You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:58:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superheroine Partners (F/F, Story Over Smut)  (Read 799 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

Superheroine Partners (F/F, Story Over Smut)
« on: April 11, 2016, 02:01:25 AM »
A Few Ground Rules:

1. Original setting, original characters.

2. You can only write sex scenes with no plot for so long before it gets boring. I want the superheroic adventures and interaction/relationship/romance between the heroines to come first. This includes pretty NORMAL (non-sexual) superhero adventures. No, they don't get raped by tentacle monsters every damn adventure. No, they don't just decide to have sex on top of an ambulance in front of the entire city while they're recording it on their cell phones. But can they hug or sneak a kiss during adventures? Of course! I'm going to say something like 80/20 on the plot to smut ratio. I'd like their relationship to be romantically driven, even if they don't even start the RP as an item.

3. If you don't like the majority of what you read in this concept (as a whole), then don't PM me wanting to make so many changes that it looks like something I'm not even interested in anymore. I don't mean to sound rude, but if we're on the same wavelength, that's fantastic - if we're not, then don't try to change my wavelength from what I'm actually looking for in this RP.

4. I do not care about the gender of the other player.

And now...

Superheroine Partners (F/F)

In modern day, our characters would be two superheroines. We can discuss and work out whether they already know one another, have met in passing, or are meeting for the first time. I've done a little world-building myself, but that would also be fun to work on together. What I'm thinking is something similar to the comic A-Force (though I imagine DC Bombshells probably has a similar premise). If you don't know it, that's okay, but it's an awesome premise I'd love to replicate in a superhero story.

From the time superhumans came into existence, heroines have been the leaders. There's no underlying reason - the male heroes weren't all killed off in an alien invasion, or a plague, or a disaster. They do exist. But the heroines are in charge, by majority. This is simply how their world evolved. They were competent, they were clever, and they were the ones in charge because of their skills - the heroines were simply the best fit for these roles and demands of their world. The world is otherwise largely the same as ours, except that women are the major "big name" heroes.

This probably leaves a lot to discuss and build on, and I'd love to hear any ideas you'd like to add. It would be so much fun building things up with someone of a like mind.

And now, a few things I'm looking for...

1. Our heroines are not the victims. Sure, sometimes they'll be in trouble, get knocked out by the bad guys, and so forth, but there's absolutely no non-con whatsoever. Capture, peril and deathtraps are okay, of course. However, most of the time they do win, save the day and the bad guy(s) go to jail. Woman Power!

2. I want them to be friends as well as romantically involved. That's a no-brainer, but they should enjoy each others' company as much as they enjoy their intimate moments together. Being superheroines is one of the fun activities they do together.

3. I have a major thing for superheroine costumes, which is also applicable to your heroine. This means tight spandex, not jeans and a t-shirt.

4. My heroine will absolutely wear a costume that consists of a skintight bodysuit with hi-cut briefs over the bodysuit. Yours doesn't have to follow suit, but something like a bodysuit, a leotard or something else suitably tight and spandexy would be excellent.

5. Costume Wedgies: Another "thing" of mine. I'd like our heroines to constantly (but nonchalantly) get their costumes wedged tight up their butts. In my character's case, it will be her hi-cut briefs worn over the bodysuit. In any event, I imagine them casually tugging their costumes out while doing normal things - discussing how they're going to break into a villain's lair, going over security footage from a recent crime, immediately after taking care of some bad guys, etc. (you've seen women's gymnastics before, right?).

6. I would like my heroine to be the more physically-based (as opposed to gadgeteer, psychic, etc.) of the two, when it comes to look and powers. I wouldn't say she's a "brick", but she'll be fairly strong, tough, able to fly, shoot solar powered energy blasts, blonde, buxom and around 5'10" and 150 lbs. This doesn't mean I want her to be the "domme" in the relationship. I'd prefer that to be pretty switch.

7. I prefer the RP being a little "comic book-y" over intensely realistic. This doesn't mean I want it to be campy, just that "reality" shouldn't always get in the way of fun. If you can imagine a comic panel where the heroines are standing side by side, each with an arm around the others' waist, with one of them clenching her fist and saying, "Okay, let's go get them!", then that's perfect.

8. Although I imagine the RP as freeform, if you would like to use an RPG system, we could either co-GM or one of us could do it.

9. As far as any kinks/fetishes you may have, I'm pretty open to working most things in. Hey, if you're going to accommodate me (and/or be into it) and have your heroine nonchalantly tug her costume out of her butt every few posts, then I can be pretty accommodating, myself.

If you're interested in discussing the possibilities, please send me a PM!

I'd like to keep my area clean, so please DO NOT reply here. Really, don't do it. Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:31:45 PM by minioch »

Re: Superheroine Partners (F/F, Story Over Smut)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:19:16 PM »
6/20/16 - Bump! Sometimes it's just a matter of timing!

Re: Superheroine Partners (F/F, Story Over Smut)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 10:14:45 PM »
Bump!