You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:19:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Everyone's A Hero Again ( Freeform newbie heroes, LGBT friendly )  (Read 3472 times)

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Everyone's A Hero Again ( Freeform newbie heroes, LGBT friendly )
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2016, 03:44:41 PM »
Oh, sure. I'll go with the whip, it's more drow lore friendly to say her magic doesn't work on the surface!

Okay removed the magic from her sheet, added a little line to her history about her magic not working on the surface.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:45:50 PM by RedPhoenix »

Offline Hobbes1266

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2016, 03:54:32 PM »
Name: Lesslie Alkens
Race: Ninteen twentieths Human and one twentieth Succubus
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bicurious

Mode of Attack: Fly you fools! Lesslie is not a fighter, she's more than happy to run away and hide until it is safe to come out.
Fire! Fire everything!!! if desperate enough to fight Lesslie will chuck any and every potion and item she has with her in a blind panic, it is best not to be in the splash zone.
One Thing In My Pack: Shop key Lesslie keeps a key to her alchemy shop with her at all times.

Description: Lesslie stands at five feet and four inches tall, long purple hair on her head matching her purple eyes caused by one of her many lab accidents. Lesslie has a thin two foot long sensative tail with what appears to be a heart shaped tip, a slight point to her ears and unknown to her, her vagina can vibrate. She has a pale complexion to her smooth mostly hairless skin, a curve to her body practically no muscle tone to her body.
Personality: Lesslie is a very shy curious girl constantly striving to discover more about the world through her study of alchemy. At times Lesslie can be fairly obsessive often forgetting to take care of herself spending days in the darkness of her lab.
Likes: Lesslie is very fond of erotic fiction shes stumbled upon, she likes learning new things, despite being fairly introverted she enjoys company, Lesslie has very little actual experience with any kind of sexual activity, and Lesslie likes honey.
Dislikes: Lesslie is squeemish around bloody injuries and if ever introduced to the idea of any bathroom related sexual activity she would likely vomit.
Story: Lesslie was born in a small village while her merchant parrnts were passing through. She grew up traveling never having a permanent home. She learned a lot about business by watching her parents work. One day she stole a book from her parents cart and began studying alchemy. She grew fascinated by the science and magic of it running away to study at a mage tower. When she was asked to pay her bills for her studies Lesslie ran away and started an alchemy shop in Amberdale with all the books and supplies she could steal.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:06:55 AM by Hobbes1266 »

Offline Crash

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 04:49:58 PM »
1 Character limit to start?

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2016, 04:54:07 PM »
Multiple characters are okay. I can see wheels turning there already and there's no real reason not to flesh out the town with characters and see what sticks and what doesn't. Don't get overwhelmed!

Offline Crash

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »
Okay.  Sounds good.

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2016, 05:06:07 PM »
If anyone wants to work out potential relations or prior interactions with Enkh and their character before the game i'm all ears too - he's been in the town for a while, done some things. Minor name for himself and all!

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2016, 05:16:58 PM »
I have plans for two farmer NPCs, one of whom is inumimi and might interact with Enkh. I don't think I'll finish them tonight though.

Offline Crash

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2016, 05:17:57 PM »
Are you running your shopkeeper Dhi?

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2016, 05:18:37 PM »
There's no rush! Curious about the other inu though!

Figured i'd just get the ball rolling and see if anyone wanted to have some prior interactions is all.

Online JoanieSappho

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2016, 05:22:53 PM »
I imagine that Johanna has been (trying) to quietly/subtly perv on him. She's the sort who'd get all red and squeaky if caught, but would have maybe approached him for general random conversation. And tried to sneak peeks when she could.

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2016, 05:26:37 PM »
I imagine that Johanna has been (trying) to quietly/subtly perv on him. She's the sort who'd get all red and squeaky if caught, but would have maybe approached him for general random conversation. And tried to sneak peeks when she could.

He's most definitely quite easy to perv on, really. He's shirtless a lot, some innuendo will go completely over his head, and is always open to conversation. Part of him might like riling up others interested in him though, and he can get quite hands on. And hell, he doesn't even mind if people watch him half the time, he comes from a tribe where people don't get all fussy about being fully clothed like in Amberdale.

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2016, 05:38:08 PM »
Are you running your shopkeeper Dhi?
No I don't think there'll be much call or opportunity for me to play an adventurer. We have interest in playing shopkeepers already.

And hell, he doesn't even mind if people watch him half the time, he comes from a tribe where people don't get all fussy about being fully clothed like in Amberdale.
I get what you mean, but don't forget Amberdale is hardly Victorian. Chainmail thongs would not go amiss.

Offline A Person On A Computer

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2016, 06:37:08 PM »
So, I just managed to get my acceptance to Elliquiy!  Yay!  This was one of the games I was looking at when I...devoured the potential threads when I was waiting for the past week! 

I had an idea for this game that I thought would be perfect, but it really depends on whether or not you want straight up fantasy characters.  The character I had in mind was from the modern world who was pulled through to this one with only his knowledge of modern science and the clothes on his back.  After having pulled something together to stop a roving water elemental, he has been hailed as the Sage of Lost Magic because of the resulting powerful explosion, and now he is trying desperately to fake the role as much as he can to not let people know he's really just a powerless human who is flying by the seat of his pants in this world he has no clue about. 

I think it would add a great deal of potential hilarity, but I don't want to push something into the setting you weren't wanting to be there! 

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2016, 06:58:33 PM »
That one is meta with a capital M. I like your enthusiasm for the idea but it's not right for the setting. A character from a different fantasy reality would probably be okay. One who introduces familiar contemporary elements into a world that resembles his RPGs would lead to crossed wires.

Offline A Person On A Computer

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2016, 07:14:33 PM »
No problem!  I can probably write something else up.  Character concepts fly into my head like nothing else, so I'll see if I can pull something together in short order. 

Is there a cut off time you had in mind?  I want to make sure that I have a rough idea of the deadline lest I get too lost in my own mind! 

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2016, 08:30:19 PM »
Now that I know we have the interest I want to push ahead and start soon, but new characters will be just as welcome after launch. I'm not sure on when the launch will happen. End of the weekend seems like too optimistic an estimate. I do want to strike while the iron's hot, so not too much later than that.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2016, 08:40:01 PM »
Yay!

I'm not going to have any pre-existing relations for Zebbie. She's still pretty new, and I feel like it would all be "you hate Zebbie because..." and I'd rather you all learn that in character heheh. :)

Offline Hobbes1266

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2016, 09:09:59 PM »
If anyones had there character buy anything from my characters shop they'll probably know there's about a 50/25/25 chance of it actually working, doing nothing or doing something it's not supposed to.

Online Steir

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2016, 09:42:56 PM »
Is there room for a (self-proclaimed) treasure hunter who is presently an adventurer in training?

:)

Online JoanieSappho

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2016, 10:12:09 PM »
Also, I can very easily see Lesslie and Johanna being friends and just sort of generally hanging out, with Johanna spending time just being in the shop chatting, occasionally actually making a purchase, but more often than not just talking about stuff and trying not to be obvious that she has a little bit of a crush/attraction to Lesslie.  :P

Offline Hobbes1266

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »
Also, I can very easily see Lesslie and Johanna being friends and just sort of generally hanging out, with Johanna spending time just being in the shop chatting, occasionally actually making a purchase, but more often than not just talking about stuff and trying not to be obvious that she has a little bit of a crush/attraction to Lesslie.  :P
And Lesslie being completely unaware that her friend is also her favorite author... ;D

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2016, 11:27:42 PM »
Tentatively interested. Need to look over things when Im not so tired and see what's what and if there is space for the sort of character I prefer to play.

Offline Crash

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2016, 11:32:53 PM »
Elfling Chef!

Offline VioletPanda

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2016, 11:42:24 PM »
  Hmm...I was thinking a wizard in in training who constantly forgets their components and resorts to flailing with a staff. Or who has the components but messes up the words and her spells always go wrong.

"I call it Thumper."

Online Steir

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2016, 02:58:54 AM »
Name: Jacques "Jack" Loreseeker
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Occupation: (Self-proclaimed) Treasure Hunter, helps in peacekeeping around town and random errands

Mode of Attack: Hit-and-Run
Jack is quick on his feet, making use of lightweight weapons to deliver a quick strike at an opponent and move away at the same time before the opponent has a chance to get back at him. He prefers the use of a bow and arrows, but is just as good with any one-handed weapon he can get his hands on.

One Thing In My Pack: A set of lockpicks claimed to be a family heirloom.

Description: Jack stands at 5'6" in height, with pale green hair and eyes. He has a fairly athletic build thanks to a constantly active lifestyle around the town. He favors wearing lightweight equipment for protection, allowing him more mobility in his movements.

Personality: Jack tends to be upbeat and open with his thoughts, not wanting to hide what he thinks of others. This tends to make him frank on his opinions, but he does not hold ill will of others unless he is on the receiving end of one. He's quick to forgive when he understands others better, and isn't afraid to lend a hand. This tends to make him intrude on other's affairs when he feels that he can do something to help.

Likes: Magic items, adventuring, exploring things, helping people out
Dislikes: Mutilation, gore, whatever is listed in my offs

Story:
Jacques Loreseeker has moved in to Amberdale with his family when he was still young, and grew up helping out around town (if he was not plotting any practical jokes). He enjoys reading and listening to stories about adventurers and their travels, aspiring to become one some day. He aspires to become a treasure hunter - seeking out magical artifacts on the belief that such wondrous items are better put to use in aiding people than being locked away in some obscure dungeon or musty tomb.