You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 23, 2017, 09:42:11 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 ~ April thru July 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)  (Read 1460 times)

Offline CrixusTopic starter

Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:43:21 PM »
Welcome Aboard
Now let's get down to business...

What I'm Looking For
  • Please PM me if you're interested in any of the plots listed below. I won't be checking the thread for replies
  • Make sure to take a look at my O/O thread
  • You should know I do not have a set post length. I try to play off of what my partner gives me and my norm tends to be 3-6 paragraphs a post
  • I have a life outside this website and will not be around 24/7. I try my best to communicate when delays in my posting may occur and expect the same from my partners
  • Communication! Not just for delays, but if you have an idea on how to improve a plot, I do something you don't like, please let me know!

The Plots

-Her Bodyguard-

He joined the army at eighteen and was eventually deployed overseas at twenty. His noble name should have prevented him from entering the basic infantry but he didn't care. The scandal of his father's gambling addiction meant he wanted to escape the shame of it all and get as far away as he could from the rich life he used to know. Fighting for his country seemed like the easiest means of escape. Years past, the war dragged on with no sign of stopping before a letter was delivered to his commander requesting his return home. News of his exploits had reached his homeland and with insurgents now targeting the royal Princess, it had been decided that he would be her bodyguard.

I'm looking for someone to play the Princess in this story. I'd like for their to be some sort of history between the Princess and her Bodyguard, perhaps the two were sweet to each other before the gambling scandal.

-I'll Fight For You-

In high school he was always getting into fights for her. Every boy that broke her heart, every guy that creeped on her, she'd send him after them, her personal 'Knight in Shining Armor'. She would tease him with the possibility of them getting closer, laugh at his embarrassment but never took any of it seriously. After graduation they quickly lost contact. Years later she's at a bar with friends and glances at one of the TV's and is shocked to see her former 'Knight' on screen, getting ready to fight in an MMA match and feels the rush of excitement that she'd always felt whenever he would fight for her and how much it turned her on to have him do what she wanted...

So for this one, I have the idea as presented above and a slightly more twisted idea where they were related, perhaps she was his sister. Either way, I don't feel the relationship between the two would ever truly be described as 'romantic'. Lots of rough, rough sex between them would eventually ensue as they both look to use the other for personal needs.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:14:02 PM by Crixus »

Re: Our Twisted Love (M Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »
Still looking for a few more RPs, bumping up with new ideas

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
Looking for a few more partners, thread updated with new ideas

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:08:56 PM »
Added some older ideas that didn't get used

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
Things are slowing down, so I'm looking to get a couple more games started!

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:13:42 PM »
Back from a move, looking for some new games

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
It's been awhile but I'm seeking out some new partners