You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:08:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Everyone's A Hero Again ( Freeform newbie heroes, LGBT friendly )  (Read 3445 times)

Offline DhiTopic starter

Re: Everyone's A Hero Again ( Freeform newbie heroes, LGBT friendly )
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2016, 12:10:24 AM »
That works! Maelynn is approved.

Offline Yarnover

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2016, 10:47:53 PM »
Name: Callie Rhodes
Race: fae-blooded human
Sex: Intersex
Orientation: Pansexual

Mode of Attack: She's mostly about distraction. Callie uses anything from music to her "feminine whiles" to gain someone's attention and then attacks if necessary. She has some small amount of training in martial arts and also tries to use her scarf to trip opponents in a large group melee. But that's assuming she has to fight and won't just be able to calm someone down with some soothing music.
One Thing In My Pack: Although she can play a few string instruments, Callie is never without her tambourines.

Description: Somewhat tall and generously proportioned though her legs seem to go on forever. She's toned from dancing but not so much that she completely loses the bit of cushion that her love of food affords her. Long auburn hair sits tidy in a braid down her back and she rarely lets it down.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(I can't find any face or bust pictures of her yet)

Personality: Playful, fun-loving and kind; Callie lives for new experiences. She likes to meet new people and help out and she's the first to find the bright side of a situation or - conversely - add in some music to give the situation a bright side. However she's a bit short-sighted and tends to take many-a-leap without thinking it through first.
Likes: Gourmet food - particularly cheeses and drinks, fruits of all kinds, reading romance novels, playing games and Callie just LOVES it when someone else plays the music so she can just dance!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
As for what I'm looking for: She fits the role of a "cheerleader" quite well I think but Callie dislikes being alone. I'm hoping to find one or two others that she can form a party of sorts with and she'll go on adventures and take quests with them.

Surprisingly, Callie is actually a virgin. She has flirted and kissed several but sex is entirely a new thing, unless you count the smut that she can't seem to get enough of... If someone wanted to take her virginity that would be great. I intend for her to grow into someone polyamorous eventually.

Please keep in mind Callie was born intersex and doesn't have typical female genitalia even though she completely identifies as female. If you ask I can give specifics but she is uninitiated and doesn't believe there is anything wrong with her so keeping it secret for now works well and I'm open for scenarios involving surprise and even - possibly - rejection

Dislikes: Poor hygiene, beer breath, unwanted advances (in general just see my ons and offs)
Story: She struck out on her own a little too early but the wanderlust her fae heritage gave her was too much for the orphanage and the abbey to contain. School, rules and monotony kept her itching for freedom so she was out there nearly a year before the nuns would normally allow it. But Callie's a pretty smart young lady and they were fairly certain she would be OK on her own.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:22:31 AM by Yarnover »

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2016, 11:28:22 PM »
Callie sounds great, approved!

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2016, 12:36:53 AM »
How many characters are already in this? :p

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2016, 12:41:28 AM »
16 at the moment.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2016, 01:12:37 AM »
I'm interested in joining...but so many characters!

Offline Steir

« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2016, 01:19:08 AM »
I'm interested in joining...but so many characters!
I think sooner or later you'd find someone for company in the threads, and wouldn't have to worry much about getting lost.

;)

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2016, 02:00:19 AM »
Do you want character sheets PMed to you?

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2016, 11:25:35 AM »
If you're shy! Everyone's been posting characters here for everyone to see, which is also fine.

Once a character is approved we're putting them here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248042

There's a link in the first post, but sometimes those edits go unseen.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2016, 10:37:38 PM »
Name: Alexa Bowsong
Race: Nekomata
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual

Mode of Attack:
Bow and Spell. Alexa is adept at using her bow, and at using illusion magic to make her opponents see things that aren't really there.
One Thing In My Pack: A special medallion that acts as a focus for her spells.

Description: <If you have additional images, those can go here in spoiler tags>
Personality:
Likes: <Material things, scenarios, kinks; give us a practical idea of what you want to write>
Dislikes: <Conversely, those things you don't want in your story>
Story:

(Profile in progress)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:39:17 PM by Wolfy »

Offline Torterrable

« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2016, 11:17:04 PM »
Thinking about joining. I've always had this idea of a hero who could dismember himself and kind of...multiply his limbs. Sort of like a...starfish? Will have to develop more.

Offline Steir

« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2016, 11:23:31 PM »
Thinking about joining. I've always had this idea of a hero who could dismember himself and kind of...multiply his limbs. Sort of like a...starfish? Will have to develop more.
Starfish man?

:3c

Offline Torterrable

« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2016, 11:28:02 PM »
Starfish man?

:3c

I'll name him Patrick. No one in the world will know what that means but it'll be hella meta.

Nah I'm still ironing out the details. It wasn't exactly gory but it was a little grotesque, the last time I thought about him. He can basically remove any body part and send it on its own self-driven journey up to a certain range of distance from his body. Anything that's not his head chest, stomach, and waist could be used. This includes eyes, ears, fingers, feet...

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2016, 01:59:49 AM »
A character who tears off pieces of himself is just not going to be a good fit for a game where people are interested in having sexy lighthearted fun.

Wolfy, can you scale back your mode of attack? It sounds like you're describing earthbending. The other characters are typically competent with a weapon or able to blast you with an icky feeling. Controlling the earth is not in that same sphere of power.

Offline Torterrable

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2016, 06:55:28 AM »
Okay! I'll think of something else, then ^^; I guess you could say that idea...fell to pieces. *rimshot*

Here we go; I think this'll do it!

Name: Patrick Milgram
Race: Human, with Siren somewhere in there.
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight

Mode of Attack: Screaming very, very loudly
One Thing In My Pack: A metronome to help keep the tune of his heart

Description: He's never the largest person in the party, nor the biggest. In fact, among adventurers and "main characters", if you will, he's often the easiest to pass by. Average black hair, an average body shape, and an average facial structure often make people write him off as the NPC-type, which he's often not loud enough to correct. His only standout feature is a pair of glasses that tend to not fit on his face very well at all.
Personality: Shy to a fault, but extremely determined. Patrick's never really learned how to interact well with others, and often times he's either too quiet or too loud. Desperately eager to please, he misinterprets things based on what comes first and ends up missing out on what truly matters.
Likes: Helping others with their adventures, singing, fighting, pretty trinkets, tavern parties, quest rewards, small adventures
Dislikes: When evil wins, being bullied/seeing bullies, seeing two people on the same side fight,
Story: Raised alone by an eccentric musician living in the forest, Patrick had an odd childhood that centered around him being the musician's slave and student at the same time. Unfortunately, he never took to music as quickly or as soon as his master would have liked, and was often instead relegated to simple errands, such as polishing the piano, tuning the violin, and recopying sheets of music. A few of his errands took him into town, where he often saw and admired the adventurers that passed by. The occupation of bard, especially, seemed to sing to him.

And so he practiced and trained. Not sure of how adventuring actually worked, he focused on trying to use his surprisingly loud voice in an offensive capability. His crude, self-developed method of attack is basically screaming very loudly in a targeted fashion to disorient opponents. The damage he does is minimal, and the supporting effect is not as appreciated as what real bards do, but he doesn't know that yet.

He doesn't want to work with the musician anymore. The musician doesn't actually seem to care, except to tell Patrick what chores to run when he does return "home". He stays away, now, only going back to nab a few coins or run a few errands out of appreciation or convenience; he prefers to sleep on the streets rather than sleep at home. It feels much more adventure-y and real that way! He's still finding his place in life, and hopefully, his place in a story, but he's driven and he wants to go places.

Also, despite his occupation and upbringing, Patrick's singing can be rated on the bad side of average. He often trades volume for tune, singing louder and louder as he grows less and less confident if he's actually singing correctly. The metronome gives him confidence, though, and something to follow!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:45:07 AM by Torterrable »

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2016, 08:53:50 AM »
Kinda running behind here but do we have a cocky acrobatic (and ultimately clumsy or easily distracted) character? Im thinking either cat or fox girl.

Offline JoanieSappho

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2016, 08:58:58 AM »
re: the 'flying body bits guy' thing. Is it terrible that my immediate thought was "What if he could only do that with one part of his body? And it's his dick?"  :P

Offline Torterrable

« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2016, 09:08:19 AM »
re: the 'flying body bits guy' thing. Is it terrible that my immediate thought was "What if he could only do that with one part of his body? And it's his dick?"  :P

that

sounds

REDICKULOUS

*rimshots the hell outta that joke*

Offline Steir

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2016, 09:48:48 AM »
that

sounds

REDICKULOUS

*rimshots the hell outta that joke*
I do hope that is enough punishment for the day. It's more than I can bear.

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2016, 12:42:15 PM »
Patrick is looking good. Approved!

Offline Torterrable

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2016, 12:57:06 PM »
Patrick is looking good. Approved!

Awesome, thanks!

It is only now I see some stylistic errors in his profile that I itch to correct. Will do those sometime, hopefully.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2016, 03:51:35 AM »
I'm wondering if a Summoner would be too powerful....

Offline Steir

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2016, 06:15:52 AM »
We have one summoner in the ranks. Look Kaea up. :)