You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:17:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Canon Universe RP Partner Wanted! [F seeking M] [AU options look inside]  (Read 206 times)

Offline RenegadeTopic starter

• Thinking of shattered teacups
  • Lady
  • Threesomer
  • Wanderer, avid day-dreamer, self-indulgent poet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hi there!
I'm looking for a partner to do a One-on-One Roleplay, or more likely several partners for different one-on-ones.
I'm also interested in group RPs.

Ons: I'm really into Don/Sub RPs, sometimes I'm in the mood for things like incest, and such, kidnapping, etc. I usually play submissive characters that like dominant partners, but have a dominant personality outside of a sexual context...

Offs: I don't like to dominate my partners, any sort of maiming, scat, knife/needle play.

I'm on the fence about "vore" in general, because I'm really into Hannibal Lecter and he's a known cannibal, therefore, it would have to be discussed further.

Current Cravings:
-POTTERVERSE !!! (One-on-One & Group)
-Hannibal (TV Show, books, movies)
-Vampires (The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Darren Shan: Cirque Du Freak -saga-)
-Supernatural (both the TV Show and the genre)

- Previous RP experience.

- Willing to talk about RP ideas/details before starting the actual RP

- Good at communication outside of the RP so thereís no confusion within the RP itself. (Willing to talk about wants, needs, expectations ahead, as well as likes, dislikes, and kinks)

- I really donít care what gender you personally identify with., but...
- The character(s) you play must be male.

- Optionally able to RP up to 2 characters at once. (But 1 is fine too)

- Able to RP as a character in a Canon universe.

- Universes: Harry Potter, Hannibal (tv show), True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural.

- Well versed in said universe an asset. Such as knowledge of the books and movies like in the case of Harry Potter, or books/movies/tv show like in the case of Hannibal. (So it depends on the universe).

- Able to and willing to RP as a canon character over an OC

- Willing to RP without exchanging nudes.

- Preferred kinks: DD/lg, incest, BDSM, supernatural. 

- PM the fandom(s) you want/prefer to RP in (as well as any ideas you may have).
(PS: if you have an original story you want to try out, we can talk about it, just message PM me the details, and Iíll message you back whether I like it or not. Iím a big fan of closure.)

I can't wait to get started, so please PM me if interested