Hollow Earth - Pulp Steampunk Adventure (Recruiting LGBT friendly)

Started by Crash, March 05, 2016, 08:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Skyre - No there will be only one ship that makes it to Hollow Earth and that one will crash land.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

I am going to leave this recruitment open for another week.  We will need to get a few more people to make this a viable game.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Hob

Quote from: Crash on March 14, 2016, 01:29:26 PM
I am going to leave this recruitment open for another week.  We will need to get a few more people to make this a viable game.

I should have something submitted later tonight.

Crash

I am not getting enough interest to move forward with this.  Thank you to those that have put effort into your characters.  As a GM I do appreciate all of that work.  Perhaps I will introduce this game again in the future.

- Crash

Hob

I swear, I have the touch of death when it comes to group RPs.

Ah, well. "To days to come."

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

Sorry all I just don't feel comfortable that we have enough players to overcome the inevitable attrition of a group game.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Crash

Crystal and Nymph - If you have interest in playing out your characters you can always use the Aetherpunk threads and just base them in San Francisco if you like.

Chrystal

Works for me.....

Where would be a good place to go to see other people?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Crash

Chrystal

*chuckles* Not what I was asking, but, okay.... I will have a look, later, see if I can answer the question myself.