You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:44:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tarduril, the Theocracy of Veils  (Read 1678 times)

Offline LeSaneTopic starter

Re: Tarduril, the Theocracy of Veils
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »
If I can find a pic I like I will have something submitted to you soon.

If you need assistance I can help just tell me what you are looking for.

Offline Metro Mech

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2016, 12:27:19 PM »
Still allowing people to join your group across this world? Second question would you allow me to play another race such of the reptilian variety or such on?

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »
Still allowing people to join your group across this world? Second question would you allow me to play another race such of the reptilian variety or such on?

I'm completely fine with it though playing as a lizard man might hinder you chance of 'interacting' with other players in a sexual manner since I cannot say they into reptilian humanoids like Nazul.

Offline Metro Mech

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2016, 05:24:35 PM »
*Will use self NPCing to create sexual scenes if so disturbed* Something fun to do in my posts if I do succeed.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2016, 03:58:28 PM »
peeks~ so how are things going here?

Offline Metro Mech

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2016, 03:59:48 PM »
Posted my sheet so I hope well

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2016, 04:25:27 PM »
I dont think I'll be submitting my sheet after all but it seems you've got more than enough interest anyhow so best of luck with the game :)

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2016, 06:44:57 PM »
Announcement
  • One Slot has been taken by Metro Mech leaving four spots remaining.

Offline Metro Mech

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2016, 01:38:58 PM »
Come in and join people, there is still four slots available for this grandeur of an adventure!

Offline Lunais

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »
I have a character idea I'd be interested in pitching.

The idea is that she's a 'disgraced princess' - the result of a coupling between the king and a succubus. She has hazy childhood memories of living in the castle with her brothers, but never with her father - and she was cast out at a young age, forced to live as a commoner due to her poor reflection on the royal family.

Her primary goal would be to get an audience with her father, the king - who, by her own memory, she has never directly met - and ask him about her past, who her mother was, and why she was expelled. Obviously, the quickest way for a commoner to get an audience with the king is to get famous, so fame ahoy!

(Her secondary goal would be to rein in her demon half and keep her succubus instincts in check, which she will probably fail miserably at)

Does that conflict with the story you have in mind? It seems like it'll involve the line of succession, so I wanted to tie her in to that.

Also have a question on the mind break/nympho rules - what's the procedure if that happens to a player character? Is it character "death", or do they recover later?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:52:41 PM by Lunais »

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2016, 11:39:06 PM »
I have a character idea I'd be interested in pitching.

The idea is that she's a 'disgraced princess' - the result of a coupling between the king and a succubus. She has hazy childhood memories of living in the castle with her brothers, but never with her father - and she was cast out at a young age, forced to live as a commoner due to her poor reflection on the royal family.

Her primary goal would be to get an audience with her father, the king - who, by her own memory, she has never directly met - and ask him about her past, who her mother was, and why she was expelled. Obviously, the quickest way for a commoner to get an audience with the king is to get famous, so fame ahoy!

(Her secondary goal would be to rein in her demon half and keep her succubus instincts in check, which she will probably fail miserably at)

Does that conflict with the story you have in mind? It seems like it'll involve the line of succession, so I wanted to tie her in to that.

Also have a question on the mind break/nympho rules - what's the procedure if that happens to a player character? Is it character "death", or do they recover later?

There would not be any conflict as you are still running along with the story. I want all of the people who participate to have their character to have some kind of story that can flow with the the main idea.

They will recover. I know how its difficult to create a character and when they are killed. It feels like you've invested a lot to them and don't want to make another. When defeated you will be incapacitated though when the players fight they have the option to kill or knock out. Its a aesthetic mostly and it will play a small role in some fights. Opening options that wouldn't be there if you killed them. 

Offline Lunais

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2016, 09:13:31 PM »
Count me in, then. I'll post my character sheet in the thing with the others

EDIT: Character sheet has been posted!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:34:15 PM by Lunais »

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2016, 02:34:31 PM »
Well we have two people now and three spots available.
I am thinking of adding my guidance character as a normal one to help the game progress.