Seeking something different and challenging for me. Hentai-ish request

Started by Blinkin, March 29, 2016, 06:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

First, let me begin with that I have little to no experience with the subject matter, as it is predominentlya visual medium and I'm blind.

Having said that, I would like to experiment with hentai-ish elements in a writing project. I only have a very basic concept that may help me slip into the subject, or could slap me hard in the face... only time will tell.

My character, a female college student from our world is accidently, and perhaps unknowingly, transported to an alternate reality in which Hentai-ish rules rule. As she stumbles, blunders, jumps and otherwise moves through the story, she gets an eye-opening education  on how the new world works and what her part might be in it...

I would be thrilled to work out further details, or scrap the idea entirely with whoever would be interested in the subject matter. Please PM me if interested and we can begin to work things out.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.