You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:22:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A wild rp appeared!!  (Read 645 times)

Offline TheoTopic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A wild rp appeared!!
« on: April 19, 2016, 11:36:20 PM »
I'm going to keep this real short and simple, unlike my usual posting style. I'm looking for a (or someone to lead a) Pokemon based rp. One with action, drama, shenanigans, and cookies!! I can totally bring the cookies. I'm putting this in the non-adult section of the website, because that's exactly what I want. A non-adult focused rp. And by non-adult focused, I mean smut. I know smut is more than likely to come up eventually, but I don't want it to be the focus of the rp. Which brings me to what I DO want the focus of the rp to be. Adventure!! I'd like to see the rp be about new trainers going on their adventure. Battling each other and npc trainers, taking on gym leaders, fighting an evil organization, you know the drill. I would DM this myself, but I've tried DMing before and it wasn't very entertaining. So I ask someone else to take over that role. Now mod? I can mod. I can bring down the swift Mod Hammer of Justice in a heartbeat.

Edit: I would have put a bit more info in to this, but I'm super tired and its after midnight already x.x sorry about that. I think I got the basic point across though.

Offline renigade

Re: A wild rp appeared!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 11:28:00 PM »
So, I have a question.  I have a lotof experience in pokemon rps but only from a pokemon point of view (giving a moveset and personality to a pokemon and using them just like any other characters, the latest of mine being a spirited young joltic that had just left her nest (of course it is a strict pg13 site with noadult content at all) so my question is. Do the characters have to be human?

Offline flashfire

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 07:36:36 AM »
Hey. Is this still open? Im super interested

Offline tangela

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 12:06:44 PM »
If you don't mind a fairly new person to Pokemon, I'd definitely be interested in playing in this as well. I'm willing to google/wiki and whatever else to pick things up as I go if necessary.

Offline EloquentWizard

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:31:13 AM »
I am a huge fan of Pokemon. However, I have never DMed before. So, if a session is started with Pokemon RP. I would like to join in as a player. Maybe learn what it takes to be a DM and be one later. I do have many ideas that are a bit darker than the traditional linear Pokemon storylines.

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
Sorry that its been a while since I've been on. I've just not really had the motivation to get on, you know?? Anyway. I'll be answering all questions now.

@Renigade: I would prefer the characters to be human, yes.

@Flashfire: I'm going to try and start getting back on here more frequently, so yes, you can again consider this open. Especially once we can find someone to DM or find some sort of plot to implement.

@Tangela: I don't mind new people. Hell, I grew up watching/playing pokemon and I still have to look stuff up on a regular basis. Just google Bulbapedia and Serebii.net. Those websites combined will provide you with all the poke-knowhow you'll ever need and then some. I personally prefer Bulbapedia, but they're both really good.

@EloquentWizard: I HAVE DMed in the past, but its never gone very far. Either interest was lost or people quit showing up. I COULD try my hand at DMing, but I'm not sure how well it would actually go.

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 07:06:14 AM »
A wild bump appears!