You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:51:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Correctional Facility For Young Ladies (Ladies & F-Lieges only please)  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Bamagirl

Re: Correctional Facility For Young Ladies (Ladies & F-Lieges only please)
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2016, 02:11:33 PM »
I'm not totally sure on the rules for bumping these group requests, but it is worth noting this isn't my thread.

That said, we are getting started with this one!  Which is pretty exciting because from what I've seen most group games never get off the ground.  And in order to keep this thing in the air, I wanted to put this thread back on top and let people know, just in case there are some other ladies that want to get involved before it really gets going.

Edited to add after Chrystal's post below:
Well I am bumping to say the IC has started!  I like our rules on Elliquiy, and I'd hate to break them.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:04:08 PM by Bamagirl »

Offline ChrystalTopic starter

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »
*giggles*

Thanks Bama.

Actually the rules for bumping are that if you have something important or relevant to say, like: "The game has started, here's a link to the IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246742.0 "

Then you can just go ahead and post. On the other hand, just posting "Bump" or something similar to get the thread to the top is very much frowned upon, and the post is likely to be removed by staff, unless it has been more than a month since the last post to the thread...

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2016, 08:49:18 AM »
It seems that people have had a great deal of difficulty with the fact that I require more weaknesses than strengths. So far I have rejected four characters for this reason.

I have thus highlighted the fact in the character creation rules and notes.

Offline wigglebiscuit

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2016, 09:11:31 AM »
Weaknesses are fun, people. Think of them as the gooey center of a great drama.

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2016, 06:27:57 PM »
I am officially witdrawing from the game and resigning as the GM. if anyone else wants to take over, please step up