[RECRUITMENT THREAD] - Skyreach - [Trapped in an MMO type freeform game]

Started by Lynnette, March 06, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

And then everyone wanted to be Cleric... back to the drawing board for me! XD

Steir

We should have a tally on how many of each classes we have so far. Hopefully every character is different somehow.

XD

Leki

Still keeping a tentative eye on this. I'm a bit reluctant after participating in a few SAO RP's offsite that went bad, but this seems better structured and managed than anything I've been in so far.

Compiled a quick list of people who've expressed interest in this so far, and which class they'll be going for if they've publicly stated it. Don't know if Lynn has a list of their own, but until further notice, I'll try keep this updated. If anyone decides to switch, or I've recorded something wrong, just say so in this thread and I'll rectify it.

Considering how 26 people have expressed interest at the moment, I'd say 6 per class would be ideal. A few probably will flake off, but as long as there's 4+ in each class it shouldn't be an issue.

Steir

I recall there's a mention of how there are a lot of rogues, or so far there's two confirmed.

:P

Hopefully the unknowns would easily even things out somehow.

Lynnette

I'll get the character index thread up later today. I know at least two more people were going for rogues, that being Moon Hound Hati and Dashenka, as well as the sheets I have gotten so far from Zaer and Drake Valentine.

It'll be easier to control the flow of things with the character index up, but as of now, I got a fair bit of clerics overnight. I think the category with the fewest submitted sheets would be wizard, having only one submitted sheet as far as I can recall without double-checking.

Warrior, I think there has been one sheet submitted as well, so counting me, that one's at 2 characters so far, so it could use more backers as well.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

El Maligno

Lynnette

Alright, the Character index is up. It's kind of simplistic at the moment, as I want to focus on responding to PMs and reviewing sheets. I'll add some code eventually, but for now, those who have been accepted, feel free to post up your sheets.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245537.new#new
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Inari

I guess it depends on your playstyle as it were.

In MMOs I generally go for support and it is only when I was pushed by new teammates that I changed my class from magic based (Force/Techer) to more duel blade (Bouncer/Braver) class. I will admit that I was pretty much shitting myself when I was getting used to the combos and trying to shut off my instinct to help someone at the risk of harming myself. Overall it has made me a more aggressive player that gives out advice on the field as I am healing and doing badass damage at the same time. x.x

I went for Cleric in this one because I generally go for support roles in MMOs. In single player RPs I usually go for Rouge, Warrior or Dark Mage.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lynnette

Alright, I think I'm all caught up with PMs, if I've missed your PM, give me a hint. I might do some more work on the character index, but I'd rather wait until we're past the initial surge of character sheets so I won't have to update it every other half-hour.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Dashenka

I have a question...

How much of the real world would be in?

I mean would the characters be aware that they are not 'at home' in Skyreach?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Lynnette

Quote from: Dashenka on March 07, 2016, 03:42:35 PM
I have a question...

How much of the real world would be in?

I mean would the characters be aware that they are not 'at home' in Skyreach?

It's just a very subtle idea that you belong somewhere else, nothing more. it's like having something on the tip of your tongue. You know what it is, but you just can't put it to words.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Crash

I just realized guild events could take on a whole new and sexy meaning in this game. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

Quote from: Starcry on March 07, 2016, 04:42:48 PM
Oh lord, the gutter already.

Sure why not?  I don't splash around there often.  Don't you judge me!

::)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Crash

If there is concern don't be.  I typically don't go right to smut unless the game is specifically oriented around it.