I'm dropping this CS for my new character here to help bump this. :-)
Played by TheBlackThroneName:
Stryke "Sasha" Sambor - No one is certain if Stryke is his first name or not, but the wolf signs all official paperwork with the name. Only close friends call him "Sasha."Age:
Eurasian WolfSexual Orientation & Status:
Heterosexual | SingleAppearance
|Height: 6'3"||Weight: 230 lbs||Fur Color: Black, White, and Grey.||Eye Color: Arctic Blue|
Not as bulky as the picture, Stryke is a large male with a thick mane of fur trailing from his neck down in between his strong shoulders. His body is evenly toned and is mostly comprised of black fur except for parts of his face, neck and underbelly, which are snow-white. His crisp-blue eyes are wild and fierce, windows to memories that he will never forget. There are patches in his fur where he has been clawed, bitten, and cut by perpetrators and the demons of his past. He stands on massive paws with a prominent arc in his strong back and shoulders raised in dominance. A unique characteristic about his fur pattern are the stripes that lightly streak his fur in the tiger pattern found on few and rare canine breeds. Stryke's demeanor is that officer you don't want to fuck with and that beast you hope you can outrun. His police uniform fits his muscled frame almost snugly and leaves only enough room for him to perform without fear of it tearing. The wolf is one of those males that attract a lot of attention when in uniform--despite the grooming standards the ZPD demand of their officers, no comb or trimmer can hide the wolf's naturally feral appearance. It is the intimidation granted by his appearance that allows him to deal with most situations in a civil manner. Extra
: [Example of Stripe Pattern
] | [Example of Mane Thickness
Police Detective/Undercover Agent/S.W.A.T. Squad Leader for the ZPD.Rank:
Sergeant; S.W.A.T. squad leaderPersonality
Stryke is very rough around the edges and takes a while to get used to. He has a very business is business personality, so if you’re expecting a “good job” or pat on the back, it’s not going to happen. The wolf has a strange way of conveying thanks and praise if he doesn’t outright say it. When it comes to his job, he’s extremely arrogant and has a very “lone wolf” mannerism. If you can’t handle the fire fight, if you’re not prepared, then stay out of his way. As cold as he seems at times, he will risk his life for a fellow teammate, and do his best to get the guy or gal out of the pinch.
So why “Sasha?” It is believed that Sasha is a diminutive form of his real name. Few know his real name, and those few are usually people who have earned his respect. He named himself “Stryke” for no other reason than the fact that he thought the name sounded cool.
Being a wolf, Stryke approaches a fire fight, chase, and crime scene differently. His senses immediately go to work, sending speedy information to his brain, and the beast crafts out an impromptu plan. He’s very calm going into a fight even when the odds seem to be against him and his team. He always searches for an opening, a weakness, until the very end and exploits it.
When off duty, Stryke likes to relax. He’ll go to the gym, train, go sit at a café or even go see a film—normal animal stuff. He likes to ice fish and barbeque with a few beers and some music. He’ll stand up for a weaker creature in a heartbeat for as a cop, he feels that it is his job/way of life to protect the weak and defend them from those who would cause them harm. In other words, don’t get in his face unless you’re looking for a face-lift.Alignment:
Chaotic Good - He isn't against bending the rules in order to do the right thing
- Agility & Stamina - Stryke's slowest run is 31 mph and his max 37 mph. He is quick and capable of controlling his momentum to stop abruptly or immediately change directions. When chasing bad guys, his instincts kick in and he will enter a predatory focus that subconsciously causes him to exceed his limitations by 5 mph. He can maintain these speed for hours and will at times, refrain from catching the perpetrator immediately just to see how fast he/she runs. His belief for those creatures who manage to outrun him, they got away for now. He won't stop chasing them until they have been brought in to face justice.
- Hearing - As a wolf, he is capable of hearing up to six miles away when there are numerous obstacles around him such as buildings and ten miles away in the open with no obstacles. He can hear up to a frequency of 25 khz.
- Scent - Stryke can smell up to 100 yd and as a wolf, scent plays a major role in nonverbal communication. When another creature is within proximity of his scent range, he can smell if they're nervous, afraid, or in heat. He can sense blood, urine, and scat and often times can track down who it belongs to. His nose plays a vital role when planning to storm a building for he can smell an estimate of how many different creatures are within the room before he storms in.
- Bite Force - Stryke can and does bite if he has to. Biting a criminal is the equivalent of shooting a criminal and baring your fangs, the equivalent of aiming a gun at someone. His bite force as a warning is 400 lbs, and for lethal purposes--if he was to bite someone for those reasons--1,200 lbs.
- Claws - His claws aren't as sharp as those from the feline family, but you still don't want to feel those suckers raking across your skin.
- Arctic Survival - Stryke resides in Tundra Town for a reason. He prefers the colder climate, and has been able to survive the town's coldest winters somewhat comfortably. This goes for swimming in frigid pools or rivers. He was born to do it.
- Expert Marksman - Stryke uses the standard taser gun and the long-range tranquilizer gun. His keen eyesight and several hours training at the range have made him out to be an excellent shot.
- Mixed Martial Arts - The police force is required to have some form of martial arts training to help them take down criminals in the most effective and nonlethal manner possible. Using any sort of weapon should be last resort. Stryke is trained in various forms of martial arts that fit his style of fighting, and he can handle opponents standing or on the ground but not airborne and underwater. Unfortunately, he wasn't blessed with those gifts.
- Grilling - Now he isn't a master chef, but he does believe that he's King of the Grill. When it comes to protein, he knows how to prep it right. He likes to eat his proteins seared to medium-rare.
- Drinker - This wolf knows how to hold his liquor.
- Foreign Tongue - He knows a foreign tongue mostly heard in Tundra Town and stereotypically heard about the mafias and gangs that inhabit the place.
- Tradecraft - He knows what he needs to know when he goes undercover, and has been trained in acquiring information.
Foreplay, dirty talk, cat&mouse, biting, scratching, doggy style, switch, tummy rubs, back scratching, smelling a potential mate in heat, light bondage, and licking.Character Offs:
See O/Os. But basically if it belongs in a toilet not interested.Player O/Os:
Refer to O/Os.