You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:11:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Adventuress looking for cruel and creative GM  (Read 237 times)

Offline SethalaTopic starter

Adventuress looking for cruel and creative GM
« on: April 15, 2016, 01:21:49 AM »
I'd like to play as a female adventurer that tends to be rather less successful at her adventuring career.  In particular, I'd like to play out a game that involves her being teased, tormented, sexed up, and humiliated at just about every opportunity.

Maybe she takes on a quest to infiltrate an orc camp and slay the leader, only to get caught and used as the camp's plaything.  Perhaps she's stricken with a curse that makes her aroused and uncontrollably horny whenever someone nearby says one of the curse's command words.  Maybe she tries to rob from a noble's house, and gets captured into the noble's harem.  And of course, stumbling across a tentacle monster in some dark cave is always a good time.

That being said, whatever trouble she gets into should have a way out, if only because it lets her get into more trouble later on.  Getting captured by orcs should have a way for her to try and escape, even if she gets to be an unwilling cumdump for them first, and the escape may come in the form of some not-so-heroic knights that decide to claim her as part of their spoils, for instance.

I'd like to run this game with a system, though what system is mostly open.  I'm familiar with Pathfinder and Anima: Beyond Fantasy, a lot of other games I may need help understanding the rules, but as long as I can play a somewhat weak adventurer that finds herself overpowered often, I'm willing to learn something new.