You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:01:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pathfinder Skulls and shackles (closed for apps see new thread for second table)  (Read 3278 times)

Offline mellowdude

I thought there was an alternate racial trait that let you do that. Sorry, I derped.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:35:43 PM by mellowdude »

Offline mellowdude

However, as a half elf, you can pick the Fey Magic alternate racial trait and use Longstrider once a day in a favored terrain (psst... I recommend Water :P) if you give up Keen Senses.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:37:25 PM by mellowdude »

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Interest check: Pathfinder Skulls and shackles AP (now hiring casters.)
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2016, 06:32:30 PM »
I hadn't considered an elf for the role, although it's something to consider. The ability scores wouldn't change overall... move the 2 points from int to con and the net effect is zip.

On the other hand, I'm wary of making significant changes to the character as he is at this late date and there is the wisdom bonus to the dual minded alternate trait, which allowed me to keep Wisdom at a 10 and focus more on what makes a Swashbuckler fun to play. His Fort is going to suck for the next several turns as it is.

The Fey option for the half-elf is an option though. His perception sucks anyway, so it wouldn't loose much and the long strider option would let him tumble at 20' a round instead of 15... My intention had been to eventually contract someone to enchant boots with Longstrider, but that's still an option... would they stack? A 25' tumble? ;)

Going off to look at the alternate cracial options.

Offline TamhansenTopic starter

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2016, 06:44:32 PM »
Mellowdude. Character looks great, just two remarks:

pragmatic advisor and precise healer are both magic traits. You can only have one of each category.

You're also short one language. You get to pick one more.

Offline TamhansenTopic starter

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2016, 06:27:46 AM »
Freeko, no remarks as to the character. Looks great.

Okay, just waiting for Ruby and Chula to hand in chars