You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:33:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for path of war friendly Pathfinder game.  (Read 288 times)

Offline ChangingsaintTopic starter

Looking for path of war friendly Pathfinder game.
« on: March 23, 2016, 01:49:53 PM »
Hey there! As the title says, i'm kind of in the market to try the Path of war 3rd party supplement for Pathfinder. I know 3PP's usually have a dubious reputation, but in general Dreamscarred press seems to have a much better sense of nuance and balance for their classes. I am not sure yet what i'd play from it, but I am mostly interested in trying out their take on the Tome of Battle-esque classes in PF. I know this is sort of a... really not specific request, and i'm not sure what else i'd put down for it. Starting above level 1 would be a bit fun to try out more things from the class, especially given that sometimes PbP's have a short shelf life. A bit higher than average point buy would likewise be fun, but not necessary. I do prefer PC's to feel a bit bigger than most of the rest of the world, though. As for adventures and whatnot, i'm not against published adventures, but I do enjoy games that have some amount of creativity from both players and DM's. I'm looking for either group or solo, and I don't mind if its an established group seeking out new blood.

Thank you for your time!

Offline mellowdude

Re: Looking for path of war friendly Pathfinder game.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 02:32:13 PM »
Potentially interested if it's a group thing, pending additional details from a prospective GM. Path of War is fun. Looking forward to when the expanded version content hits the SRD.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 02:35:52 PM »
I have no issues with this being a group thing, so don't worry. Of course, that's dependent on a GM.

Offline eternaldarkness

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 05:55:44 PM »
Oh my goodness, i am so very down to play with Path of War if you can find a GM. I had a search thread up for exactly that for a long time, but got no viable bites.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 05:56:46 PM »
Well, it's been a while and there've been no bites, so while the topic is open! the outlook is grim!

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 12:31:01 PM »
It's been a bit but I am still very interested in this.