You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:37:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ○ Daredevil: Frank Castle/Karen Page One-Off Request. [Closed]  (Read 369 times)

Offline xSnorkleRainbowTopic starter

A Frank Castle x Karen Page Request.

I don't usually do this, but it's times when the muse runs wild, when the imagination takes over after having finished watching something you thoroughly enjoyed that you feel the need to make a thread for one, singular purpose. As you may have already guessed, this thread is of that nature.

I am looking for a partner to write a continuation of Season two of the Daredevil Netflix series. More specifically, I'm looking for someone to write Frank Castle, The Punisher, against myself writing Karen Page. I want to make it clear right off the bat that I am in no way an expert on the Daredevil universe, let alone the Marvel universe; I have never read a comic book regarding Superheroes in my life (not for lack of wanting, more so because I have no idea where the hell to start.) Despite this, I decided to give the show Daredevil a go after recently getting Netflix, as well as hearing that Jon Bernthal was playing a part in Season 2. Since watching The Walking Dead, I've been trying to follow his work where I can and I'm so happy he's had such an awesome part with the possibility to have his own show in the near future (or so I hear.)

As I mentioned above, I'm interested in writing a continuation of season 2 so it's kind of imperative that you've watched the entire thing. This would be a long-term story, ideally. I have a couple of rough idea's which I will list now, as to how the story could start, but I would very much like to hear what you, as a potential partner, would like to add to the story. Please feel free to PM me with a massive list of things you want to write c: Also please be aware that the following may contain spoilers for the series.

- 'You do this and you are the monster they say you are, you hear me? You do this and I am done! That's it! You're dead to me, do you hear me?!" Those were the last words Karen had said to Frank Castle. She left the woods that night disappointed and oddly...broken. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months and Hell's Kitchen hadn't heard a peep from the infamous 'Punisher'. Despite her finals words, Karen couldn't keep her mind from occasionally drifting to the 'monster', Frank Castle. It lessened over time, of course, but the fact that she still caught herself wondering about him, sometimes even replaying the last time she saw him, infuriated her. Why did she care so much about him? What was wrong with her? Was she damaged? Or maybe just misguided? Was she projecting again? -

○ Frank never left Hell's Kitchen. He still killed those that he deemed deserving, still got in trouble with the cops, still went by the name 'The Punisher'. He secretly keeps an eye out for Karen, killing those who threaten her as her work with the Bulletin Newspaper digs her into holes impossible to get out of. He ends up getting into a close fight with some scumbag who grabs her (for whatever reason) in the middle of the night and she ends up seeing him for the first time in months. Story to progress from there.

○ Alternatively: Frank turns up at her door one day, beaten, bloody, nothing unusual for him. Except it is. He's got a gaping wound in his side from a knife, maybe even a bullet or arrow (up for discussion.) Karen is forced to clean him up and repair the life threatening wound herself. Story to progress from there.

○ Karen somehow seeks out Frank, despite him wanting to keep his distance. Her work with the Bulletin Newspaper was never a distraction, in fact she knew where she wanted her work to take her all along. Even if the stories were different, were seemingly unrelated to Frank Castle, she knew what she wanted. Her mission was to find Frank at any cost, despite her not understanding one thing; Why?

Rough idea's, but hopefully something to get the imagination going. Like I said, I would love to hear anything you have as well, even if it's completely different to anything I've said here.

Now for the boring stuff. First of all, I do not accept any stories on a 'first come, first serve' basis no matter how much I am craving the story; if I don't think we will be suited as writing partners then I don't think it's fair on either of us if I start a story with you. Below are a few tid-bits so that you can (hopefully) figure our what I'm looking for beyond the initial story.

○ Be able to write at least 3-4 paragraphs per post. The more the better as I tend to write anywhere from 3 to 10+ paragraphs per post depending on what I receive in return.
○ Please check your spelling and grammar before posting. I tend to type my posts up in a Word document before posting, so I can get things as good as they can be for my partner. I'm not a Nazi about this, but if I can't read what you're typing then there is no point in us writing together.
○ I am by no means a speedy poster, but I try and get out at least one post per week. This may vary depending, but just know that I'm understanding of people's posting rates. Just don't expect me to write a few posts a day and we're good.
○ Be able to write a male main character. (Obviously for this pairing to work as I am looking to play the female here.)
○ Do not approach me asking about a smut based roleplay because it's not likely to happen. I prefer story driven plots with smut sprinkled in the right places.
○ Please move the story along in your posts; I cannot do all of the work and I don't expect you to either. Likewise in messages. When we're plotting something over PM's, don't just expect me to come up with everything.
○ Put emotion into your posts. I want to feel what my character is feeling; happy, sad, scared. I want to be completely invested in the story.
○ Try and include images of characters, simply because I like looking for eye candy for my partners. (This isn't a must though.)
○ Feel free to check my O/O's to make sure we are compatible.
○ Please message me if anything here interests you.

Thank you for reading this long winded request; I know it's been a lot of writing about one topic. I also realize that this might not be for everyone, in which case I would like to direct you to my main request thread. Please feel free to have a look around and message me if anything catches your eye.

Take care,
- Rainbow
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 12:47:24 PM by xSnorkleRainbow »