Adventurer Acadamy! Closed.

Started by bokotousamurai, April 01, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe Milev

Hmm, if the roster isn't already crammed full, I'm wondering if I want to try out my transgender portal wizard.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

I should put up a roster to keep track of things better. With you that gives us ten, so that's three teams, one with an extra member
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

ragarth

Name: Candie Chalice
Race: Mouse
Gender/orientation: Female/Fearfully Bi
Class: Wizard
Team: TBD
Background:
Candie Chalice wasn't born into a life of luxury, renown, or prophecy. Rather, Candie was born into a life of indentured servitude. Three generations ago her grandfather, Roland, made a business deal with the head of the Elsevier family, The Magus Warren, to go find a lost treasure in the Peruvian mountains. He signed the contract fully expecting to come back across the ocean a new, rich man. Unfortunately Roland never returned. Warren claimed all of the remaining Chalice family's possessions as payment for the expenses of the failed venture, and then claimed the Chalice family itself as servants to pay off the rest of failed venture's expenses. Unfortunately, accrued interest means that the subjugation of the Chalice family has gone multi-generational.

Enter Candie, the latest in the line of the Elsevier indentured servants. Her family's current owner, Dr. Elsevier saw from an early age that Candie possessed a talent for the arcane arts and took her on as his personal servant. She spent her formative years dusting bookshelves, cleaning cauldrons, and assisting in rituals. Along the way Dr. Elsevier used the time to give Candie rudimentary lessons in magic, and in time deemed it of value to become her Patron for entrance into the Adventurer Academy, his Alma Mater. Dr. Elsevier's intentions aren't clear to Candie, but she's not about to give up the chance at higher education. Even if her tuition is currently adding to her family's debt, graduation brings with it the promise of enough riches buy her family's freedom in full. The only stipulation attached to Dr. Elsevier's patronage is that Candie must write him a letter each week detailing her interactions with the other students, and she cannot leave any details out.

Equipment:
Glasses: These glasses make up for Candie's poor natural eyesight. They're also enchanted to let her speed read.

Wand: This wand is a parting gift from Dr. Elsevier to assist her on the path of higher education. It acts a focus for her spell casting, extending range and enhancing effect. She's still not sure why he'd give her a wand with a 'personal massage' setting though.

Spellbook: Candie's spellbook! It's a collection of notes, spells learned and yet to be learned, and various other arcane minutia. It was a gift by Dr. Elsevier when he first began training Candie in the arcane arts, and has been a faithful tool for several years now.

Wardrobe: Dr. Elsevier insisted on having the other servants pack Candie's things for her. This, unfortunately, led to her having no choice in the clothes packed for her. She ended up with nothing but miniskirts, no bras at all, and only the pair of panties she wore the first day of her trip to the grounds.

Skills/spells:
Rodent Senses: Candie has incredibly sensitive hearing (including ultrasonic) and smell due to being a rodent. Unfortunately she has poor eyesight for the same reason.

Rodent Sneakiness: Candie is naturally stealthy... like a mouse!

Healing Touch: This spell lets Candie heal minor wounds with a touch. Oddly it's effectiveness varies with what part of her body she uses for the touch, strongest at the lips and weakest at the tail.

Summon Minor Object: This spell lets Candie summon simple objects into existence. This spell is most often used for drudge work, such as summoning a broom or bucket of water, but can be used to produce any simple and mundane object. The spell doesn't create the objects out of thin air, rather the objects are summoned from the place where all left socks go.

Summon Animal: This spell lets Candie summon small animals to her, from the size of a raccoon to the size of a butterfly. If the animal is sufficiently small, she can even manage a few of them.

Classes: survival, magic studies, dark arts, medical arts, beastology, subterfuge

Power: 2
Agility: 5
Magic: 10
Endurance: 3
Technique: 5

Measurements:  3'4" tall, B
Ons: The whole beautiful BDSM spectrum! I'm very open minded, if you want to try something, ask me.
Offs: Scat, Snuff, Rainbow Showers, being dominant

Casual wear pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Adventure wear Pic: N/A Another wardrobe malfunction!

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 04, 2016, 07:17:57 PM
Ooh, a stealth magic type.

Uh huh! She's a mouse. I plan on advancing her a little along both routes since mice make decent thieves. Especially when cheese is involved.

Speaking of, what class would she take to improve her stealthy skills, like lockpicking, sneaking, and general thieverithing?

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 04, 2016, 07:43:29 PM
You mean which stat? Technique.

Nope! Which class. We have classes for combat and magic, but nothing for sneaking and not dying in a giant rolling boulder trap.

bokotousamurai

....shit hes right. I could've sworn I had a subterfuge class. I'll add it to the list, it shall be taught by the survival instructor.

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 04, 2016, 08:21:43 PM
....shit hes right. I could've sworn I had a subterfuge class. I'll add it to the list, it shall be taught by the survival instructor.

Rightio! I'll probably swap out one of my classes for it. Aside from that, is my character ready to hit the character pages and make her debut post in game?

Chulanowa

Name: Roshario
Race: Centaur
Gender/orientation: Female / pansexual
Class: Bard
Background:  Born to a roaming herd of her kind far to the west, it was no surprise that Roshario might want to become an adventurerer. Growing up as a young foal she had heard all the older members of hte herd recount their adventures in the Faroff Lands, tales of dragons and cities and treasure. When Old Kyrrina spoke of an acadmy she had attended so many years ago, young Roshi knew what she was going to do with her future!

Roshi is something of a bimbo. Not stupid, no, but a little airheaded. easily distracted. She wants ot see everything! she wants to learn all the stories! she wants to buckle swashes and romance and all the things she heard in the stories. She's kind-hearted, a little mischevious, and optimistic. In other words, she's a naive little pony.

Equipment: A totem pouch that ties her to herherd; A rapier; Several volumes of pulp adventure novels, and Centauur-to-common lsang dictionary; proverbial rose-colored glasses. A flute, and several dancing bells.

Skills: Roshi is, of course, able to run as fast and carry as much as any horse her size (which isn't a terribly big horse, think caspian horse). She's okay in a fight, since life is tough on the western plains. Thanks to her people's oral history, she's got an almost eidetic memory, at least where the spoken word is considered. She's been learnign ot use her musical skills to inspire her friends and stupefy her gfoes... but she's not terribly good at either.

spells: Roshi knows only some minor but useful spells;
• Detect Magic: Through concentration, Roshario can "smell" when magic is afoot, whether spells, traps, or magical items
• Ghost Sound: She's able to throw her voice, create other voices, and minor noises such as knocks, whistles, squeaks and the like.
• Light: With a wave ofher hand, she can create a sort of 'ribbon" of light as bright as two or three candles.
• Cure Minor Wounds: By touching a wounded friend, she can "sing" minor injuries back to health, and lessen the danger of more dire wounds.
• Prestidigitation: it slices, it dices, it conjures candy and cleans your clothes! basically an all-in-one spell for very minor but handy effects.

Classes:
• Survival
• Bard Lore
• Martial education
• Magic Studies
• Enchanting and Alchemy

Power: 5
Agility: 3
Magic: 5
Endurance: 6
Technique: 6

Measurements: Roshi is, of course, a centaur; a human torso with an equine body. Her torso is set with small, perky breasts and a lean stomach, while her equine half is strong, well-muscled, and sleek. if you want to know what's under that braided tail, you could always ask...

Ons: Roshi is personally inexperienced; though sex and sexuality are open and public in her hd, she herself has not had the pelasure beyond kissing a few stallions and fillies.
Offs: Player does not go for tentacles, cervical penetration (god ow) or gore/vore/toilet.

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic:

more

Dhi

Oh neat! I've never seen a centaur character in an E group game before.

Yukina

Definitely the centaur, Chu. :)

Edit: Glad to see you picked it. :)

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Alright, one more person and we can have three full teams, after that recruiting if off unless I can add three people at once. So anyone who called interest earlier say something now or forever hold your peace.

Chloe Milev

I'm working on something new, a militant marshal-type bard.  A preview:

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Dhi

Pretty interesting cast, it's starting to remind me of Shining Force.

bokotousamurai

I tried thinking of a military bard and ended up envisioning a war drummer boy. Please don't slap me.

Hexed

*gives drum to bokotousamurai*

@dhi Shining Force? I remember playing that ages ago (It's very fun and I wish I had it still). But how's the students remind you of that? Or is it the wide variety of class/race?

Dhi

If memory serves in Shining Force 2 you start out as a handful of adventurers taking adventurer classes from the local Gandalf. Most of the characters are humanish but then you end up with an anthro mouse thief named Slade and a centaur classmate named May who is super cute. The generic main gal has blue hair. I suppose that's where the resemblance ends.

Sega brought it to Steam for cheap a while back. It's not something I can stomach now since the action parts are a lot of waiting with little interaction. I still remember the characters clearly though, it was probably an influence on me.

Chloe Milev

Okay, character sheet proposal:

Name: Renilda Karlach
Race: Human
Gender/orientation: Female, bi, angry.
Class: Bard
Background: From a militant family of a militant nation, Karrnath, Renilda knew she would grow up to follow in her father's and brothers' footsteps into the military.  She certainly grew big and strong enough--everyone said the Karlachs must have some giant's blood.  Renilda was also quite social, with a mix of bossiness and playfulness that could either repel or scare people, or enchant and draw them to follow her.  In school, she found herself at the head of cliques and gangs, and entered the Rekkenmark Academy to start officer's training.  After a year, however, they found her magical talents needed further nurturing than they could provide, and she transferred to the Adventurer Academy.  She's now on the lookout for lackeys, backup dancers, and a good beatboxer.  Still has an accent that thickens with condescension.

Equipment: Longsword, chain shirt, leather clothes, fishnet shirts.
Skills/spells: Singing, dancing, choreography, unit tactics, battlefield strategy, leadership; cure wounds (mostly morale and getting in fighting shape), booming blade (physically attacks, then hit with aftershock), message (privately whisper at a distance), heroism (dispel fear, surge of adrenaline)
Classes: Survival, Magic studies, Bard lore, Martial education, Dark arts, Medical arts

Power: 6
Agility: 4
Magic: 4
Endurance: 5

Measurements: 6'2", 36-26-35, 34C
Ons: Her vulva, "the kommissar," is a hunter.  Often an intimidating powerbottom, she dominates in amazon position, and when feeling submissive, takes anal.  Enjoys making straight girls sexually confused.  Smaller partners.  Fearousal/scarousal.
Offs: Poop.

Casual wear pic:

More

Adventure wear pic:

More

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

That's a bit much in the spells.
Remember you are taking your first steps as an adventurer, i'd say you should have like four or five, tops.

Chloe Milev

Sounds good.  A little attack, healing, inspiration, and utility then.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

Your good to go, drop her off in the sheets and I can start the first mission after you post.

Ershin

Mostly complete entry, just need to finish off a few glaring bits like the background, measurements and preferences. But since

there's only one spot left I thought I'd just put the WIP down here while I complete it. Hope you don't mind. >_>

Name: Gabrielle Angelus
Race: Human
Gender/orientation: Futanari / Pansexual (female/futa preference)
Class: Artificer / Cleric

Background
Gabrielle originally comes from the land's capital city, daughter of a tinker and a field medic of the region's standing armed forces. She inherited one mother's love of gadgets, but felt a stronger bond with her other's profession of healing others. While not physically strong, she showed exceptional talent in creating machines to increase the arcane aptitude of a person, specifically towards magic that would soothe and heal others along with personal transport to get a medic to someone who was wounded faster... with quite a bit of help from her mother, of course. She is, after all, only a teenager and such things were still a little too advanced for her to take care of all on her own.

In order to advance her knowledge in the magical and mechanical her parents offered to send her to the Academy.

Equipment

• Magitech wings
  • Healing stave
  • Pistol

Skills/spells

• Featherfall - Her magitech wings activate, allowing her to float slowly rather than fall.
  • Healing Ray - Uses her stave to send out a beam of light directed towards an ally, healing wounds they may have endured
  • Healing Wave - Strikes her stave against the ground, sending out a wave of healing magic. Heals wounds of all in the area,

freind and foe alike.
  • Angelic Alacrity - Her magitech wings permit her to cover vast distances quickly.
  • Angelic Ascent - Limited flight, combining the functions of Featherfall and Angelic Alacrity but uses a lot more energy
  • (Resurrect? - Possibly raises fallen allies? Not yet perfected, only works on unconscious ones)

Classes

• Medical arts
  • Magic Studies
  • Techshop
  • Smithshop
  • Enchanting and Alchemy

Stats

Power: 1
Agility: 6
Magic: 8
Endurance: 4

Measurements
  • Height - 5'9"
  • Breasts - C-Cup
  • Cock - 10 inches
  • Balls -

Ons
    Gabrielle is a virgin, though her current ons would be;
  • Cum (she often tastes her own)
  • Auto-fellatio
  • Cuddling
    She fantasises about;
  • Impregnation (of others, particularly some of the teachers or older students)
  • Group sex
  • Mutual masturbation / giving handjobs
  • Blowjobs

Offs
  • Blood
  • Gore
  • Torture
  • Bathroom play
  • Impregnation (self)

Casual wear pic:
NSFW - Has no casual clothes

In fact she prefers to be nude when possible.

Adventure wear Pic:
Adventuring Gear

Dhi