You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 24, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Classic Hollywood Ideas (M for F)  (Read 273 times)

Offline DukeJohnTopic starter

Classic Hollywood Ideas (M for F)
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:19:54 PM »
I've been wanting to play a sophisticated romantic leading man from sometime between the 40's and early 60's. I have a few ideas for partners/stories. You can pick one if you have a strong preference, or we could do all three in one story in succession since they kind of cover the main periods of his career. PM if interested.

Pin-up

This one will be a bit more lighthearted. It will be in the 40's. MC is a contract star who took time off to fight in WWII and is just doing his first movie back. YC was the top pin-up girl for soldiers during the war, with a gorgeous voluptuous body. She's just breaking into the movies due to her newfound fame and has her first role in a romance opposite MC. MC will have had her poster in his tent through the whole war, and she'll already have a crush on him with him a being her favorite actor. Sparks will of course immediately fly given their mutual attraction. I want her to be outgoing and flirty.

Sophisticated Ingenue

Here I want a classy brunette like Roman Holiday era Audrey Hepburn. They'll be starring together in a big budget technicolor romantic epic in the 50's. We can have her be an unknown and start with her audition or have her already be a star. I'd want her to be a bit shy and nervous and have him taking the lead in seducing her.

European Arthouse Starlet

For this one we can go with either a sexy, voluptuous Italian or a classy French actress like Anna Karina or Catherine Deneuve. They'll be doing a arthouse film in Europe in the 60's. She'll think he's a good actor, but generally not like Hollywood films and be wary of his ways with women, but of course still inevitably succumb to his charms. Their age difference could come into play too since he'll be a bit older in the 60's, maybe give her some daddy issues that he'll take care of.   
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:22:37 AM by DukeJohn »

Offline DukeJohnTopic starter

Re: Classic Hollywood Ideas (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:22:49 AM »
Reworked the thread. Bump.