You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:49:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How could you do these things?  (Read 495 times)

Offline SamanthaTopic starter

How could you do these things?
« on: November 24, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »
Basically, I have the idea of a woman heading to an unknown place, a dark alley if you will, and she finds herself among some questionable people and creature, this is COMPLETELY non con... and I want it as extreme as it can get...

Offline Rex

Re: How could you do these things?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »
Basically, I have the idea of a woman heading to an unknown place, a dark alley if you will, and she finds herself among some questionable people and creature, this is COMPLETELY non con... and I want it as extreme as it can get...
Hi Samantha,

I am yet in the approval process, but your post caught my eye as I was roaming around the site. You can read my intro thread at http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24565.0 The non-con roles are my favorite and I have a story line that could be easily adapted to your request: A street gang in Big City, Anywhere, tasks their prospective new members with a several charges in order to be admitted to the gang; similar to getting into E. One of these tasks is to deliver a girl to the gangs HQ for use by all the gang members. What ensues would be as extreme as you like. This idea was origionally set for a gang rape and had no creatures, but it could be easily adaptable to suit your desires. What are your thoughts?