You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:09:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Garden of Adam (Seeking Female Characters)  (Read 1083 times)

Offline FlowerTopic starter

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Garden of Adam (Seeking Female Characters)
« on: March 06, 2016, 11:08:57 AM »

Garden of Adam
Flower's Story Cravings

Current Status :  Selectively Searching

Welcome, intrepid traveler.

A maze of lush plots and characters await your exploration. Tread slowly and take care with your step. Make sure to open every door, explore each rabbit hole, and stare unflinchingly down the darken path rather than recoil from its icy touch. What creatures stalk on the other side might well be worth your temporary uneasiness.

Notes about the Writer

I do my best to respond to my stories at least once every two weeks, usually on weekends or early in the morning on weekdays. Fair warning though, sometimes it extends to a longer wait period.
Please do not prod me for posts or question my posting habits. I do not have a set posting schedule in which I adhere to. I write within whatever story grabs my attention the most, whenever I get the chance to do so, regardless of how long another story might have been waiting. Forcing myself to write before the words are ready to be fully formulated only results in non-productive writing time.
I write better with people I have open communication and feel comfortable with. I welcome your random messages and will enthusiastically return them with my own horde of silliness.
Ladies, Lords, and Lieges are all welcomed here. I want your brain.
My preferred canvas is to create upon the forum. At this time, I will not roleplay in private messages, messengers, or anywhere else for that matter. Do not request it of me.
In these ideas, I will write the male counterpart within the story unless I can be convinced to do otherwise.
I thoroughly enjoy collaboration. All of these ideas are open to change as long as the spirit of the idea remains intact.
Please review my post history and O/o's to get a feel for my style as a writer. As a warning, a lot of my O/o's are written for when I write the female character. Just imagine those qualities to be my preference. If you would like previous writing examples of male characters in action, just ask.

If you are interested in discussing any ideas, please send me a message rather than replying in this thread. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:15:55 AM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Garden of Adam (Seeking Female Characters)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:09:22 AM »
Table of Contents

Homecoming with Alexander (Taken)
Eye of The Storm with Ishmael (Taken)
Meant To Be with Sebastian (Taken)
Watch Me with Wyatt (Open)
Conquered By None with Ares (Taken)
To Kiss A Spy with Zeus (Open)
Waste Not, Want Not with Apollo(Open)
Servant of Mine with Ryusei (Open)
Losing Control with Frank(Open)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 09:44:34 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 11:09:29 AM »
Taken

Story : Alexander has been on the move for as long as he could remember. His mother, Nadia, always told him even as a child he had the appearance of searching for something beyond his reach. The desire to see more than what his parentsí backyard contained only grew stronger as the years progressed. Each time he left, Xander drifted further and further from home until it became a distant dot on the map and eventually a memory when his parents passed away. He has become something of an adventurer, writing about his tales whenever he lingers somewhere long enough with an internet connection. Some of his stories are humorous, showing a side of man untouched upon within the wilderness, while others speak of his personal struggle, of the sadness and despair sometimes experienced in solitude. An injury, sustained while hiking, has forced him back to his parentsí home, which had been inherited but pretty much left abandon. Returning to the small town of his birth forces him to realize maybe he left more than blurry memories.

Setting : An unnamed, rural town. The type of place where families have grown alongside each other for generations. Everyone knows each other's business.

Keywords : Romance, Self-Discovery, Modern, Drama

Seeking : There are a lot of possibilities for your character. They could be someone who has been following his blog for a few years and decides to surprise him by becoming his live-in nurse. It could be an old childhood friend or even someone who he had a falling out with some years ago.

Kinks : This will be a relatively vanilla-style roleplay. Alexander has always been a gentle lover in my mind, prone to spoiling those he cares about. However, if properly roused, he can become more assertive and rough, light spanking to the possibility of public sex. There is not always privacy out in the wild so his conservativeness about that faded away a long time ago.

NSFW
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:11:59 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 11:09:52 AM »
Taken

Story : Your character has always been troubled, the type who skipped school on the daily basis and stole lipstick from stores, even though there was not a need. People, who have the misfortune of knowing her, view her as being another ungrateful brat, destined to end up in some expensive rehab center or overdosed in a darken corner of the club. They were correct. She turned out to be a blemish upon the face of the world and her parentsí constant shame. No one understands it as there is no visible explanation for it. Either way, somehow, she ends up at the chaotic shores in the middle of the storm, garbed in her vomit stained clothes and deadly intent. She walks out into the water, seeking to end her life, and finds herself rescued by the most unlikely of sources.

Setting : A college town a few hours out from the city. The only qualifier I have in regards to setting is that it must take place near the seas.   

Keywords : Romance, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Modern Fantasy, Mythology(Poseidon)

Seeking : Your character, of course, is our troubled young woman, who desperately needs to be guided away from what has been destroying her from within for years. I have a loose idea that something escaped the mysterious and dangerous depths of the ocean and has taken up residence within her body for years, potentially poisoning her beyond redemption. Maybe she discovered a necklace as a kid or something? We can discuss this together.

Kinks : Due to lack of a better word or descriptor, this might be considered a Dominant/submissive type of roleplay with Poseidon (Ishmael) assuming the dominant role. The God has possessed a lifelong obsession with water so there would obviously be a few scenes within that type of environment. Water is open to change though so he would be willing to permit whomever heís with to lead every once in a while.

NSFW
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:12:11 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »
Taken

Story : Their Kingdoms have raged against each other for as long as anyone could remember. The fighting no longer has purpose as none can remember what atrocity started it. All anyone remembers is the consequence of it, such as the loss of loved ones, famine and disease, and continuous uncertainty. With the threat of an uprising from the people on the horizon, as they have grown sick of their rules, an agreement has been reached to marry the young princess and prince in the hopes of uniting their people, ending centuries of bloodshed. Marriage does not so easily cure hatred, neither within the streets nor behind the closed doors of the young royals who cannot stand the sight of each other.

Setting : This can take place in a fictional city of our own creation or we can plop them down within somewhere which has already been created.

Keywords : Historical, Alternate Universe, Romance, Cultural Differences, DubCon, Potential Non-Consent

Seeking: I like the idea of these two countries being complete opposites. I know it has been done time and time again. However, if it works, it works. One could value learning while the other puts its resources into battle. There could be some differences between how the sexes are treated, leading to more difficulties for them to overcome. In this story, your character would be the princessÖor if you want to be daring, perhaps someone who has stolen the young princeís eye from his wife.

Kinks : This is meant to be a battle, between the prince and princess. Power will be exchanged between them on a frequent basis. Towards the beginning, the odds may be more in the prince's favor.

NSFW
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:12:37 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 02:12:04 PM »

Story : Since he was a child, Wyatt has always stood on the outside of things. He was always the last to be picked for projects, whether of the academic or sports variety. His personal disabilities, learning mostly, did not aid him any sympathy. Teachers grew tired of him after the luster of turning him into their miracle student faded. Meanwhile, his peers frequently painted him with their clever insults or first.

Either way, he learned it was better to be invisible than acknowledged. So he faded into the background, watching his surroundings with ever-present envy and admiration. It was only natural for him to turn photography into a career. For years, he has happily stood behind the safety afforded to him by the camera lenses, capturing everyone elseís memories, regardless of if they are pleasant or not.

In one of those rare moments, where he takes pictures for himself rather than a client, he saw her. There was nothing fancy about her, as it was in the early morning. Her hair was an utter mess and her clothes appeared like the type you roll from bed in rather than meticulously place on oneís person. Either way, he was hooked, eager to learn more. What started out as harmless photographs of a stranger quickly became an obsession.

Setting: A city somewhere.

Keywords : Voyeurism, Denial, Teasing, Stalker

Seeking : Someone to be an unwilling muse. This story could go a lot of ways. >.>

Kinks : Nonconsent, Dubcon
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:19:48 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 03:08:24 PM »
Taken

Story : Weary of his fatherís decrees and tired of the continuous monotony found in the high mountaintops, Ares has once again defied his fatherís wishes to abandon humans to their successes and failures. Eager to escape his responsibilities and taste the sweetness of adrenaline against his tongue for the first time in decades, he takes up the illusion of nameless man, stealing his identity and sending his soul to likely find a place within the Fields of Asphodel.

It is here he enlists himself within the local army, standing side by side with men who longer believe in the god of war or his influence upon their lives. It is also here he find himself intrigued by the feisty and vulgar tongue female warrior, who threatens to command his heart more than even the goddess, Aphrodite. Aresí defiance does not go unanswered. Angered, Zeusí strips his son of his immortality, leaving him with barely any powers, and commands him to prove himself worthy to once more stand in the hall of the gods.

Setting : Some fictional place.  ::) I imagine they will be doing a lot of moving around so we can decide where the adventure begins.

Keywords : Romance, Historical, Mythology (Ares), Adventure, Violence, Betrayal, Jealousy

Seeking : A female warrior.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:13:39 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 05:40:31 PM »

Story : Marriage is not to be broken. Zeus has sworn himself anew to his wife, Hera, determined to take his vows seriously and be loyal to her until the end of their days. Faithfully, he ignores the temptations of the flesh, no matter how succulent, from both human and goddess alike. His temper suffers as a result but those around him have learned to adjust to their new leaderís temperament. In other words, he is given a wide berth. All that matters is that his Hera is content, basking in being the sole owner of his affections.

At least, he believes she is. In truth, the Queen of the Gods does not believe her husband is capable of the barest hint of monogamy. She is certain that he is still cheating on her even though her evidence suggests he speaks truthfully about his change of heart. Determined to prove herself right, she acquires some temptation, one which her husband would not be able to resist.

Setting : This can take place in a modern (rural or urban) or historical setting.

Keywords : Romance, Historical or Modern, Mythology (Zeus),  Betrayal, Punishment, Teasing, Cheating

Seeking : Whomever Hera has bribed, hired, or threatened to do this piece of dirty work for her.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 09:33:31 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 10:23:16 PM »

Story : Apollo has often been regarded as being a fairly lighthearted god, one who brings constant sunshine and inspires brilliance into whomever surrounds him, much like the sun which is essential for the creation of life. However, with the disappearance of his wild but truly believed twin sister, his gentle countenance has become resigned and withdrawn from the world. Unfortunately, his grief is not one to be experienced alone. Without the presence of its sun prince, the world becomes dark in consequence, not just in temperature but also in creativity .Where people experimented to create a new, they have become content with their ignorance and current circumstances. Apollo finds inspiration though in the most unlikely of places; however, what price is he willing to play to regain his muse?

Setting : This can take place in a modern (rural or urban) or historical setting.

Keywords : Romance, Modern or Historical, Mythology (Apollo),  Betrayal, Punishment, Teasing, Exploration

Seeking : This is a fairly loose idea. I am basically seeking someone  who is capable to break a Godís muse block.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2016, 09:29:24 PM »

Story : She is the last surviving member of her family, once a great house but now penniless. Determination burns within her veins to see them fully restored to all which has been stolen from them. However, her abilities are not strong enough to pose much of a threat to her foes. In a last ditch effort to aid her quest, she dabbles in dark magic, something punishable by death, and raises a high level demon from the depths of his kingdom. Binding him to her until he has fulfilled his service to her, she will see her family name restored to the halls of glory rather than ridicule.

Setting : Modern Fantasy

Keywords : Demons, Devils, Mages, Fate/stay night

Seeking : Basically a female witch, mage, or something that seeks the assistance of ďevilĒ to aid her.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2016, 09:43:58 PM »

Story : This is not a love story. It is a tale of one manís twisted depravity and enjoyment in perversion. It is story of humiliation and pain, of a fate worse than death. Their courtship was one ripped from the pages of a fairy tale. She was a poor urchin, close to finding herself on the streets, while he was an up and coming officer in the force. Somehow, one conversation led to another until he eventually gathered the nerve to ask her out for dinner. Soon they were walking down the aisle together. Her parents and friends believed her lucky and so did she until he changed.

Keywords : Modern, Urban or Rural, or Historical (1920s-1960s?), Twisted Love, Modern, Blood Play, Mutilation,  Humiliation, Punishment, Teasing, Physical and Verbal abuse, Potential death 

Seeking : For this story, I am seeking a wife for Frank.