You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 20, 2017, 03:58:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Codexa's Writing Corner - My Story Collection.  (Read 1647 times)

Offline CodexaTopic starter

• Introverted Fluff 💖 Sakky's Sugamama 💖 Rebelle's Writing Wife 💖 RegretNot is the Varric to my Merrill 💖 Arcanum's Sweetheart
  • Legate
  • Seducer
  • Location: Cast the boat, take a ride, cross the rift to the other side
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Codexa's Writing Corner - My Story Collection.
« on: March 16, 2016, 10:42:35 AM »
Current Status: Very Selectively Seeking

" There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." - Maya Angelou

🌟The Basics🌟

Hello and welcome. I am Codexa. So named due to my infatuation with The Guild with Felicia Day. It was something I enjoyed immensely when I first joined E.

What can I say about myself? Well, I am in my late twenties, and am still figuring out this adulting buisness. I'm rather introverted and writing for me is a stress reliever, a hobby and simply something I do for enjoyment. Reading is another love of mine, among many other things. I occasionally roleplay outside of E, but this place is by far my favorite.

You can expect me to write lengthy replies, usually 3 paragraphs or more. Of course this depends greatly on the scene, the amount of interactions and things to reply too and even my partners style. I am a slower writer, even when things in my life are peachy keen. That being said, I do have a bit of a busy normal life, with family and children and my posting can vary. I do try to post at least once a week at minimum. Now, sometimes my muse is one happy little camper and I can reply more often.

Even if I can't get in a reply right away, I am usually around in some way. Reading PM's, keeping an eye on OOC threads that I'm involved with, checking out replies etc. I value communication. It doesn't need to be constant, and we don't have to get personal or discuss anything beyond the story. But I do appreciate a partner who is willing to discuss not just the beginning, but keep the communication open and flowing throughout our writing adventure together. Who is honest and willing to contribute ideas and move the story forward.

Below, you'll find some of my little plots and ideas. I'm always open to changes and discussion, and want my partners input in everything. I do recommend checking out my On and Off thread. [Located above] to see if you think we'll be a good match. :) Thanks for reading!

If you find yourself interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

:]

Notes
  • My posting is at a big slow point at the moment, so please bear with me.
  • Due to some RL issues, my muse took a pretty big hit and is still recovering. I'm around, and wanting to write once more, but I'm also taking things slowly.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:21:01 PM by Codexa »

• Introverted Fluff 💖 Sakky's Sugamama 💖 Rebelle's Writing Wife 💖 RegretNot is the Varric to my Merrill 💖 Arcanum's Sweetheart
  • Legate
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Codexa's Writing Corner - My Story Collection.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:16:03 AM »
Quick Plots and Pairings
+
These have no real plot, and are more an idea of what I might find fun to build off of.

Star Wars Canon
Jedi x Padawan
Smuggler x Former Jedi

Western Setting
Outlaw + Sheirff
Outlaw + Outlaw

Modern Supernatural
Lone Werewolf x Alpha Werewolf
Mage x Human
Mage x Mage
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human

Mythology
Apollo  x  Human
Mars x Human
Poseidon x Demi-God
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:47:32 PM by Codexa »

• Legate
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Codexa's Writing Corner - My Story Collection.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:36 PM »
Reserved