You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:51:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shameless Requests of Deviance (Dom M Seeking F)  (Read 1088 times)

Offline EikichiTopic starter

• #LazyMuse. Lifelong Insomniac. Needing Inspiration..
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Shall I pleasure your body, or your mind?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Shameless Requests of Deviance (Dom M Seeking F)
« on: April 23, 2016, 04:36:14 AM »

ROLEPLAY REQUESTS - INTRO
INDEX
Request Thread | Onís & Offís | Apologies & Absences | Inspiration

Post 001
INTRODUCTION
( A GENERAL GUIDE TO EACH GENRE IS LOCATED HERE )

Post 002

Post 003

Post 004

Post 005

Post 006

Post 007

INTRODUCTION
This introduction will be significantly brief, and far less detailed, than the one located at my Onís & Offís thread linked here and up above. If any of the prompts below, my writing style, or simply the kinks I use catch your interest then I encourage you to visit the O/Oís page to get more info. Youíll also find my current status as to whether or not Iím accepting New Roleplays and the index at the top of the page will also provide you with my A/Aís thread.

With that out of the way below youíll find brief description of the categories that I use for my roleplay prompts. These are loose categories either designed to describe the setting, or general location, in which the roleplay takes place. However even with those labels some prompts arenít exclusive to a simple tagline, I simply place them into the genre that I feel best high-lights the story. They can also be reworked independently of the setting, Iím not opposed to partner sending me PMís about a certain prompt and how they would be interested if the setting was reversed or altered. Iím willing to hear any of your own ideas or takes on my prompts and even discussing different ways we can adjust certain aspects to better mesh with.

Iíve always believed that a roleplay is only enjoyable when both partners are happy with the plot, the characters, and the theme. So I encourage my partners to tell me of any misgivings they might have with certain elements in order for both of us to better enjoy the roleplay. How you feel about a roleplay shows itself in your writing. It can be minute changes, or large ones, but Iíve always believed that how the writer feels about each and every piece of work is reflected in their words. So I will do my best to make sure that the prompts and stories we write together are only those that would give us both the utmost enjoyment.

GENRE GUIDE
  • FANTASY - This would, without a doubt, be my favorite genre. In part itís thanks to growing up on series like The Lord of the Rings and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Which only grew worse when I started to explore novels that touched on High and Middle Fantasy along with Dungeons and Dragons. Most of my threads based in the Fantasy genre have something to do with fantasy creatures. Not all however involves demons or monsters, some of them only involve magic or magic related themes. Many of the Fantasy themes are also based around settings similar to Middle Earth and the Medieval period. One of the other things I typically base in my fantasy prompts are that the characters and creatures are replaceable. Unless the plots are specifically centered on a certain species they can be switched or rearranged without issue. Simply message me with changes youíd like to place in the prompt and any of those changes can be discussed.
  • MEDIEVAL/HISTORICAL - These prompts are, obviously, based primarily around the Medieval period. However there are a few historical prompts that I place in different time periods. While the Medieval prompt is straight forward the Historical prompt can literally be anything Iím craving with the story; The roaring 50ís, Egyptian, Roman, Victorian, 18th century. While these prompts would presumably be void of fantasy elements at times they do in fact include small elements of fantasy. While these stories are very much placed in times some of the more historical elements can be fluid. I typically donít include historical figures or events, but on the rare occasion I do they do not have to be historically accurate.
  • SCIENCE-FICTION - Much like my preference for fantasy, comes from an early age. The first of which being Enders game which later expanded to Star Wars and Star Trek. Most of my sci-fi elements involve humanoid creatures with the odd beast. They also involve a variety of species and inter-species relationships. Which may be disconcerting to some partners. Some of my Sci-Fi prompts also include some elements from my Ďcanonverse.í While they might appear in the same universe or have similar themes the characters and areas themselves are a bit more unique or include elements that are otherwise not in the universe.
  • MODERN/CONTEMPORARY - Most of my more personal Dominant and Submissive role based prompts come from this genre. In fact it happens to be my preferred genre for slower build dom/sub roleplays. Itís also the genre I used for my more adultery and seduction plots, most likely because the modern angle is much more intimate. One of the other angles that I use Modern/Contemporary for are darker themes. Some themes being based around slavery, rape, mental/physical abuse, and trauma. They are also themes that I do less typical convention, they arenít in the typical continuity and sometimes jump around from scenes depending on what the role-play calls for.
  • CANONVERSE - Most role-plays with this genre are based primarily in their universe. Which means that Star Wars, Star Trek, and others are completely within the space of their genre. However the prompts do include OCís, mostly because I donít enjoy playing canon characters. These prompts, while based in their native universe, do have slight changes to meet with the needs of the roleplay. I stated earlier I donít play canon characters, primarily because the characters I use have specific personalities that Iím comfortable with. There are however a handful of canon characters that I will at times use because they either mesh well with me or my muse is particularly craving it for the moment.
  • INSPIRATION - This is pretty self-explanatory and more info about it can be found below. In short itís the image/images that Iíve found that and that Iíve thought were particularly interesting. Itís also includes a link to the archive of previous 'Inspirations of the Day'. Sometimes there might be multiple images, or a piece of writing, for the ITOD; whatever gets my muse kicking.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:39:36 AM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Shameless Requests of Deviance [Work in Progress] (M Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 03:00:15 PM »
The Fallen Angel
Setting: Fantasy, Modern.
Concepts: PBP: NC, Demons, Angels, BDSM, Master/Sub, Force, Manipulation.
For an eternity angels and demons have bickered over the lives of humans. Whether they were insignificant or significant, the life of each human was precious to them both. Their souls are regarded as the most precious object, and both angels and demons covet them. So from birth each soul is destined to spend eternity in damnation or salvation. The angels would like nothing better than take every humans soul up to heaven for salvation, yet many humans cannot be taken thanks to the sins their souls accumulate. Each human decides their fate through their life and all angels can do is watch as the humans either fall to temptation or stay pure and rise with angels. Yet each and every year less humans pass into heaven and this war for human souls continues to be lost by the angels.

But human temptation isnít the only peril facing their souls. Since the beginning both angels and demons have had a restriction placed on them. Neither was allowed to mingle or interfere directly in the lives of humans. However the demons found a way around this rule. Now the angels watch helplessly as humans not only give into temptation of their own means but also watch as demons forcefully tempt even the purest of humans and corrupt their souls in sin. Only these humans donít just fall, they become vessels that the demons use as catalyst to corrupt more humans. Only now using this vessels demons can do more than corrupt humans, theyíve found a way to corrupt angels as well.

The Spoils of a King
Setting: Fantasy, Alternate History
Concepts: PBP: NC, Bondage, Force, Restraints, Coercion, Blackmail.
Heís little more than a savage, taking whatever it is he wants from whoever he wants. His horde number the thousands, infinite and unrestrained. Each and every day he guides the horde through the countryside to raid and pillage new territory, gaining more land and suppressing the locals to his ruler ship. One of the many ways he finances his growing horde is to demand tribute of his newly conquered citizens. They pay him in gold by the bucket load and he expects nothing less as without it the horde would be nothing more than a rebellion against him. So those who canít pay are executed lest anyone else get ideas. He doesnít just take gold though as heís willing to take goods; silk, food, grain, silver, weapons. Anything with a value. Of course that just so happens to refer woman too, as their value is just as immense as a bag a gold of the finest silk worms. Their jewels that can be used to barter with.

She was his property now. Whether she was a noblewoman, a commoner, a maid, or just a thief. Anyone who was sold to the Khanís army was indicted to servitude. They might have been free woman to any other country, any other state, but as long as they were in the Khans lands they were little more than tools. Even if they escaped their captors, their rapists, they were branded and collared so that anyone who saw them knew who they were at a glance. They were slaves to the Khan, to be sold for money or used for pleasure. She had no idea the world sheíd been tossed into. A new slave not even branded. Whether she was sold or captured, it didnít matter. All that mattered was the profit theyíd get off her; as it happened a rather wealthy captain had caught sight of the damsel.. and he was happy to buy her for himself.

Master & Apprentice
Setting: Fantasy, Medieval.
Concepts: PBP: NC, Magic, Control, Manipulation, Dom/Sub roles, Teaching, Training.
Heíd found her wandering in a daze, bloody and naked with fire clinging to her arms and legs for warmth, shambling down the King's Road. The elder warlock took notice of her immediately, not cause of the fire clinging to her soft and inviting body, but because of the color of the fire. The orange and red flames streaks with lines of red and gold, obvious signs of magic. Whether it was her magic that finally burned out, or the sight of another human, when the warlock came within hands reach of her the burning woman lost consciousness. While he could have left her on the Kingís Road for any wandering knights or travelers to take care of, the magic she showed sparked his interest. So instead he covered her with his cloak and slung the woman over his shoulder before carrying her off with him.

The warlockís curiosity eventually got the better of him. Not that he could be blamed, when one had to means to get whatever answers he wanted why wouldnít he use it to his advantage? He laid her down to rest in one of the upper rooms of the tower. He set his things away in his own room, before closing the armory and casting his gaze out toward the edge of the dark forest. While he was curious as to the strange young woman his duty to the county came before anything else. He left her to rest in the bed while he took a stroll around the tower, checking the pits lining the tower. When he finally returned to her it was hours later and he came with a bucket and rag in hand.

He shed the cloak heíd placed on her from her front and began to clean her body. While using the rag to wipe away the grease, dirt, and ashes from her body he also began to peruse her mind for the answers he wanted. Yet when he tried to access her memories he found himself unable to get anything, it wasnít that he couldnít access her mind but rather that there was a wall stopping him from peering too closely. So instead he let her mind rest and finished cleaning her body. Once he was done he wrapped her in the sheets and left her to rest and recover from her use of her powers.

Itís been eight weeks since then and the little sorceress now resides with him as an apprentice. He teaches her powers and how to control them, and in exchange she takes care of the menial tasks around the tower. Yet even if heís made her an apprentice heís yet to tell her what he does; or explain the constant groaning in the pits around the towers.

The Last Vampire
Concepts: PBP: NC, Dominance, Force, BDSM, Control, Slavery.
Vampires came out of the darkness, exposing themselves to humans for all their worth. It wasnít for peace though, or for openness, no the vampires revealed themselves for their own self-interest. They were tired of hiding in the shadows and using humans as occasional blood-bags. Instead they were now solely dedicated to controlling and cattling humans. It worked at first, for a long time. They spent decades capturing and turning humans into their personal blood bags before the humans began to resist. Decades of servitude gave rise to insurrection and resistance until finally they drove the vampires out of the nests they created. Resistance gave rise to war and no matter their numbers, or their ability to turn humans, the vampires couldnít stop the tidal wave of hatred that seeped from humans. What took the vampires decades to build took the humans a few short years to tear down. Now the kingdom they created is in ruin and every vampire is hunted. Some are murdered, others are captured.

While it would be far more beneficial to murder the vampires before they could consolidate their forces once again. Yet vampire blood healed humans better than any magic or potion. Their bodies were sources of potent magic and could be used freely for spells or incantations without the limits that held back many human witches and wizards. So instead of being killed and executed many are captured and tamed. Whether itís through magic, or simply defanging the blood suckers. There is also resistance, groups of humans loyal to vampires, corrupted by their mind. These humans seek to control vampires not just for their uses but to use them to create a new kingdom. They are far less gentle when it comes to taming, and using, said monsters.

The Summoning Gone Wrong
Setting: Fantasy.
Concepts: PBP: NC, Slavery, Magic, Bondage, Control, Manipulation, Breeding (Optional).
When magicians come to age, twenty-four, its common place for them to summon their companions. Each magicianís companions are personal, they vary from forest creatures to servants or magical creatures. These creatures become subservient to their master enslaved for the entirety of their masterís life, or their own. Dark magicians follow the same ritual, but unlike regular magicians they are far more likely to summon monsters or demons. These creatures are far more dangerous and extra precautions are made. Otherwise these monsters and creatures can break the seals holding them inside their summoning circle and murder their summoner. Though murder is the least of those magicians worry, after all these monsters have millennia of difficulty over previous masters to work out.

Sheís broken into her masterís library, taking his summoning books to summon her own servant. Still far from the age where itís appropriate. The summoning circle sheís drawn was done by the book, ancient texts which were never meant to be practically used. Sheís talented, gifted, and under-appreciated. She believes that she can make a standard summon despite what her master says. However, the book sheís taken isnít meant for light wizards. Not only is her magic the wrong type but the magic needed must be old, ancient. The runes sheís drawn are nothing more than childís play to undo. Sheís more than shocked when the companion she summons happens to be a demon. Yet the real shock comes when he breaks away the runes that keep her safe. Can she defend herself from this demon, or is she at his mercy?

The Hunted Hunter
Concepts: PBP: NC, Demons, BDSM, Combat, Power-play.
Knights are tasked with keeping the peace in the kingdom, some stationed in villages and other are more nomadic. They protect the surfs of the kingdom from waylaying demons and monsters and the occasional bandits and marauders. However there are more than just knights protecting the kingdom. The Kingdom also employs several monster-hunters tasked specifically to eliminate certain creatures before they become a problem for the kingdom. Some of these hunters however are frowned upon by the kingdom. Those that instead of hunting and killing their prey tame them to their whims. Not only are they considered dangerous to the kingdom but they are viewed as threats regardless of intentions. Since a monster, no matter how tame, is still nothing more than a murderous beast.

One such hunter has been spotted in the dark forest near the edge of the kingdom. The rumors report that one of the kingdoms most valued hunters has taken to taming beasts in the forest. A bounty is placed on him, one that any knight or fellow hunter can collect. Much like the monsters he used to hunt the bounty for him is the same. He is to be eliminated, not captured. The kingdom has no interest in hunters that have lost their way. Yet what could have made this hunter turn away from his creed? Are the reports false or has the bounty hunter simply grown tired of the whims of the kingdom and found something more better in the forest. A beast that could spell the end of the kingdom.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:23:20 AM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 03:02:02 PM »

The Proud Captain
Setting: Medieval
Concepts: PBP: Bondage, Dungeons, Force, Collaring, Slavery.
She was the captain of the elite knights. A vanguard which leads the frontal assault of each and every battle. However, they are betrayed. A few pieces of gold in the right hands gives the enemy their location. The enemy general sends off some soldiers to the camp, not to slaughter the knights but instead to capture the captain. Sheís brought to him gagged and bound in chains. The general knows that she a wonderful resource. If he breaks her and controls hers then he can use her and her men to his own purpose. All he has to do is turn her to his side. Whether itís with coin, or force, or blackmail. Heíll do whatever it takes to turn her to his side.

This is designed to be a more slow progression. Designed around bondage and blackmail instead of force or rape. Each day his men will retrieve her from her camp and bring her toward him. She canít resist him; heíll use her family, her men, and anything else he can get his hands on as leverage. The more they meet the more he slowly brings her to his side, whether itís from the constant threat or the fact that the way he binds her, beats her, and controls her starts to arouse her. Her mind slowly molded to not only accept the abuse, but even enjoy it.

The Painted Lady
Setting: Historical, Victorian
Concepts: PBP:Light, Seduction, Romance, Taboo, Affair.
She came from a wealthy family, extravagant and large. She was to be married off to another royal, someone who might to love her but that didnít matter. Her marriage was one for the family, for their ties and money. She was someone who rarely had a need for anything, someone whose hands had never been dirtied.

He was the opposite. A man who had worked for everything, and gained little in return. A painter by trade, who made little day by day. Yet he was known all around. People came for his paintings, and he never asked for more than what he thought was fair. Little by little people asked for more and in turn he went from being the lower class to the middle. When he wasnít painting, he was working around the house or drinking away his creativity in the tavern. Always trying to dull his vision, to rid himself of what he saw when he looked at everyone.

They were two people that never would have met, except one year ago when he was commissioned to draw a gala. It was there that they met and first spoke, for hours on end. Even when she was pulled away or when he had to return to his work they always came back to each other that night. In each other they found someone special. Yet it was fleeting, passing, easily forgotten. Yet neither of them forgot that night, where they talked for hours about the mundane and the extraordinaire. So when her father commissions him to paint her, when heís left alone with her for hours neither of them knowing if the other remembers, what will happen?

The Merchants Daughter
Setting: Medieval
Concepts: PBP: NC or PBP: Light, Dominance, Control, Travel, Adventure.
Unprotected convoys are always under constant threat from marauders and bandits. Even those with guards find themselves under attack from the growing bandit camps that grow bolder. To meet with this threat some merchants have taken to hiring the kingdoms knights for protection. While some hire bounty-hunters who are more accustomed to the paths and threats. Even with these precautions there is always the constant threat of attack and with war looming in the north the Kingdom becomes less and less interested in dealing with the wandering bandits, leaving the merchants to fend for themselves.

One particular merchant has readied his wares to send to the capitol. The items themselves are of immense value, being that the merchant is a gem cutter by trade. The gems however are hidden from those protecting the carriage. Pieces of carpentry and fabric set in the carriage to that it doesnít draw the interest of its protectors or bandits. The only one that knows of the true worth hidden in the carriage is the merchantís daughter. In order to protect his goods and his daughter the merchant has hired additional protection for the carriage. Yet anything can happen on the week-long trek from the outskirts of the kingdom to its capitol.

The Dark Sorceress
Setting: Medieval, Fantasy
Concepts: PBP: NC or PBP: Light, Dom/Sub, Struggle, Power-play, Bondage.
The hunter tugged off the hood of his cloak while taking the final few steps out of the forest and reaching the base of the jagged mountain. The mountain was lined with a series of caves and jagged cliffs. Yet regardless of that the bounty hunter continued to follow the path up the jagged mountain and making his way to the peak where the dark tower was resting. The bounty-hunter usually wouldnít bother with such a laborious task but the reward had reached a point where it was now far too tempting not to try his luck. The bounty had been increased after the recent envy of knights sent to capture the sorceress had yet to return. Not that it anything other than their death was expected. After all the kingdoms knights were hardly suited to facing magic. No the knights were much more suited to fighting other knights or even bandits.

Perhaps theyíd finally realized the fault of this and instead decided to simply increase the bounty on the sorceress. Now that it was increased, horrendously so since the bounty was little less than a kings fortune, and now dozens of hunters would no doubt descend on the mountain-top to capture the sorceress. Unlike many of them however he was accustomed to capturing magical creatures, so the sorceress seemed like little challenge.

He was wrong of course. Though perhaps he should have been more aware of his surroundings instead of being distracted by the climb.

Regardless as he passed one of the emptied caves bolts of magic would release from the pit. So that the bolts of lightning would cover his body and rendering him unconscious mid-fall. Fatal, if the trap also didnít have a series of measures to capture the victim. So instead of a free-fall toward the base of the mountain he was instead rendered unconscious and pulled into the caves pit. Where heíd no doubt remain till the sorceress came down to retrieve the bounty-hunter.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:46:13 AM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 03:26:42 PM »
Escorting The Companion
Setting: Science-Fiction, Firefly Universe.
Concepts: PBP: Light, Adventure, Romance, Conflict, Dominant & Submissive.
Itís customary for most vessels bound for Alliance planets to have a companion. Not only does it allow transport ships to easily pass through the blockades around the planets but also adds some legitimacy to their enterprise. Infinity is a small ship, which requires only one crewman. The captain does everything, from repairs to flying the ship, and while most of his take might be legitimate there is a fair share of it that still remains illegitimate. Itís because of this that the captains taken to holding a companion on board the ship through hauls. Typically he has them remain aboard their ship and the hangar, so that the more illegitimate work is never seen by the companions that he discards after a few runs. Itís rare enough when he keeps the same companion for more than two runs and heís yet to hold a single companion for more than four runs. Yet the Infinity continues to chug along, companion or not, driven along by its captain. A former Alliance commander, disgraced and disbarred who does nothing but attempt to drown out his memories of his service.

Sheís the first companion heís agreed to escort across the system. This wonít just be a few short runs across planets. No itíll require multiple stops, and jobs, and no doubt worse jobs to make up the income to keep the ship running. It might not be pretty, but it gets the job done. But what does this Companion want? Why jump ship with a single-man crew who will no doubt be more trouble than heís worth. Is she simply mad and looking for adventure in all the wrong places, or is the little Companion running away from something?

The Salvager
Setting: Science-Fiction.
Concepts: PBP: Bondage, Submission, Angst, Dominant & Submissive, Romance, Multiple Characters, Mťnage.
Captain of a salving unit, a ship designed just for collecting debris. A crew of over thirty, all of whom either manage the ship and its facilities or are in charge of collection and breakdown of the jump that they collect. Their haul comes in from the debris they collect, sometimes from the scrap they sell and at other times from the haul they get out of the destroyed ships. It was during one of these salvage missions that they found her pod. An escape pod from a recently destroyed ship. No doubt shot and raided by pirates judging the scorch marks on the debris and the lack of supplies and items in the storage containers. The ship had been picked clean and all they had left to gain was the debris and her stasis chamber. Many of them assumed sheíd been dead, that was the only reason the raiders would have left such a prize untouched. To which they could only be surprised after opening up the stasis chamber and discovering that the girl was alive. More than that she was the sole survivor of the cruiser that had been plundered and raided to the brim.

Aboard the ship now thereís a much larger problem to be had. What to do with the girl. They need to keep her away from the rather illegal work they do. Not only that but they need to offload her without giving themselves away to her or to the inhabitants of whatever planet they dump her at. But what if the unthinkable happens, if the little doctor whoís just woken up offers to join his crew? What has her so terrified of being returned to safety; the government, the raiders, or something worse?

The Soldier
Concepts: PBP: NC, Force, Control, Dominance, Collaring, BDSM.
They are genetically engineered for war, or at least they were. Most of them are now dead, the rest have disappeared. Soldiers engineered to be stronger, faster, better than any normal man or woman. They are powerful enough to take on a dozen men or more, powerful enough to be considered threats if they arenít kept in check. Yet most of them are dead. It isnít of their own making, there wasnít a defect or problem in them. No what killed them was what almost killed everyone. War. A galactic war stretching over centuries. War that destroyed millions of them, destroyed the planets were they were made and their homes. Yet they won, inferior technology and biology be damned. Those great soldiers won them the war, but the way to make them was lost. So the government did the only thing sensible it could with soldiers bred for nothing but war, they hunted them down and destroyed them. They made new soldiers, better soldiers, soldiers bred to protect the peace they created. Less flawed, more subservient.

Yet the old soldiers survived, five years after the war. There may a few, a couple hundred or thousand left, but they survive even hunted by the government they use to serve. Theyíve made new names for themselves; as bounty hunters, thugs, mercenaries, assassins. They were bred to kill and almost all of them fall onto the path. They have nothing else for them. Their minds are bred for war; many might have fought the urge to fight and kill but there are still dozens more that have lost their minds to the urge. They are time bombs waiting to explode. A risk to hire but worth the risk, they are effective and ruthless. Yet some of them, some of them are just trying to survive and have a life.

Cyborg Created For Them
Concepts: PBP: Light, Romance, Plot, Manipulation, Control, Power-Play.
They were created to save lives, so that even the most injured of people could be brought back from the brink. But they arenít completely human, not anymore. No matter how much of them might still be flesh, or how much might be robotics, their minds are changed by the process. Their memories gone, wiped, even if their personalities remain the same. The government shut the process down, deciding it was a failure. But for others the process was a complete success. Men and woman could now disappear and become cyborgs, the sex trade flourished and crime flourished with it. These cyborgs were stronger, smarter, and all around better criminals. But itís in the sex department that these cyborgs sold. Woman, gorgeous and wonderful, were captured and changed. They were turned, some of their own accord and some against their will. Once their memories are gone and their bodies changed theyíre sold to the highest bidder.

The procedure costs a fortune, yet it can be done to anyone. A stranger, someone kidnapped or taken, but they arenít the only one. For the right price theyíll turn anyone or anybody. A target, a husband, a wife, or a daughter. All it requires is the right price and just the right amount of time. Then afterwards theyíll receive them, gift wrapped and clueless. But for the right price theyíll even reprogram them with temporary memories. Make them believe that their either their wife, or partner, or even program them as a slave. But how long can the reprogramming last? What happens when the Cyborg remembers who they were and what was taken? What happens then?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:55:44 PM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 03:29:39 PM »
Which Would You Like?
Setting: Modern
Concepts: PBP: BDSM ( PBP: Light is optional), Force, Power-play, Adultery, Deception.
It started out innocent, just having someone on the side. Someone that he could spend his nights with whenever his wife was busy with work or just too busy for to deal with him. He spent days, upon days, thinking about the wrong heíd committed. Allowing another woman to taint the relationship heíd so cherished with his wife. But this new girl challenged him, excited him. She wasnít his mistress, but his slave. Subservient to him in way heíd have never asked for his wife to be. So the affair continued. Weeks turned to months until eventually their little affair had lasted an entire year.

He thought he was safe, that he had his life in order. After coming home from a business trip however, he realized just how wrong he was. He came home early, intending to surprise his wife. Only to find her in the throes of the sheets. Yet she wasnít with another man, she was with his other woman. There they were together, both the woman heíd loved and lusted over lying in bed together in the middle of their passionate exchange when they noticed him. They were surprised, only momentarily, before they gave him a knowing smile and beckoned him into the bed to join them in their little exchange. What was a man to do?

Youíre The Boss
Concepts: PBP: NC, Bondage, Force, Coercion, Seduction, Forbidden, Servitude, Blackmail?
He used her, there wasnít any doubt about that. They met when he wanted to get off and almost always when it bothered her. He had a pension for interrupting her meetings, her work, making house calls late at night or just before work. Heíd even had a lovely little pension of ordering her to his place and having her crawl around demeaning herself in just the right ways. But what he did to her didnít bother her, or upset her, it only made her all the more aroused and needy. He was working her over to his schedule, his demands, and soon heíd have control over every part of her life and she wasnít sure if she enjoyed it or was terrified by it. But it would happen, regardless, and she knew she couldnít stop it.

Theyíd had such a simple arrangement at first. Sheíd found them while writing out her fantasies online, on forums, curious to find a man that would show her some of the perverse things that she fantasized about every night. Sheíd found him, or perhaps he was the one that found her, and propositioned him. They spend the first day together, testing each other. He fulfilled all those deep fantasies of hers, fantasies she so desperately craved. Perverse cravings she could never dare to speak for the sake of her career, her friends, and family. Yet he fulfilled those needs for her just as sheíd so desperately craved. What she hadnít expected however, was just how badly sheíd needed them to be filled. At first she called on him, wanting to experience the same vigor as before. But slowly, he molded her to his liking. Those perverse things sheíd so desperately wanted.. changed her. The very things she wanted him for, made her subservient to his desires. Maybe she hadnít even realized it, or maybe she just didnít care.

A Helping Touch.. Turned Rough
Concepts: PBP: BDSM/NC, Seduction, Flirting, Bondage, Temptation, Dom/Sub.
It had been an innocent offer to help the burly man that was currently doing up her husbandís newest property. She was on site every day, bored with little else to do than finish picking and choosing where certain rooms were to go and what parts of the large little estate just needed to be torn down. Her husband had decided to renovate the entire building, which had been falling apart at the seams, even going so far as to add another wing to the little estate that heíd cleared out just for her. Amongst all the workers, in and out of the little house, but on one particular day sheís curious as to what it is the men are up to.

Most of the workers are off duty today, the only one on sight is the foreman using his time to go over the various plans while also cleaning up some me of the debris scattered around the place for the next day. They spent little more than a few minutes together, talking, before he made the offer. He saw she was curious and eager to help, so he offered to spend a few hours after the crew left to help her renovate the inner rooms. He spent some of that time working with her, but the longer they spent together the more intimate they became. Eventually they stranded into forbidden territory, what started as a suggestion for her to tone down all her clothing graduated into small touches or strokes. It didnít take long for the right touch, and the right kiss, to send them off to the horses. Maybe she didnít expect him to be so bossy in bed as bossy as he was on the field, but eventually she begins to do more than just like it. She looks forward to their evening excursions, no matter how dirty she might end up getting.

House of Discovery
Setting: Modern/Contemporary
Concepts: PBP: NC, BDSM, Master/Sub, Force, Rough, Adultery, Exploration/Training.
Sheís had the same boyfriend since high school. At least he used to be her boyfriend but now was her fiancť. Whenever people look at them or talk about them, they assume just how happy they might be together but she hasnít been that happy in years. She loves him yet she wants to find a way to spice up their relationship. Which over the years has become bland and stale, with little to no romance and sex. Her best friend recommends to a bdsm club. At first she has no interest in going into the club but her curiosity finally gets the better of her.

Heís an experienced trainer, heís spent the last two years at the club training young woman into giving in to their more perverted fetishes. While neglecting his own darker desires. The club has rules to prevent relationships forming between trainers and submissives. Which doesnít help him or his problems when it comes to finding his own submissive. It also doesnít help when heís put in charge of showing a new applicant around the club. The first session is always based around the showing new submissives all the features of the club and different types of training they could be involved in. The more he shows the naÔve and innocent girl around, the more interest he takes in her.

Though it might just be because sheís the perfect image of what kind of submissive she wants. She might be naÔve and new, but he just wants to put his hands around her and teach her how to please him. Regardless of the fact that sheís not only taken, but soon to be married. Thereís something about her that makes him want to break each and every rule thatís designed to keep her safe.

Iíve had two paths for this roleplay, one where he convinces her to keep coming back and exploring not only her kinks but the master/slave relationship that begins to form. The other path for the roleplay is based around the idea where he begins dictating where they take her kinks, and instead of exploring her desires he instead trains her to meet his needs and wants.

Submissive Co-worker
Concepts: PBP:NC, Adultery, Affair, Bondage, Possession.
Another affair based roleplay, only this time either only the female or both of them could be the ones involved in the affair. They are two co-workers who are married and are unsatisfied at home. Theyíve always been close friends and over time they begin venting their issues to each other. Not only about the problems with their spouses but also their wants from their significant others, kinks that they canít discuss with their partner. Eventually it goes beyond just talking about their needs and wants. Instead it becomes about exploring those same kinks and desires with each other while also attempting to maintain their work life and home life.

As their affair becomes more explicit and more active, it starts to cause problems at home. Where the affair was always only meant to be sexual and adventurous, itís become personal and emotional. It transforms from a dom/sub roles and becomes an emotional affair where they care about each other more than their previous partners. Their work becomes disturbed, their home life a wreck, but as long as their together things makes sense. But how long can it last?

Legends
Concepts: Seduction, Romance, Hate-relationship.
The Federal Bureau of Investigations employs several agents to infiltrate criminal organizations. These agents use ĎLegendsí aliasí that are crafted by the government to protect their agents. Sebastion was one of their best, too good, his Legends vary from terrorists and members of the mafia to secretaries. Hundreds of Legends hand-crafted by the government and memorized by him, entire lives rattling around in his head for him to use. Itís because of his familiarity with his Legends and his skill that heís given one of his toughest assignments. He isnít tasked to infiltrate an extremist group or organization, instead heís asked to infiltrate a foreign government agency.

MI6. A list of American legends in Europe, specifically the UK, have been leaked placing other agents in danger abroad. Heís been asked to infiltrate MI6 and gather any information he can on the link. His superiors tell him that itís the only MI6 which had a record of each of the legends leaked. Yet if heís caught, his government will abandon him. He isnít sanctioned and the MI6 donít take kindly to spies. His confidant in the MI6 is a senior legend whose been embedded in MI6 for the last ten years. Yet can he trust her?

Another aspect to this plot that Iíve been messing around with actually takes a large pull form the TV show Legends. It revolves around the idea that the federal agent begins to mix up the legends with his real life Where he isnít sure where his loyalties lie or who he really is; an agent, a criminal, a terrorist.

The Older Man
Concepts: PBP: Light, Ageplay, Humiliation, Abuse, Coercion.
Heís a man whoís seen a lot of things in his life, including how a great majority treat or act around older men.  Heís been married, divorced, married again and now his prime years have just recently gone. Heís retired and fairly wealthy, a lonely man but there are still a few things that still bring a smile to his lips. Specifically the young personal servant who heís hired to replace the old hag that used to manage his estate. The young 19 year old is still far too old to life, and while the man might be twice her age the pays too good to pass up. His extra tips might just be enough to withstand the abuse, but the more she puts up with it the more bold the older gentleman gets. Whether itís choosing her wardrobe, or lack of one, or even inviting a few friends over to further humiliate the young woman.

She needs the money and the money is good, too good. But just how much abuse can she take before she says no? Or is the money she earns too good to resist, will it strip away any limits she might have?

The Birthday Gift
Concepts: PBP: Bondage, Coercion, Force, Slavery, Orgasm Control.
Sheíd always been a good girl, did her homework, went to classes, never back chatted, and did well in school. She kept being good through her life, even with the crashing amount of debt that her time in school created. With her parents gone and her college life behind her real life starts to drag down her wonderful attitude. She starts her dream job, but even that isnít enough to lessen the debt that threatens to ruin everything sheís worked for. She gets a second job, and a third, doing her best to lessen the blow of her debt while also trying to maintain the dream job sheís worked so hard to keep.

One day sheís offered a substantial sum of money to sing ďHappy BirthdayĒ in a skimpy dress to rich businessman. She refuses at first, but weeks of being weighed down by the extra jobs, her dream jobs, and debt get the better of her. She completes the job and begins to do it regularly as it becomes an easy source of income. Yet even with how good the money it is, her debt is still overwhelming.

It was during one of her ďHappy BirthdayĒ performances that he catches sight of her. He has her agent offer her more private shows for substantially more money. Just like before she refuses, but heís persistent. He looks into her and her life which leads him to realize how large her debt is. He isnít afraid to use that, offering to help alleviate her debt in a much larger capacity than before. Only what he wants from her is much more explicit than just singing and skimpy clothes.

The Psychopaths Mind
Concepts: PBP: NC, Abuse, Bondage, Mental Trauma, Verbal Abuse, Coercion, Submission.
The federal court has placed him in the mental health facility as dictated by the judge in charge of his case. Not only is to he remain in the facility, be confined to a padded room and straight jacket to prevent him from harming himself or anyone else. Though there isnít much of a worry of him harming someone else, heís more interested in the former. A serial killer whose attorney managed to swing the mentally ill card to the judge and jury. So while he might have avoided the death sentence heís also been charged to attend several court-mandated sessions with the therapist at the mental facility. Not only to judge his progress with his mental disorder but also to see whether or not he really is mentally imbalanced or if heís simply a killer.

While the court and jury might have decided he was mentally ill, heís far from it. Heís not just brilliant but a psychopath. The federal agents assigned to his case hadnít been able to pin anything on him, and heíd been more than cocky about it. He all but told the agents he was the man they were looking for, taunting them with the fact they would never find evidence to put him away. He hadnít expected them to plant evidence, or worse off for there to be no way to prove it was planted. Yet thatís all he had to do, prove the evidence was planted and heíd go back out and continue his fun.

This would be a more unconventional roleplay than just continuous string of thoughts or posts that follow a characters progression. Instead this would be a series of scenes done between the patient and his doctor. The doctor assessing his sanity and also his health while heíd simply be having fun with her. Playing with her sensibilities. This is very much a roleplay based on mental abuse. Since heíll always be restrained or watched heíll verbally convince her into do as he wanted. Breaking her mind, instead of allowing her to explore his.

Worst Rival, Best Master
Concepts: PBP: NC, Control, Force, Submission, BSM, Memory altering.
The plot centers around a married woman (Or in a long-term relationship) who supports her husband in anyway she can. Sheís done so for years, putting her needs before his. Every day she has to hear her significant other complain about his co-worker who heís always competing with. Whether itís for the better clients, competing for the same position or trying to make themselves look better. For the last two years theyíve better bitter rivals. Yet somehow your husband finally manages to get the upper hand, earning himself a three-month trip to another division of the company to be the interim-manager while the new location is built.

What they donít realize is that it was all arranged. He purposely gave his rival the job, knowing that heíd happily take off and leave his gorgeous wife behind. For the last two years the only thing separating him and her husband was her. That wasnít going to last long now. Only days after her husband is gone he comes around her house to check up on her, pretending to be one of her husband new assistants. Her goofball of a husband had always shown off pictures of her to taunt him, goading him because he wouldnít be able to catch someone like her. However heíd managed to clone the phone, and all the dirty pictures of her that sheíd given her husband for relief.

The Wedding Guest
Concepts: PBP: NC, Bondage, Force, Rape, Training, Slavery, Dom/Sub roles.
A fantasy boyfriend, and a fantasy proposal. Obviously her wedding could be nothing other than something out of a fantasy? She arrives a week early to spend the week preparing for the wedding. She arrives in her fiancťs home-town and takes up residence with his brother for the week. Heís a gracious host, more than happy to drive her around town and help her prep for her wedding. Yet her fantasy begins to go astray when all the expenses of her wedding adventure catch up to her. He offers to help her of course, but after spending a few days watching the gorgeous young bride around his house he canít help but lust after his brothers bride. Things only get worse when her fiancť gets delayed, turning her week of waiting now a month. A month where she can either go back home and wait or continue to live with his brother. A brother who has decided to take matters in his own hands when it comes to the frivolous bride. Not only to put her into her place but also tame the lovely girl.

What was a week of shopping and fun before her wedding has now become much darker. The first of which is her fiancťís brother who at any moment could enact his carnal desires on her and take her by force. A brother who plans not only to take what purity she has, but also begin training her into being less frivolous and more subservient. She arrived as a bride-to-be, but when heís done she might little more that his slave.

The Graduate Program
Concepts: PBP: Bondage, Coercion, Force, Money, Submission, Public scenes.
A fresh college graduate now enters a graduate program at a university sheís always wanted to visit. Sheís offered a spot in their program along with a place to live and a list of professors that she can work under as a TA. Yet it isnít all wonderful because while they offered her a spot in the program and a place to live sheís still very inexperienced compared to her peers. She was accepted because of her interview and the fact that the interviewers happened to enjoy her personality. One of which happens to be on the list of professors for her to choose to work with over the next semester.

The professor himself gave her a wonderful view partly because of her looks and partly because he could. As someone with tenure he was constantly pushing the boundaries at his job to see what he could get away with. Though tenure or not he would probably have been fired by now if the university knew what he did with the TAís they assigned him heíd probably have been silently removed from teaching and the university. He only took female TAís because of how innocent and susceptible they were. They were willing to do anything to do well in the graduate program, and since his word carried so much weight it made his TAís the perfect puppets to do with as he pleased. Recently heíd decided started abusing his TAís further, tying them up and using their bodies as art using rope. He wanted to see just how far he could push a TA before they either broke or submitted completely.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:20:06 AM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 05:50:45 AM »
Characters: While Iím comfortable with playing any of the current Doctors I would prefer to either play an OC Doctor or companion.
Concepts: PBP: NC/BDSM/Light (Up for discussion), Dom/Sub, Force, Adultery, Taboo Relationships, Training, ect.
It would be an understatement to say that I have an obsession for Doctor Who. As itís undoubtedly the root with my obsession for both Sci-fi and History as the series is a splendid mixture of both genres. While I am interested in playing a few specific doctors I donít have a natural inclination towards predetermined characters and companions. Instead Iím more interested in establishing original Doctors of companions that could be played. As mentioned above Iíve also experimented with the idea that the next Doctor incarnation could very well be female, allowing both of us to pick and choose a role that we think would be sufficient.

While Iíd like to stick to primarily OC inspirations I do adore the reboot of Doctor Who, as such any of the post-war Doctors are ones that I would not only feel comfortable playing but would also feel familiar with. I especially enjoy the chemistry between the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond, typically I prefer it to be either set pre or post the revelation of her impending marriage as I find it give a refreshing bit of taboo to their dynamic.

Concepts: PBP NC/LIGHT/BDSM. Primarily OC characters played in the same fictional world.
If I had to choose between Sci-Fi worlds Doctor Who would always win. Yet Star Wars will always be the close childhood second of mine, but I say that having seen Star Wars in my teens as my parents thought raising me on British television was better. Not that Iím going to complain, I developed a lovely taste because of it. One of the reason I love the Star Wars in the disguised nature of its struggle between good vs. evil. While none of the Siths, Jedi, Grey Jedi, and other no longer valid iterations had distinct sides in their struggle many of their characters ferreted on the line of their principles. Which is why so many large variety of characters can be created from this lovely universe. Not to mention the tomes worth of knowledge from this franchise from its list of aliens, marauders, Jedis, Siths, Bounty hunters. As mentioned above I primarily focus on OC characters for this universe because the rich background allows for us to be was creative as necessary with our characters. I have no issue with my partners picking and choosing canon characters for our roleplay but for this particular universe I have no intention of using known characters.

Characters: Both OC characters and certain canon characters. Some convincing will be necessary.
Concepts: Primarily PBP Bondage & NC forcuses around themes of control and manipulation with some ventures into PBP: Light
This particular fandom is less about the overall universe and more about the individual characters. Some of the pairings donít even have to be involved in their respected universe, I simply enjoy many of these characters as they were of great fascination to my childish mind. In respect to both Marvel & DC, and much like Doctor Who, Iíve spent so long reading about these characters that I feel familiar enough to be able to coherently write about them. While it might not be my immediate preference. Iíd much rather prefer to write OC characters playing off canon characters. While there are a few odd plots that Iíd be up to exploring many of these stories will be purely one-shots or smut centered prompts due to their sexualized nature. This of course can be discussed in PMís along with any other issues that might arise in this story building.

One of the smaller things Iíd like to momentarily mention is that many of these pairings & prompts are negotiable. I can be tempted into not only changing the pairing but also altering some of the prompts to better fit with the overall story.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:39:44 AM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 05:51:09 AM »

I consider myself a very visual person. A good picture will literally make or break an idea for me. I spend hours looking for pictures for prompts, and even abandon prompts I canít find a picture for. I spend more time looking for the visual than I do writing the prompt. They are that important to me. They inspire my muse and fuel it, I could get to the end of someoneís articulate and beautifully crafted post and if the picture they have for it is uninspiring I will end up turned off by the prompt. Iíve scrolled through countless request threads and I always hover those prompts that have images I enjoy. These donít have to be overtly sexual or revealing, their simply images that catch my interest. Itís because of this interest that Iíve established a variety of pictures in this section. These are Visual Inspirations for me, and you. A collection of images that I think inspire creativity and evoke emotion or passion.

Some of these images are cropped and resized to highlight the parts I found enjoyable. Some of them come for old threads or prompts, or simply something I found while skimming Pinterest or while Iím looking through google. Many of the images gathered in this section are just images that inspire my muse in general. They arenít the most engaging Iíve found but they are also images that I feel I should share to see if they evoke inspiration. At times Iíll skim over these images myself and if one evokes a particular idea that image will be moved to my request thread.

MUSE OF THE DAY : May 25
River, Force, Nature

The image to the right may not change from day to day, it depends entirely on my muse and whether or not I find a suitable replacement for that image. It is not intended to be used for the purpose of roleplay, if it does evoke a specific plot or idea that youíd like to share with me than Iíd be delighted to discuss the idea. However it isnít meant for that purpose. Instead the image is there for me to share some of the images that caught my attention and provide them for anyone that wishes to use them. They can be used by you without my permission. They are images Iíve saved or found that I believe are too good to do unnoticed.

Because this has inspired by muse for the day it will not always be images, or sexual images, instead the Inspiration of the day can be literature or a poem I found intriguing. They are pieces that have cascaded my muse into responses. They bring out new ideas for myself and inspire me to continue writing on other topics and ideas.

That being said if I post an image here my muse has usually caught onto it and Iíve come up with my own stories based on the image. I also welcome anyone elseís input on potential stories and ideas that are waiting to be discovered. If a particular image has sparked a really engaging idea youíll more than likely find a prompt further below.

If there isnít a prompt below than the image has yet to make it to that stage, despite probing my muse into action. 

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:45:23 PM by Eikichi »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Shameless Requests of Deviance (Dom M Seeking F)
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 11:34:17 AM »
Updated: Filled in a few more cravings, basic grammar corrections and adding of more detail. Had a bit of a story casualty so readded the Master & Apprentice seed and will be looking for it once more. Canonverse is still incomplete until certain canon shows inspire me to write within their world. Currently still looking for more partners to take up my time.

I feel it necessary to add that while I am looking for a mixture of good story and eroticism I do prefer story to erotic trends. The build up to any intercourse can be just as satisfying as the act. Also, I wasn't aware I had to make this apparent, I'm not a mind reader. While I can understand the gimmick of letting a roleplay take it's natural course or adding in surprises to a story I do implore you to talk to me about it. Not only because it might not be something I enjoy but because I might inadvertently ruin the build up you've worked so hard on. You can drops hints to me in PMs, or ask me to steer away from certain themes, without ruining said surprise. Will probably make a note of this in rules which can be found in my O/O's.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Shameless Requests of Deviance (Dom M Seeking F)
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 06:14:48 AM »
Updated: Added a few more scenarios, finished 'Canonical' section, minor clarification and grammer modifications all around.

Added the following scenarios;
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:19:46 AM by Eikichi »