You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 11:16:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just You And Me (M Seeking F)  (Read 3100 times)

Offline CrixusTopic starter

Just You And Me (M Seeking F)
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:43:21 PM »
What I'm Looking For
  • Please PM me if you're interested in any of the plots listed below. I won't be checking the thread for replies
  • Make sure to take a look at my O/O thread
  • You should know I do not have a set post length. I try to play off of what my partner gives me and my norm tends to be 3-6 paragraphs a post
  • I have a life outside this website and will not be around 24/7. I try my best to communicate when delays in my posting may occur and expect the same from my partners
  • Communication! Not just for delays, but if you have an idea on how to improve a plot or I do something you don't like, please let me know!

The Plots

The Eternal Empire

Sci-Fi, Political Interguie, Power Couple, Tactics, Magic

The Emperor is dead and with no apparent heir the galaxy braces for war. With factions taking shape and nobles out for blood, the need for a strong leader to raise above the petty fights and take control. The return of an exiled admiral and his fleet of battleships might just be what the galaxy needs. But an Emperor is nothing without his Empress. Who shall take the admiral’s side?

A Family Affair

Modern, Drama, Brother Sister Incest

Close would be the mildest way to put their relationship. Even they knew it. This wasn’t how brothers and sisters were suppose to act. This wasn’t how they were suppose to feel. Perhaps it was the constant travelling of their parents, leaving cash in an envelope for the two to fend for themselves, leading to nights of just the two of them on the couch watching Disney movies. A pattern that never changed even as they got older, as that closeness was replaced with something else. Something forbidden.

A Closer Temptation

Star Wars, Jedi Bodyguard, Royalty, Taboo, Temptation

During the time of the Old Republic, the Jedi Council receive word from a distant planet in need of help. Assassins have targeted the royal family and they are in need of protection. A Jedi Knight is sent to the planet and finds a connection with the royal princess. As the danger grows and the bond between princess and Jedi deepens, the yearning for more tempts the Jedi as he struggles to keep his vows and find those responsible for the attacks.

The Dark King’s Bride

Fantasy, Bonding, Tactics, Conquest, Power Couple, Arranged Marriage

Armies march forth from the northern kingdom, conquering all before them. Legends spread of the mysterious Dark King who leads these forces as messengers arrive at the remaining kingdoms with offers to swear fealty to the Dark King. In a desperate bid to maintain some ruler ship over their people, one King offers up his outcast daughter to the Dark King. She’s a wild, unruly girl unfit to be a noble princess but they hope she’ll prove enough of a distraction for the other kingdoms to band together and mount a counter attack against the northern conqueror. Will she provide the distraction her family and people seek or is she just what the King has been looking for?

An Unlikely Pairing

Fantasy, Adventure, Banter, Teasing, Sword and Sorcery

It was only the two of them who answered the bounty board notice. An elf and an orc, enemies by blood, but made unlikely allies to save a farmers daughter from bandits. One well done job lead to another, the animosity between cultures thawing as banter turns itself into something more with adventures taking the pair from the seas to the mountains and deserts in search of fame and fortune.

Opposites Attracted

Modern, Social Groups, Passion, Secret Relationship, BDSM

She thought had everything. The perfect parents, friends, head of the cheer squad, a rich boyfriend...well, she had a rich boyfriend. It was a recent breakup, one that was brought about by boredom. He wasn’t what she’d wanted despite him being everything she wanted. She needed to find what she needed. An unexpected meeting one night would have her reconnecting with an old acquaintance, a high school nerd turned tattooed photographer. A spark to be ignited and a need to be fulfilled.

Jedi Down

Star Wars, Temptation, Corruption, Passion, BDSM

It’s the height of the war between the Sith Empire and the Republic, dozens of battles and skirmishes happening all across the galaxy as Jedi and Sith clash for control. In the midst of such a battle, a Jedi apprentice is shot down and captured, taken under the care of a powerful Sith Warlord who has decided that she will be his new apprentice. The Dark Side is strong and seductive, and she shall be shown all the pleasures denied to her as a Jedi.

A Gladiator’s Winnings

Sci-Fi, Action, Forbidden Relationship

Taken as a slave from some faraway world, he had the advantage of being bigger than the rest. Stronger, fearsome, a fighter they could use in the arena, broadcast throughout the galaxy. His first opponent was meant to be the winner, a local favourite raising in the ratings. A pretty boy from the core worlds who liked killing aliens for fun, only to be killed in an unexpected upset. Now the new raising star, it’s time to discover that being a gladiator in the arena attracts all sorts of attention from those wanting to sponsor and those looking for a thrill.

On the Front Lines

Modern, Military, Action, Subterfuge, Temptation, Banter, Training

A lone wolf commando is handed a talented rookie while on assignment. Working together in the jungles of South America to track down a renegade CIA agent and his cabal of trained mercs, things start to heat up as the unlikely pair grows closer. What begins as a simple in and out field operation grows into a worldwide operation as other renegade agents are discovered looking to stir up chaos around the globe.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 09:45:43 PM by Crixus »

Re: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »
Still looking for a few more RPs, bumping up with new ideas

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
Looking for a few more partners, thread updated with new ideas

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:08:56 PM »
Added some older ideas that didn't get used

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
Things are slowing down, so I'm looking to get a couple more games started!

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:13:42 PM »
Back from a move, looking for some new games

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
It's been awhile but I'm seeking out some new partners

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 09:25:34 PM »
Returning from a brief hiatus, looking for a couple new partners