You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:59:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Athlete and Shy Bookworm (M for F)  (Read 127 times)

Offline DukeJohnTopic starter

Athlete and Shy Bookworm (M for F)
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:19:54 PM »
I've been recently wanting to do a story about a high status, good looking and strong man being paired with a "average" woman, an athlete opposite a shy bookworm is what fits the bill right now. I was thinking he would be a famous quarterback who is known for being somewhat of a womanizer, but has a serious injury and starts to reevaluate his life a little bit, thinking about what he'll do after he stops playing, which would make him interested in a long term relationship. I also like playing characters who are smarter/more intellectual than they appear, so he could consistently be surprising her by having a well read mind.

I have an idea for how they could meet. She takes her handicapped little brother (could be in a wheelchair and/or blind) to some kind of event where he can watch the team practice and meet them afterwards. After he gets a somewhat generic greeting from the other players, who don't really know what to do, my character is very nice to him which surprises your character and improves her opinion of him and gets them in a conversation afterward.

For the other character I'm thinking that she's in college studying to be a librarian, while mine will be late 20's/early 30's, so there'll be a little bit of an age difference. She could have been ugly as a kid and been teased a lot, so it's left her with low self esteem so she's expecting to be teased when an attractive person like MC approaches her. Now she's a typical "Plain Jane" brunette but still feminine and pretty. Very smart and well read and sweet when she comes out of her shell. It might be interesting to have her family be very wholesome and idyllic while his is family background isn't so great, for a little contrast to be explored later.

PM if interested.