Is three really a crowd (f looking for m)

Started by wiccaangel311, March 05, 2016, 02:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiccaangel311

So this one I plan on playing two very attractive women. They are married. However your character is dating one of them and is unaware she is married. You've been dating and fucking for months before she finally invites you back to her place. Upon arriving you notice the place is huge and looks rather expensive. She invites you in for a dinner for two and you notice she's been texting a lot when she leaves you alone with her phone you're curiousity gets the better of you and you read messages that look like she's telling her husband about the plans to fuck you in their bed and record it for him live on webcam. When she returns and you confront her she pouts and says she wanted to surprise you. Your character gets angry and she starts to explain by leading you up the stairs. She leads you to a room where another woman ins waiting. "He found out about us." She says and then they both explain how the two of them are bi sexual and looki g for a man they can share. "You wouldn't need to work at that job you hate." Your girlfriend says. "We make more than enough money for all of us." The other girl says. All they want is a man who will take both of them if you're interested.

I figured we could play it out like he takes the offer and lives with the woman. Pm me if your interested