You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:25:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Matty's Cravings! [M for M]  (Read 169 times)

Offline MatthiasAleksanderTopic starter

Matty's Cravings! [M for M]
« on: March 19, 2016, 10:27:12 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm Matthias, or just Matty :) I'm a newer member here, and I'm looking for some roleplays!

About me
-I generally respond anywhere between every day to once every two weeks, depending on how busy I am (school and work sometimes make life hectic)
-I usually write about 1 to 3 paragraphs per post, mirroring whatever my partner gives me, but I can write more or less. I'm not a huge fan of one-liners, and would prefer longer posts (even if they take more time to write).
-I like to talk OOC, whether it's for plotting or just to chill. If you want my skype, just PM me and I'll give it to you :33
-I almost always play submissive, male-identifying characters. Occasionally I will play switches. I'll almost never play a pure dom, or a female-identifying character.
-I'm trans and I really like birds.

-I'm into a lot of stuff. For a detailed list, check out my profile or my Ons/Offs Thread.
-For now, here's just a general list of stuff I'm particularly interested in right now.
-Ons: Vampires, Xenobiology, BDSM, Master/slave RPS, Fae, Impact Play, Whips, Bondage, Anal anything, Bloodplay, Futuristic/Dystopian, Outer Space, Gothic Horror/Dark RPS
-Offs: Noncon, Ageplay, Daddy Kink, Scat, Petplay, Furries, Bestiality.

-I currently don't have any specific plots in mind, and I'm mainly looking for an RP with OCs right now, but here are some fandoms/settings I'm craving right now!
-Dragon Age (any of them)
-Repo! The Genetic Opera
-Anything Vampires
-Anything Fae
-Space (Firefly, Star Wars, Star Trek, anything of that sort)

If you're interested, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM! Thank you!