You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:37:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roommate Wanted (M\M, anthro, human)  (Read 326 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

Roommate Wanted (M\M, anthro, human)
« on: April 23, 2016, 12:39:44 AM »

Who I am looking for: For this RP I am looking for a switch or dominate character, I am not interested in a submissive character. The main character you play needs to be either a male anthro or a male human, I do not care about your gender, just the gender of the character. I need a partner that can post at least twice a week, more is good.

General Setting and Content: The setting is modern and set near a small city. For this RP I need the main character to be male, either human or anthro. The Rp will be 50% smut and 50% story. Kinks will possibly include mild bondage, possible non con, drug use, anthro\human, sex toys.

My character, a human male, is looking for a room mate but it can be hard to find one in such a small town. That and most potental room mates are put off by his companion but the bills need to be paid.

Vincent is NOT interested in a committed relationship, its not that he's afraid  of one its just that he believes committed relationships cause more issues then its worth and prevent him being free to have pointless sex with others. Nor is he interest in romance. He's a firm believer of 'freinds with befits' and enjoys no strings attached sex.

But that doesn't mean there will won't be potential jealousy among former lovers.

The plot is very open to discussion. Given Vincent's past use of drugs (his step sister got him hooked while they were in high school)its possible he could be pulled back into that self destructive life style and needs to be pulled out or it may be your character that is pushing him into it and this will put your character at odds with Vincent's constant companion.

There's also the possibility of your character being on the run from something or have a jeloius even possessive ex. Vincent does have intolerant family that belongs to the upper crust of society and they have no qualms about trying to force him to attend the charity parties they host.

Location: Single story house that is largely off grid, has a generator and solar panels, there's a well on the property, open floor space. He got it dirt cheap from the bank since the orginal owners couldn't afford to keep up with the payments. Lives with a permanent roommate that is rather.......unusual. And grouchy.