You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:13:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Totes' Request Threads (M//F For now)  (Read 249 times)

Offline TotesRiderTopic starter

Totes' Request Threads (M//F For now)
« on: April 14, 2016, 04:54:55 PM »
Greetings. This is my general search thread. Please come in and peruse. This thread will change alot mostly due to my changing cravings and ideas. But before we get that here's some ground basics you should know if you wanna RP with me.

Be Chill: To quote a certain TV show opening, "And I say HEY! (HEY!) What a wonderful kind of day. If you can learn to work and play And get along with each other." RPing is supposed to be fun, so let's try to get along. Also I dig OOC chat.
Where I RP: I personally Prefer PMs but can do threads or Email if convinced.
Frequency: I'll admit this is kind of a problem of mine. I try to post atleast a couple times of day but during my Work days (Saturday through Wednesday) this can be easier said than done. But if it's been over a week or so and you still haven't heard from me just send me a PM.
Ditching: Look. Even the best RP ideas tend to Teeter off or one party has begun to lost interest. If you wanna ditch that's fine. We're adults. I may send a couple PMs but after awhile I can get the message.
How long and how I RP: I go by third person. As for post length, I believe it should be based on what's going on. If our characters are just chatting (and i'm a dialogue fan... blame Kevin Smith and Tarantino movies) then I doubt we can each get four+ paragraphs a post.
Plot v Smut: Dawn of Roleplaying: I can go either way. Some ideas I have are pure smut based while others have more plot.
FaceClaims: Sorry to burst the bubble but I don't like to use Real Pictures... I just don't like it for some reason. Either Drawn pics or just describing them is what I prefer

Here's my O/O guide https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247610.msg12241571#msg12241571

Extra notes about Genres and such
I don't like to do what I call the 'default' settings for certain genres.
For example when it comes to post apocalypse I don't want it to be Walking dead or Fallout 2.0. Let's actually try to come up with somethin' cool.
Or when it comes to fantasy, the moment you say 'like game of thrones' or 'focused on political intrigue' i'll tune out because no offense but fuuuuuck that noise. I like the more fantastical stuff like adventures and exploring and such.

If I come up with other rules i'll add then in and highlight them.

Anyway onto the Roleplay Bits

CURRENT PAIRING
Right now i'm mostly looking for M/F

Small ideas and cravings

Shonen World Building: I am very much a fan of anime cliche'... it's fun. And I love shonen tropes. For this I have some basic ideas (one involving Magic Robots and one about a Tournament) but I would love to discuss and world build with my partner. The action packed fights, humor and so on...

Older Women: As hard as it is to find this in other sites, i'm wanting to do an RP involving an older woman and a younger man. Whether it be about Incest or maybe something involving fantasy. Let's chat.

Harems: I love anything involving Multiple characters. Whether it'd be a harem of girls for a guy or a harem of guys for a girl... let's talk. For this I would like for it to be strictly a fantasy or sci-fi setting.

I'm Gonna Be the Best Dungeon Boss Ever! This is from a story idea I had awhile back but never did anything with it. This is basically a workplace type setting but within a Dungeon that you would find in a typical JRPG world. My character would be the 'Dungeon Boss' and i'll play some of the myriad of grunt enemies (employees). Basically the art of Dungeoning is a business much like setting up a shop or restaraunt. Enemies don't actually die, they just 'phase out' and reappear in an employee break room, there's business meetings to discuss future plans and item drops and so on.

Zeta: This one is a more Violent Super Hero story line. Over the years, bizarre monsters have begun to show up... they have the ability to hide themselves as humans. A military group has been set up to hunt down these creatures, now called Zetas. Soon enough they began to implant organs in certain subjects that allow them to transform into Zetas themselves. My character has been given a prototype implant that gives him the ability of 'Adaptation'. Essentially he's able to consume the 'core' (heart like organ) of a Zeta and gain their properties. For example, if he eats the core of a spider like Zeta he'll gain the ability to spin a web or if he consumes a Hornet type core then he'll have the ability to create extremely powerful stinger. I'd like to pair this character up with a scientist, soldier or maybe a more 'traditional' style super hero.

PICTURES
An assortment of pictures including scenarios or characters i'd like someone to play as.
A human and his piggy girlfriend
A school where sex is open and encouraged 2
"They said I couldn't handle a girlfriend bigger than me... little do they know, i'm well equipped"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 11:22:28 PM by TotesRider »

Offline TotesRiderTopic starter

Re: Totes' Request Threads (M//F For now)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 08:43:24 PM »
Somewhat big update so it doesn't look like a massive pile of shit.