Lost On The Trails of Heaven and Earth (M seeking Anybody)

Started by Metro Mech, April 13, 2016, 05:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metro Mech

Welcome~*

The Machinations of a RP Starved Man.

MUST READ DISCLAIMER

I know you must see this a little too much but we need to get this little bit of housekeeping out of the way since I don't want one of us to disappoint the other and ruin any chance of RPing together.

PLEASE... ONLY INQUIRE ABOUT ANY ROLEPLAYING THROUGH PM!

1. When sending me a PM: I would like the Basics fleshed out so we aren't talking back and forth for over twenty hours about what the RP is going to be.

2. When sending me a PM: Have an idea about what your character is going to look like or be like, pictures can be included but aren't required for the idea.

3. When sending me a PM: Try to put forth effort into your ideas, often I have been assaulted by very vague and thinly plotted so the whole RP fell apart in a big explosion. So please, try to think your ideas through before coming to me.

4. When sending me a PM: Allure me with your idea, that is all I need to say with that.

5. When sending me a PM: Ask me questions, I might be a bit crazy and a bit of a Weirdo but that doesn't mean I won't listen to you for the RP. I would like to hear your ideas and what you have tell me.

Ideals to be Upheld.

My Ideal Roleplay

What I am mainly looking for is a Longterm Roleplay over Private Messages or Threads. I will repeat for safety measures, I will only RP over Private Messages and Threads over Eilliquiy. I like playing the DM or GM some of the time but I would like to have some characters to focus on. Your character's opinions and decisions will influence the story and perhaps even the world that is crafted by both of us. I am very open to many settings, I will be stating some that I am prepared to do, but you definitely gain bonus points if you have setting ideas that I do not have listed. The RP will of course be a healthy mixture of both story and sex. Also take note that though I can play in canon-sounding settings, all the characters I tend to play are original, so it is mostly alternate universes with the same basics, but a different cast of characters OR entire worlds we create together.

My Ideal Partner

If you do not feel up to being my ideal partner, I would rather you do not waste both of our times, so please to read this section attentively before contacting me. Alright, so here is the rundown, I am looking for a male or female who wants to RP Longterm and over Private Messages or Threads. Who is willing to play males or females. My favorite body types are the muscular and masculine ones or a little fat under the skin.The type of man or woman who is comfortable with his/her masculinity/femininity and just knows he/she is the epitome of what it is to be a man/woman! I am always open to helping pick out images to go with my partners' characters. I will only do M/M scenes if the other male is more feminine looking and more subversive. 

Interested? Read on!

Push my Buttons Then Some!

My Kinks(Ons and Offs)

For a better idea of what I like sexually, check out Ons and Offs thread, you can find it in my signature or even my Roleplaying Preference just under my Avatar's Hansom mug!

Or right here -> O/O

Current Kink/Idea Cravings

As of right now I am looking for some certain things but I will categorize them for your pleasure, if you have any sort of questions about one of these don't hesitate to ask.

Plus I have my neat little system that tells you what is my most favorite  ;D

Kink Desire System

Oh my Gosh! Give me! = *****
Mhm~ You push my buttons Love! = ****
Ooo, you do me Good! = ***
A moan or two in There = **
Eh kinda already done but it is still Good = *

Fantasy Cravings

• Skyrim based =***
  • Monster Girls =*****
  • Magic fighting=***
  • Character development into big damn heroes = *****
  • Various Sexy Species =***

Steam Punk

• The Order 1866 =***
  • Anthros created from human experiments =****
  • Steam War! =***
  • Victorian Age Fun =***
  • Fancy and Cool Clothes =****

SCI-FI

• Mass Effect Universe =*****
  • Time travel to the future =****
  • Space Ships =*****
  • Traveling the Universe =*****
  • Aliens<3 =*****

RP Ideas!
These are Ideas I came up on the fly, modify them or change them if you want to. :) Make this an adventure for the two of us.

Right Now I am currently writing their story and haven't finished their details... don't hate me :(

Science Fiction

Rise of the Androids

Catch Me If You Can <3

The Legion ɤ

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O