You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:34:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vorpal's Cravings (M LF F)  (Read 303 times)

Offline Vorpal ConflictTopic starter

Vorpal's Cravings (M LF F)
« on: April 23, 2016, 02:29:54 AM »
Hello everyone my name is Vorpal and I thought I would put together a request thread to see if I can find anyone interested in creating a story with me.

About me:

My name is Vorpal. I'm 19 and am currently studying acting. I also work at a bottle store so I have quite a bit of time on my hands. Especially when I'm on the graveyard shift. I'm live in Australia so if I'm posting at weird hours it's because of the time difference. I'm on here almost every day since I can access the site on my phone (yay technology).

I've been role playing for about 2 years and my English literature skills are up to scratch due to necessity as an actor. Anyway. On with the show!

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for partners who's are creative and genuinely interested in the story we're creating. If you're no longer interested just message me and say so. Maybe we can work something out. At the very least there is some closure. I have quite a high post rate most of the time and while it's not a necessity I love fast response times. Post length can vary. If I'm setting the scene or entering a new area or a long period of time passes I can comfortably pump out more than if it was, say, a conversation between out characters. Speaking of characters, sometimes it is necessary to bring NPC's and multiple characters in which is fine and can make it more fun!

As for literacy I don't mind the occasional slip up and I understand if language isn't your first language. I just would like to be able to understand what is being said. That is all  O:) 

Ons:
  • Romance (I'm a sucker for love)
  • Exhibitionism (Who doesn't like showing off)
  • Light Bondage(ie. handcuffs, blindfolds, a little bit of rope play etc
  • Incest (specifically brother x sister
  • Furries
  • Catgirls
  • Slice of Life

Offs:
  • M/M
  • Dismemberment
  • Major Age play

Ideas:
So these are more fleshed out than just pairings but like most things they aren't set in stone! If you like the premise of something but want to change the details don't hesitate to ask!

Down the Track
Theme: Romance
MC and YC were high school sweethearts. Maybe they fell out of love. Maybe one cheated on another. The thing that matters is that they parted ways. It's a few years later and they bump into each other. They begin to talk and it doesn't take long for unresolved conversations and long lost feelings begin to emerge. Do they embrace it and give love a second chance or do they fight it endlessly.

On Our Own
Themes: Incest, Romance, Family
MC and YC are brother and sister and have always had each other's backs ever since their parents divorced. They stick together. But what happens when the older one leaves home. The younger one feels left alone and thoughts and feelings emerge now that they have time alone. Thoughts that are considered unnatural. Their mother and father argue endlessly and one day the younger one runs away from home and turns up on the older sibling's doorstep. Younger sibling is of course bought in but they can't keep the feelings suppressed forever. How will they hide their affections from prying eyes? What will they do to keep mum and dad from taking back the younger sibling? And how will they deal with the intense level of shame they may feel?

I've left this more purposefully ambiguous because this is a new idea and I have no clue as to which side of the equation I want to play. Younger or older. If you have any of your own ideas or preferences, hell, even if you don't I'd love to see how this would play out.

The Best of Times
Themes: Romance, Highschool
MC and YC are best friends. They have been for ages. They are in their own relationships but one day they find that they are both single. Maybe it's at a party. Maybe it's fight. Maybe they just want to experiment or it's a one off. After that time, however, they can't keep each other out of their thoughts. Do they accept and deal with the problems together? Or do they fight it determined not to lose their best friend?

Pairings:
These are undeveloped but if you have any ideaas/cravings for these particular pairings I'm always happy and open to suggestions!
Brother x Sister
Popular x Nerd
Princess x Servant 
Best friends
Long lost friends/lovers
Catgirl x Owner
Mafia Boss' Daughter x Psychologist

I look forward to the adventures to be had with you all!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:29:14 AM by Vorpal Conflict »

Re: Vorpal's Cravings (M LF F)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 02:30:19 AM »
Reserved

Re: Vorpal's Cravings (M LF F)
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 08:28:14 AM »
UPDATED:

Added Ideas section for more fleshed out ideas.

Added Down the Track Idea
Added On Our Own Idea
Added The Best of Times Idea