We have Rights Too. [Active and recruiting] GLBQT & Straight!

Started by Mxyzptlk, March 21, 2016, 12:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mxyzptlk

YAY! Welcome to WHRT Emjay!
-cries because she's so pretty- When you finish her sheet, plop it in our character sheet thread
also in our ooc first message we have links to all the areas related to WHRT.
Also you can start posting around and poking about in ooc and such. Whilst you're working
on your sheet! Skye will add your face claim as soon as she's on next. I will make
sure to add you to the mass pms that go out. And pretty much you're good to go!
We are a laid back people here :D Looking forward to playing with you! 

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Emjay

Aww thank you for the warm welcome! I'm actually done (that took less time than I thought it would xD). Super excited to write with everyone as well  ;D
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kokaine

In case people are peeping, I am looking for plots for my charries so if you might be interested let me know and we can see if something fits. I do have a couple ideas.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

StormAngelus

I am. Bored off my rocker!
Quote from: Kokaine on April 02, 2016, 10:14:59 PM
In case people are peeping, I am looking for plots for my charries so if you might be interested let me know and we can see if something fits. I do have a couple ideas.
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Mxyzptlk

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mxyzptlk

Skye

-throws confetti!- YAAAAAAAAY!
Emjay, WELCOME-WELCOME!

I'm adding the claims and reserves tonight. <3
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Angel Fire

I am very surprised that I totally missed this!  I hope that it is not too late to add another bronze girl into the fray. *Smiles on hope*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Mxyzptlk

Angel Fire

Yaaay! *Does a happy dance* I am on my phone now so I'll add her in when I get home to my puter tonight!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Mxyzptlk

Yay! -dances with- feel free to claim your face here already if you wish xD

Angel Fire

I have a face claim in mind already but I can't find out who she is on your tumbler list before my phone goes "Aww snap!!"

Guess that will have to wait until I get home as well.

Skye

Welcome to WHRT, Angel Fire!
I wish there was more I could do to help. Sorry! I'm sure the face
will still be there when you get on. We'll make sure you get it, when
you're able to get home.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Angel Fire

Whew!  Still not home yet but my phone finally cooperated into letting me see who my faceclaim is on the tumbler list.

I claim Amra Cerkezovic in the name of Angel!  Oooh, isn't she lovely?

Bonus cookies to anyone that notices where I got the original reference from. *Smiles*

Extra bonus cookies if you can recite the original reference!

Mxyzptlk

Quote from: Angel Fire on April 04, 2016, 07:50:47 PM
Whew!  Still not home yet but my phone finally cooperated into letting me see who my faceclain is on the tumbler list.

I claim Amra Cerkezovic in the name of Angel!  Oooh, isn't she lovely?

Bonus cookies to anyone that notices where I got the original reference from. *Smiles*

Extra bonus cookies if you can recite the original reference!

I claim Amra Cerkezovic in the name of Angel?  - Marvin the martian or family guy?
oooh, isn't she lovely? - Stevie wonder.

Angel Fire

*Smiles* Your first guess was right in Marvin the Martian.  I just changed the words around.  I have a feeling that you know the rest, eh? *Giggles*

Mxyzptlk

Quote from: Angel Fire on April 04, 2016, 08:09:34 PM
*Smiles* Your first guess was right in Marvin the Martian.  I just changed the words around.  I have a feeling that you know the rest, eh? *Giggles*

I claim this planet in the name of mars! Isn't it lovely? :p

Angel Fire

Yaaaaay! *Showers the GM with the unspeakable name in a hailstorm of cookies*

Enjoy them!  Try to catch them all!  Lol

Mxyzptlk

Quote from: Angel Fire on April 04, 2016, 08:16:11 PM
Yaaaaay! *Showers the GM with the unspeakable name in a hailstorm of cookies*

Enjoy them!  Try to catch them all!  Lol

I got plenty of pokeballs -smirks and catches them all for later-

Angel Fire

*Smiles widely* I am glad that you did catch them all!

I have a very good feeling that this is going to be a wonderful experience here... Now if I can only get home after this atrocious commute from work, than I can start something special here!

Mxyzptlk

Angel Fire

*Grins* Luckily I am not driving.  It is trains and buses for me.  Staying even more safe here!

Mxyzptlk

Angel Fire