You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:02:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Demented Ravings of a Pervert: Twisted Tales of Shadowsire  (Read 291 times)

Offline ShadowsireTopic starter

• Daddy Dom ~ Punisher of Naughty Boys and Girls ~ Dominant Sadist
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Dominari Est Tueri (To Dominate Is To Protect)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Demented Ravings of a Pervert: Twisted Tales of Shadowsire
« on: April 16, 2016, 07:42:01 PM »
Greetings and Salutations.   Thank you for checking out my Dark little thread.   First and foremost I believe in total Openness.   So I am a Happily married man.   I am also a Avid Gamer (so from time to time may vanish for a day or two but normally warn).  I am a Dominant as well as a Daddy Dom.   I am also a Sadistic Masochist.    Second point I need to make is that if I have a problem with one of my partners I will tell them and I hope for them to do the same.

So now on to the fun part.  The game Ideas.   For now I only have a few but plan to get some more up as I can.   

Living Weapon This is a Anime Based Idea revolving around a world where men and women can become weapons when activated by their partner. 

Pet Teacher What happens when a teachers desire to nurture and protect her students is turned against her.

Wolf's Prey Pretty basic Idea here, Your character is the meat the beast is hunting.   Can you evaded the beast or will you be devoured by its lust.

Hunter or Hunted This on is always fun as it pits monster against Monster Hunter, Your choice of course.

If you have any interest in writing with me just send my a message.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:48:44 PM by Shadowsire »