You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)  (Read 985 times)

Offline CrixusTopic starter

Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:43:21 PM »
Hello and welcome to my interest check!

I'd like to keep things relatively simple and straightforward. First, before we get to the plots, I would ask that you please take a look at my On's and Off's listing. It's not very fancy looking, but for now I'd trying to keep everything straightforward and simple. Second, I would ask that you please PM me if any of the plots below interest you. Not only does it make it easier for us to communicate but it also lets me know that you've actually read this! Always willing to talk about any of the plots listed below in greater detail and willing to swap things around depending on which role you prefer. Going from having a Prince to a Princess, it's all good, don't mind swapping what gender is in what role.

If all that sounds good, then by all means, read on!

Bullet To The Head

The Plot: At the ripe age of twenty, I'd joined the military. Not for the love of my country, to bring justice to a foreign land, but because a friend of mine walked about how easy it was to make money once you were transferred overseas. How selling military grade weapons to anyone, locals or mercenaries or terrorists was simple once you understood what you were doing. Lucky for me, the war was going terribly and the recruitment centers were desperate for any able-bodied men or women. By twenty five, I was running arms deals all throughout the wartorn region, the whole process coming naturally to someone as messed up in the head as I was, psychopathic or sociopathic, maybe a mix of both? Either way, by the time the war started to simmer down, I was back home with my new business running smoothly across the seas, landing myself a wonderful trophy wife to help spend my ill-gotten gains. I told her I was an overseas contractor but I don't really think she cared, so long as I had pretty gifts to give her after my trips.

Now I'm in my late thirties, early forties and business continues to be booming, figuratively and literally. Only difference, is that I have a family now. Kids. I wouldn't say that I really care for them...just another set of things to me. I'm happy to play the part of the loving father, especially to my older daughter. I even let her have friends over, so long as they don't interrupt my work, which means don't come into the basement when Daddy is torturing the latest CIA or FBI agent to come after him.

And then one day during a sleepover, it happened. I had some poor bastard strapped to the table when someone walked in. One of my daughter's friends. It was an unfortunate circumstance, having to get rid of her...I had my gun trained on her, and she didn't even flinch. More curious than disgusted or frightened, a look I recognized. Just like myself when I was younger...so I flipped the gun around, offering it to her and motioning to the bloodied man on the table "Give it a try?"

What I'm Looking For: I'm open for this either being about one of the daughter's friends or even the daughter herself who finds out that her dear father has been hiding a dark secret. Regardless of who the female role is, my ideal type would be someone whose 'cut from the same cloth' as the arms dealer as far as emotion and ruthlessness go, someone who might feel themselves on the edge of darkness but just needs that final push. The father might see them as a possible heir to his empire, a new assistant or just someone to corrupt. He starts taking them on arms deals with him, training them and feeling conflicted feelings...does he genuinely care for her? Are his feelings of the fatherly sort, a mentor or is it more intimate? Looking to keep this in a more modern setting.

Demonic Boredom

The Plot: She'd prepared the spell carefully, looking over dozens of different sources and comparing ancient spell books. She would summon a demon and gain powers she'd never dreamed of, finally take revenge and maybe even take over the world! Casting the spell, she can feel the dark energies forming, lashing out and crackling, the veil between worlds tearing open as a demon emerges into the summoning circle. A feeling of dread overcomes her as she looks up at the devilish looking figure, cloaked in wings of shadow, piercing red eyes glaring down at her...and then is shocked as the figure sighs and shakes his head "Really? This is who summons me? Some magical nerd?"

What I'm Looking For: A bit on the lighter side, the summoned demon isn't exactly thrilled at finding himself in the hands of an 'amateur' magician. Being summoned continuously throughout history, he's grown bored with being evil and finds answer summons more as a chore than anything else. Sure, he'll do as commanded but he won't be enthusiastic about it. The female in this case can be just a regular girl who experimented with summoning, a student at an actual magical school or something else to be discussed. I'm very open to ideas and brainstorming on this one. Can be a fantasy or modern setting.

The Devil's Son

The Plot: Los Paro had always been considered the gem of the west coast. A place where parties never stop, celebrities build excessively large mansions and the streets are said to be paved with gold. They're not, but that didn't stop the city of getting a reputation for being a modern day Rome, where debauchery and excess flow as freely as the alcohol. And just like Rome, beneath all the shine and splendor, a rotten core pulsates beneath the clean city streets. Corruption and crime run rampant beneath the smooth façade, where smiling police officers and politicians are all on someone's payroll and those make too much noise find themselves either in early retirement or dumped into the sea.

Enter Marcus 'Lucky' Sun, the second in line to the Sun Family Fortune and one of the most dangerous men in the city. At the ripe age of twenty one, he'd already found himself on several law enforcement watch lists for his criminal dealings, from street racing to murder and everything in-between. Now in his late twenties, he's chief enforcer for his father and older brother, the men who run one of the largest criminal syndicates in the city. Using Sun Shipping as their front, they smuggle in all sorts of goods, from drugs to weapons, and have both the Chief of Police and Mayor on speed dial. To say they were untouchable would be an understatement.

Of course there were always those looking to take them down or work there way to the top, by any means necessary... 

What I'm Looking For: My initial premise for this RP was to have a rookie officer take it upon herself to take down the Sun Family. She's tired of the corruption she sees on the force everyday and finds herself in a position to do something about it when she realizes that she and Marcus work out at the same gym. Her plan is to get him interested in her and use him as a means to get closer to the rest of his family. This brings her into a cat and mouse game with Marcus and his family, especially as Marcus finds himself drawn to her and seeks to involve her more closely with his activities. For a bit of drama, we could add in a boyfriend or fiancée for the officer, convince herself that getting close to Marcus and enjoying his company is only happening because she wants to take him and his family down, not because she's enjoying the gits and attention.

Power Games

The Plot: The first attempt was a bomb beneath his car. The second was a rocket fired at his office window. For one of the most powerful CEO's in the world, assassination was just another part of life, especially when your company dealt in robotics and weapons research. These were different, not just some grassroots freedom fighters, but people backed by money. Lots of money. A hostile takeover in the truest sense and one that clearly has help from inside his security staff. So he needs a bodyguard. Calling up his people from the lab, he discovers an older project that was shelved due to 'instability' from the AI. Plainly put, it was a killer and didn't care so much for the whole protection part of it's assignments. It doesn't matter, the CEO wants the program restarted, with the AI taking the role of his new personal secretary. And if there happens to be a few casualties along the way? It's just business.

What I'm Looking For: What I see for the CEO and his cybernetic bodyguard is a relationship that grows between two very broken people. The CEO is a sociopath, paranoid, egotistical and a little insane. The cyborg was literally broken and cast aside, unwanted despite being exactly what her creators wanted, but being too good at it. They find something in each other, the CEO finally has someone he can depend on and the cyborg has someone that finally sees her for what she is, and likes it. A sweet story, if they weren't cold blooded killers.

A Wink and a Smile

The Plot: First day on the job. A brand new start. He'd come a long way, taken a job of much less pay, all to escape the mistakes of the past. A brand new start...he'd been repeating the words as he'd set up his classroom. A long way from marketing a big company, but it was essentially the same time. Stand in front of a group of people and pretend to be smarter than you actually are, all while leering at the pretty ones and internally screaming on the inside at every stupid question. Simple. And then she entered the room...the kind of girl that knew exactly how to push his buttons and that he'd resist if he knew what was good for him...but when forbidden fruit tasted so sweet, who was he to resist?

What I'm Looking For: So this could take place in a College/University/Private School/High School. The modern setting doesn't matter so much, as this plot is centered around the connection that teacher and student find with each other, how they both play into it, while knowing how wrong it is. They tease each other but neither one will take direct action, waiting for the other one to break down first. Flirty texts, dirty pictures, naughty touches...how far will they go before it all comes crashing down?

My Girlfriend's Sister

The Plot: I love my girlfriend, but for the past few months I can't help but feel like I've been less of a priority for her. I've done my best to be the understanding and supportive boyfriend, given her space to work on school stuff and get workplace experience but I can't help but feel a little dejected. Maybe it's because I miss the sex, seeing her dressed up all pretty and going out for a fancy dinner or to the club. I'm selfish, I know but I miss the romance and intimacy. It was clear I needed a distraction, something  to get my mind off my relationship troubles which was why it surprised me when my girlfriend called me up and asked me to help her out with her sister...

What I'm Looking For: I'm just looking for a teasing, seductive, taboo relationship between a boyfriend and his girlfriend's sister. Older, younger, doesn't matter to me, I'm just looking for a relationship that oozes with that awkward sexual tension that turns up the heat and gets the heart pounding.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:08:23 PM by Crixus »

Re: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »
Still looking for a few more RPs, bumping up with new ideas

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
Looking for a few more partners, thread updated with new ideas

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:08:56 PM »
Added some older ideas that didn't get used

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
Things are slowing down, so I'm looking to get a couple more games started!

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:13:42 PM »
Back from a move, looking for some new games