Dark fantasy island interest check

Started by Chrystal, March 27, 2016, 01:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

A random idea occurred to me. I really don't want to post this, but if I don't, I'm not going to be able tio rescue my muse from the plot bunnies, so here it is.

An Island in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, privately owned, is advertising that if you travel to the island and spend a week or two there, you will have the most fantastic time. Literally.

So guests are persuaded and they head to the island, check into their hotel rooms, only to find that things they had only imagined happening in their darkest desires are coming true.

Monsters, fantastic beings, demons, angels, all sorts of fantastic creatures are suddenly there, fulfilling the most outlandish sexual desires of the guests.

So how would this work?

Well it would go in Bondage Exotic, I'm angling towards this being consensual to simplify things., and because even if the client's desire is to be kidnapped and raped, they are giving concent to the act because it is what they actually want. Dub-Con? *shrug*

I would require a number of players to play the fantastic creatures. No way I'm playing them all myself. Creatures would be male, female and other, and would need to be either mostly bi or a mix of straight and gay, to allow for whatever guests may turn up.

Guests would all be human (to start with). They would all have some deep, dark sexual fantasy that the character may not even be aware of.

"Staff" characters would all have a human form, but would be able to take on the form required by the guest's fantasy.

No restrictions as to fantastic forms other than if a player wants to specify that their character assumes a particular form, there does kind-of need to be at least one guest with a fantasy requiring that form.

Can be worked out in one of two ways: my preference is that players playing staff be flexible and create monsters that fit with the fantasies of guests. The other option is that a staff player creates a specific monster and the players playing guests tailor their characters to suit. However, given the way the island is supposed to work that's kind-of backwards.

To even stand a chance of running this I will need at least ten players interested in playing guests and at least five in playing staff/monsters.

Note that if I get more staff than guests, it will probably not happen.

As for the D/S element, there is nothing to say who is D and who is S. Can be either way around.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MagicalPen

I assume guests would get to interact with each other too?

For instance, if Guest A wants to be kidnapped/raped and Guest B wants to kidnap/rape a person as their fantasy, I assume it could be arranged OOCly to happen?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!