You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:13:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking something different and challenging for me. Hentai-ish request  (Read 192 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
First, let me begin with that I have little to no experience with the subject matter, as it is predominentlya visual medium and I'm blind.

Having said that, I would like to experiment with hentai-ish elements in a writing project. I only have a very basic concept that may help me slip into the subject, or could slap me hard in the face... only time will tell.

My character, a female college student from our world is accidently, and perhaps unknowingly, transported to an alternate reality in which Hentai-ish rules rule. As she stumbles, blunders, jumps and otherwise moves through the story, she gets an eye-opening education  on how the new world works and what her part might be in it...

I would be thrilled to work out further details, or scrap the idea entirely with whoever would be interested in the subject matter. Please PM me if interested and we can begin to work things out.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:00:43 AM by Blinkin »