You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:23:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In a very kinky mood...  (Read 626 times)

Online SamanthaTopic starter

In a very kinky mood...
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:11:06 PM »
I'm looking for a roleplay... forced... possibly with tentacles... I have found a new... turn on... anyone, male or female... interested?

Online Doomsday

Re: In a very kinky mood...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »
I don't know a lot about tentacles, but I'll try it. Did you have a story idea?

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »
Well, the tentacles are an option. But some thing along the lines of forced... extreme.. Maybe where my character is a woman who is desperate for a man in her life, and maybe she randomly meets a guy and it goes from there?

Online Doomsday

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »
Well, the tentacles are an option. But some thing along the lines of forced... extreme.. Maybe where my character is a woman who is desperate for a man in her life, and maybe she randomly meets a guy and it goes from there?

I'm willing to satisfy your new found turn on, so let's explore that. I've done a lot of reading on Literotica, but I've not explored that particular fetish further, and I figure that if your character had been confronted by some kind of alien... You get where I'm going? Sounds extreme to me :)

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 10:26:18 AM »
I like that idea...