You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:55:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Escape from the Underdark.  (Read 817 times)

Offline ZKTopic starter

Escape from the Underdark.
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »
Basic D&D type premise storyline (If I have to do with a setting, I'd go with generic D&D 4E setting and work from there).

Simply put, a Drow escapes from the Underdark to the surface world for their own personal reasons, gets hurt along the way, then ends up in the woods from the cave (or I should say newly made cave) entrance, finds her way to a cabin and passes out (from injury and exhaustion) in front of it. Said person who owns the cabin, lives alone, doesn't have a hatred for Drow (or perhaps no idea what they are), nurses her back to help and we go on from there.

A bit of a forbidden romance, friendship or what have you, depending on how the game progresses. Sex will or will not be present, it really depends on how the characters develop. I want a more "realistic" when it comes to that aspect of the game, not the "Hi I'm so and so, wanna screw?" type story.

The gender of the "lone cabin dweller" can be either male or female. I do not mind whatsoever.

On and Offs are a cheat sheet for sex, seeing as I don't have one, we'll go from there. As it's been stated that I do not want this to be a straight up sex game, just want that has possibility for it. :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 04:11:42 PM by ZK »

Offline Pandion

Re: Escape from the Underdark.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
I may be interested in this one. :) The Viconia romance in Baldur's Gate 2 was interesting and I wouldn't mind roleplaying something like that. Of course I have no idea where the story would end up but I like that too. If you'd like to play let me know but I'd really need to start after this weekend due to the holiday.

Offline Jeramiahh

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 02:33:04 AM »
I'll definitely post my interest here; we both seem to be late night people, so that'd be convenient, and god knows I have plenty of experience running with Drow... of all the non-core races, they are far and above the most popular on this site. And everyone knows I love my D&D themed games.

Offline ZKTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 06:07:29 PM »
Still going to do this, just waiting until after the weekend to respond to anyone.

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 06:45:42 AM »
If you feel like doing another Drow rp later on, perhaps you could take a look at the suggested scenario's in my sig? I have two or so ideas that are related to the Underdark.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »
I'm a big fan of the Salvatore books, so I'm interested. Have you gotten a player yet?

Offline ZKTopic starter

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »
Player has been found, thanks for all the interest in my game. :)