You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:32:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm  (Read 1968 times)

Online WyldRanger

• This Is Who We Are / Mulder to her Scully / Random PM's are always welcome
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Snuggled by a Starfire Goddess <3
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »
Keep in mind with this, that I am an unabashed virgin so all my responses are about what I would do if those situations presented themselves, including in my role-playing.

You Scored as Switch

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch    
   96%
Experimental    
   89%
Submissive    
   61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   50%
Sadist    
   50%
Degradation Lover    
   43%
Dominant    
   43%
Vanilla    
   39%
Bondage    
   29%
Masochist    
   29%

Offline The Overlord

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »
You Scored as Experimental

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.))) Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental 
 86%
Sadist 
 82%
Dominant 
 68%
Switch 
 54%
Bondage 
 50%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
 32%
Degradation Lover 
 25%
Submissive 
 25%
Masochist 
 18%
Vanilla 
 14%

Offline Mithlomwen

• ~ E's resident kilt inspector ~ ~ Atropos ~
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • ~ Thunder only happens when it's raining.... ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2008, 05:48:24 PM »

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.))) Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental    
   75%
Submissive    
   71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   54%
Bondage    
   54%
Switch    
   46%
Masochist    
   29%
Degradation Lover    
   25%
Sadist    
   18%
Vanilla    
   14%
Dominant    
   7%

Offline anon

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
You Scored as Submissive

Submissive    
   86%
Switch    
   79%
Bondage    
   75%
Experimental    
   71%
Masochist    
   64%
Degradation Lover    
   57%
Sadist    
   25%
Vanilla    
   21%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   18%
Dominant    
   7%

...- grins - I think it depends on my mood. Dominant: 7%. - laughs -

Offline Avaleia

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »
You Scored as Switch

Switch    
   96%
Bondage    
   93%
Experimental    
   89%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   82%
Submissive    
   79%
Masochist    
   71%
Degradation Lover    
   68%
Dominant    
   61%
Sadist    
   54%
Vanilla    
   21%

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 08:28:39 AM »

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.)))

Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental    
   96%
Dominant    
   93%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   82%
Sadist    
   71%
Switch    
   68%
Masochist    
   29%
Bondage    
   29%
Degradation Lover    
   14%
Submissive    
   14%
Vanilla    
   11%

Thing is, I've done a LOT of this stuff already, in some fashion.  Although I admit that my foray into BDSM was more frustration than fun...

Offline Kiara

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 09:12:33 AM »
You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch 
 75%
Submissive 
 43%
Experimental 
 39%
Dominant 
 32%
Vanilla 
 29%
Bondage 
 29%
Masochist 
 7%
Sadist 
 4%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
 4%
Degradation Lover 
 0%

Offline OwenNo6

• The Uber-Czar of things that go "bump" in the
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • Dark... Inviting... Insatiable
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2008, 09:50:11 AM »

Experimental 
 100%
Switch 
 100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
 96%
Sadist 
 71%
Bondage 
 71%
Dominant 
 64%