You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 23, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 (Autumn) ~ August thru October 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)  (Read 1838 times)

Offline CrixusTopic starter

Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:43:21 PM »
Welcome Aboard
Now let's get down to business...

What I'm Looking For
  • Please PM me if you're interested in any of the plots listed below. I won't be checking the thread for replies
  • Make sure to take a look at my O/O thread
  • You should know I do not have a set post length. I try to play off of what my partner gives me and my norm tends to be 3-6 paragraphs a post
  • I have a life outside this website and will not be around 24/7. I try my best to communicate when delays in my posting may occur and expect the same from my partners
  • Communication! Not just for delays, but if you have an idea on how to improve a plot, I do something you don't like, please let me know!

The Plots

-Power Play-

They'd been at each others throats since the beginning. Hired a few months apart from each other, the rivalry between the two of them was legendary throughout the office. They were the top earners of the company, rapidly climbing the corporate ladder and leaving anyone who dared get in the way in the dust. Even working on separate sides of the office, it seemed as though fate constantly drew them together. A victory for one was quickly replaced with a victory for the other and it was that constant winning that allowed them to stay, even with the threats and fights they found themselves in constantly. After a particularly nasty spat, the CEO of the company called them both in. They were going to be working together, on a very important project overseas.

Oh, and they were going to have to share a hotel room.

This RP can evolve in a number of ways. It can be a constant fight, with any sort of romance begrudgingly evolving between moments of passionate, angry, hate sex or the pair find their relationship evolving into a more Dom/Sub type of relationship. The tone can be serious, more comedic, I'm open to anything!

-A Personal Assistant-

She could always feel his eyes on her. It was wrong. He was so much older than her, her father's friend! But...he wasn't like the others. They always treated her like a kid. He would take the time to listen to her, to challenge her thoughts and engage with her beyond the simple pleasantries that most adults granted her. Even her friends seemed more interested in their phones. She felt bored. Restless. He always brought excitement, even if she knew it wasn't the kind of excitement she should be feeling from someone like him. She should be feeling these things about boys around her age...and yet when he made her the job offer, to get an internship with his company and travel the world...could she really turn down such an exciting offer? Even with his hand resting on her thigh, with that intense predatory gaze of his admiring her body...

So we have a relationship here that can be either consensual, perhaps with her using his affections as a means to earn money and see the world, or a more DubCon situation where outwardly she finds herself resisting his advances while secretly enjoying his treatment of her.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:34:38 AM by Crixus »

Re: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »
Still looking for a few more RPs, bumping up with new ideas

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
Looking for a few more partners, thread updated with new ideas

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:08:56 PM »
Added some older ideas that didn't get used

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
Things are slowing down, so I'm looking to get a couple more games started!

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:13:42 PM »
Back from a move, looking for some new games

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
It's been awhile but I'm seeking out some new partners

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 09:25:34 PM »
Returning from a brief hiatus, looking for a couple new partners