You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:51:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy Fun (M looking for F)  (Read 296 times)

Offline ZanielTopic starter

Fantasy Fun (M looking for F)
« on: March 30, 2016, 01:39:30 PM »
Now I've got your attention, please, come in and take a seat...

My name is Zaniel, and thank you for clicking on my thread, now then! I've been writing for over four years and in that time I've written both erotic and non-erotic RPGing, panning through superhero RPG's to realistic, gritty RPGs, and even fantasy RPG's taking place in space. I've basically written everything there is to write in the non-erotic department. However, as a man of many tastes, I grew bored of that, and luckily, Elliquiy came to the rescue!

Up to date and current cravings:

Marvel/DC characters in general ( All M x F)

Currently really craving:
Catwoman x Any Male hero/villain -- Not consensual
Wonder Woman x Any Male hero/villain - Either consensual or not

Open to mostly anything else Marvel/DC related however

Walking Dead

Lori cheating with Shane
Maggie x anyone

On and Offs

-Kissing, I love to kiss - Period.
-Being the dominant character, whether whether consensual or forced I don't mind, writing non-consensual and writing a passionate sex scene are both my likes, it all depends on the story!
-I don't mind Interracial, if my partner wants that, I want it too! Whatever you enjoy, I'll probably enjoy.
-Bondage, I love bondage, whether light or extreme, I'm down to tie you up  ;D
-Vaginal, oral, anal are all A-Okay.
-Magical and fantasy locations are awesome, I'll happily participate in any of those (within reason).
- Descriptive posts which set a nice scene, I generally prefer 300 words+ A few paragraphs, but it depends on the scene. I vary.   
- Light to Medium bondage and heavy bondage.
- Character Development with plots.
- Forced Orgasm / Pleasure

-God Modding my character, I like to control my own character, their emotions, physical feelings, everything. If you want to use them in any way, just ask!
-I don't like underage RPG's.
-Scat and all of that, not my thing.

Still here? Oh good, in that case. We're perfect for each other! Send me a PM, and I'm sure to agree to any idea you have.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:49:48 PM by Zaniel »