The tribal life (some NSFW images included)

Started by Dariusvielle, April 02, 2016, 11:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusvielle

Hello and hi there.  This is my first request thread, so pardon the crudeness of it.

I'm looking for a specific story idea I'd love to rp.  It will center around a Minotaur and a girl/ cow girl.  I envision a fantasy type world where minotaurs live in a little village or tribe. The males are huge 8 to 10 feet tall and anthro, think of the typical monster from legend but more civilized.  The females are more human like, how much is up for negotiation. 

The story I want to write is their courtship and then their life together.   He's been away fighting in wars, and has returned home with glory and honor.  Now he is looking for a mate. Where it goes from there is up to us.

Some of my kinks I'd insist on enjoying would be pregnancy and lactation as we get into the meat of the story. I'd play it as a dominating alpha male type, but he isn't cruel or into bondage elements too much.  His dominance would be more a sensual style.

I'm also willing to play this as a non con to con story.  Where the bull captures/ kidnaps someone. Maybe he tries to transform them to his ideal cow girl.  Or maybe they simply stay another race of their choosing but female in the end. Anyway hit me up if interested.

is one of the images I'm thinking of for inspiration.

Also

something like this for the female.
. With hooves?

Variant.  Another race female seeks out the mighty bull warrior to protect her village he accepts the task under the condition that she pledged her life to him for a set number of years.  (His goal would be to start a family).

Additional variant:  perhaps she too is an adventurer of sorts and they quest together for a time.  Before respect becomes affection, becomes love. 

Dariusvielle

Dariusvielle