Nora Cottontail. Aliases:
(Known only as) Rena. (Also referred to as) Bunny, Bun, Rabbit, Cottontail - Anything referring to her species mostly used in a derogatory way by her boss Robby.Occupation:
Messenger/Runner (Deliveries, collections and anything in between.)Race:
Cashmere Lop (Rabbit) & Human.Gender:
More In-depth KnowledgeFigure:
Standing at roughly 5'5" (165cm) and weighing around 120 lbs (54kg), Nora has an athletic build with wide set hips, robust thighs, a lean, cinched in waist as well as an ample bust. The fur that engulfs her entire body is a tawny brown colour with accents of cream at her ears, wrists, ankles and tail. Her eyes are an unusual rose colour, outlined by a dark set of eyelashes. A pair of overly large ears are set at the crown of her head, hanging down to reach the middle of her back; despite them being fairly slim, the halo of camel fur creates the illusion of bulkier ears. Nora's muzzle is a very predominate feature on her face, concealing her relatively flat teeth used for breaking down vegetables, plants and other things fitting her herbivore diet. Persona:
Nora can be rather timid, clumsy and unsure of a lot of things, but she is in no way a pushover. Her strong moral compass controls the majority of her decisions and she often over looks the 'grey' area's in favour of 'doing the right thing.' Her clumsiness can often lead her into trouble with her employer, as well as thugs out on the street and pretty much any asshole who's directly effected by her inelegance. Though her shyness is not a problem in the sense of being made anxious by crowds or completing daily tasks, it can be an issue when it comes to people speaking to her before she expects it; if someone approaches her randomly in the street asking for directions, for example, because she wasn't predicting it to happen beforehand, she would not be ready to answer the question confidently. However, if she is instructed to enter a store and purchase something, she is prepared for the conversation with the clerk to a degree. Nora is also very curious by nature, which doesn't help her with the 'getting into trouble' thing. That being said, she is very loyal and tight lipped so long as everything falls in line with her morals and beliefs. Strengths:
○ Heightened Sense
- Rabbits in general have a heightened sense of smell, sound and sight.
○ Agility & Jump Ability
- Nora is no exception to her rabbit-kin; she has amazing stamina, speed and has extremely strong legs. This is useful in her day job as well as getting her out of awkward or dangerous situations.
- It's not a myth, rabbits can see in the dark! OK, it's not anywhere near as clear as the myth, but her exceptional eyesight is not only great at spotting things in broad daylight, but Nora can also see pretty well in complete darkness.
- Photographic, to be exact. Nora has a rare ability to be able to remember most things without even going over them twice. Books for example; she can read a page once and know what was written down (mostly.) This proves to be both a gift and a curse at times.
- It proves useful when one needs to fit into a small space to hide.Weaknesses:
○ Prey Animal
- Nora is constantly being looked down upon by predatory animals. Rabbits are considered one of the weaker Prey animals meaning Nora is near the bottom of the food chain and some even hunt rabbits for their 'lucky' left foot.
- Probably one of the most ungraceful creatures to have ever been created, Nora can manage to trip over air in the most inventive of ways.
○ Black & White
- Nora's moral compass, while a wonderful strength, can also be a big flaw of hers. The ability to see the 'shades of grey' as opposed to only seeing 'black & white' is something that Nora does not possess. Rarely will Nora see anything other then how it is. If she considers something being morally wrong, she won't do it despite the possibility for consequences or benefits along the way.Bio:
Born in West Haven to a single mother, Nora had a total of three female siblings. Her mother always told them stories of their father when the children were young; he was a strong rabbit, brave and kind, the type to help those in need and stick up for those who were less fortunate. Unfortunately the reality was that he’d left before the children were born after gambling habits proved to be too much for him, a huge amount of debt the only thing of him remaining.
Years passed. Her mother did what she could to make ends meet and her father stayed out of the picture. Until one day he didn’t. He returned when Nora and her sisters were about thirteen years old, apologizing for all he’d done and asking for help; it was no surprise that he needed money of all things. At first her mother refused him; she needed to care for herself and her litter, however after constant pressure from him she found ways to give him what she could. He stayed with them for a few months after she’d given him the first payment, coming and going as he pleased, leaching off their mother while pretending to be a father to Nora and her siblings.
Almost half a year since her father moved in with the family, the Blood Locust gang came looking for him. Despite him not being home at the time of their visit, they barged their way into the home, roughed up Nora’s mother in front of the group of scared children and trashed the house. They promised to return ever week to collect money to cover the debt owed by their father. And they did. It was safe to assume that their father wasn’t returning after the first two weeks of his absence and two beatings from the gang. Regardless of the payments their family made, the Blood Locust gang continued to return, demanding more each time while taking out their frustrations on the mother rabbit. Or maybe they were just having fun.
Beatings turned into rape, rape turned into kidnapping and god knows what else occurred back at the Blood Locust home. Their mother was taken first, only to be returned bloody, drained and emotionally defeated. Nora and her siblings were next, abused one by one in the ‘safety’ of their family home. The acts showed no signs of stopping at that point. It wasn’t until her mother didn’t return one night that Nora and her sisters acted, leaving their empty, destroyed home in hopes of security away from the nightmare they lived. The bunnies changed their names and started a new life in hopes of being forgotten by the Blood Locust gang.
Time took its toll and the sisters ended up going their separate ways to build their own lives. Nora had had a job for a few months at that point, working for a Rooster by the name of Robby Rowling. His business dealt with delivers, collections and general courier business and was based out of a fairly large building in the centre of West Haven. The business involves Robby taking jobs at the request of others while his workers pick up jobs of their choice from the notice board inside ‘Runners Roost.’ He might not be the nicest boss around and he certainly doesn’t cut the rabbit any slack but the job pays well enough for Nora to afford her own place, albeit a small place, and survive on the day to day.
Music, Dancing, Strawberries, Collecting stickers, Grooming, Flowers, Interesting things & people, Cute things, Unexpected people & things.Dislikes:
Extreme weather conditions, Being targeted, Being in the spotlight, Being forced to make a decision, The sight of meat, Blood, Needles, Most on-the-spot conversations.Character Ons:
Romance, Being petted, Teasing, Biting & Scratching (lightly), Risk of getting caught, Bath/Shower/Water scenes.Character Offs:
Feet play, Anything belonging in the toilet, Fisting, Anal, Excessive pain. Player Ons: Here!Player Offs: Also here!Relations:
Open to planning & plotting!Additional:
N/A right now.