :-)

Online Tokyorose627

Ok, so he starts off only being able to project his fire, then develops the ability to manipulate other sources as his powers evolve...I can get behind that. Obviously there will be a Hard Limit to how much he can control at once and whatnot.
So, does this power require focus? If he loses focus, does he lose control? Does it drain him stamina-wise? If he's wet (like he just went swimming) can he still project flames? Can he be burned by fire? All these things need to be specified, then I believe you'll be good to go. :-)

He's he has to be focused. Since he uses his own energy that expels into fire, he has to be focused in mind and in body. It can drain stamina wise only if he uses really powerful attacks, such as ones that could encompass a whole area, or more advanced techniques other then punches and kicks. If he does get wet, he'd still be able to project flames, but if he's completely surrounded by water, then he can't project any flames. Since he conforms fire, he can't be burned. I'm pretty sure in my last post I sad that fire to him feels like a warm touch, something that he could walk through and he would be fine.